Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Vote_lcapGabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Voting_barGabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Vote_lcapGabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Voting_barGabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Gabishi In the Grass

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

Female Posts : 34
Reputation<♠> : 25

Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Kurieita's eyes shifted to the one called Raiken when he said that he also would like to join the group. Only more questions continued to flow through her head. How many people is this man looking for on a team..? What if it's only three?? What happens if this Denkou character is more powerful that I?...They might have us spar....." A bead of sweat dripped down her face as this thought crossed her mind. The man with the white hair began to speak and her eyes followed to him. His words only made matters worse for Kurieita's mental state. She was not showing any facial emotion, but she was worried on the inside."Personally I think we should see what they got before allowing them to join" Her heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened, but only for a brief moment. She knew better, she knew that she had to keep her composure when faced with these powerhouse ninja. Kurieita did not want to imply any ideas, so she kept silent for the time being. She had seen what the boys eye's could do from earlier, so Kurieita had refrained from even looking at him directly...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Rouge:: S-Class
Sasuke Uchiha

Male Posts : 42
Reputation<♠> : 49
Job/hobbies : Hunting Itachi

Character Sheet(Don't activate)
Mangekyō:
Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Sasuke looked at Both Raiken and Kuri for a brief moment.."Maybe I should just kill them both.." Sasuke commented his chakra got dark and he pulled his katana slowly

((SHort but whio cares..but anyway..Raiken you know what to do RUn Away..Princess you stay))
Back to top Go down
Raiken Denkou
Waterfall Village Leader
Waterfall Village Leader
Raiken Denkou

Male Posts : 75
Reputation<♠> : 154

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:43 pm

So he had been thought of as a worthy user of fighting. But juging this problem he would have a hard time killing even one of them with the rest around. He was all of a sudden threaten by the Sharingan weider "Umm No need for useless threats...I'll be on my way....But...I will return...maybe on good or bad terms" With that said using the signature technique body flicker almost instantly dissappearing from the village, his Objective could be lose, but where is his next destination.
Back to top Go down
Gabishi
The Black Death :: Rouge
Gabishi

Male Posts : 132
Reputation<♠> : 142
Job/hobbies : Killing

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:00 am

Gabishi smirked as the Waterfall nin flickered away..."Well he was of no use.." gabishi commented folding his arms
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:40 am

That was extremely convenient... Kurieita thought. Maybe now she might be able to speak out a little freely. "So, um... How can I prove that my abilities are worthy to join your team...?" She was content with just about everything...There were a few abilities that she would not preform. This Princess would probably run away if they wanted to spar... She did not deal will with pain... Or losing..
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Mangekyō:
Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Sasuke re-sheathed his katana looking down on the girl "You pass for not running away like that waterfall nin did" Sasuke said in an emotionless tone "You may join my team for now..I'll see your abilities as we go on, for now I think its time we left this village the waterfall ninja all seem to be retreating I've had my sights on the Land of birds recently a perfect place for a hide out"
Back to top Go down
Gabishi
Gabishi

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Gabishi stood there with his arms folded sensing the mass loss of ninja in the area, apparently the battle was over "Land of birds eh? we should get moving I just sensed a massive loss on the waterfall ninja's side.. we should get going before we're discovered" Gabishi said looking down to where the gates were but smoke covered it so one could not see
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:02 pm

"If I may..."Kurieita started. "I can help us get out of this village unnoticed and to the Land of Birds at a decently fast pace...If you would like" She had no idea of their intentions. Maybe they wanted to take their time getting to the village. This old style princess still did not know much information on this world, however she did not wish to look like a fool when around those she now considered higher powers...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Mangekyō:

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Sasuke thought it over for a while then looked at Kurieta "Alright then, lets see what you can Do" Sasuke commented
Back to top Go down
Princess Kurieita
Traveler
Traveler
Princess Kurieita

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Princess Kurieita Preformed a few hand signs and places her hand on the ground "Kuchiyose No Jutsu" In that instant a large plume of smoke appeared. After it cleared, there were three large birds ready to be taken for flight. One was colored bark blue, another dark red, and the third black. Kurieita hopped onto the blue bird and said "They are friendly and will take us to the bird village at whatever pace you desire... Once we get into the air I can place what I call a perception filter on us so that no one will be able to notice any unusually large birds in the sky..."
Back to top Go down
Gabishi
Gabishi

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Gabishi could have easily summoned his own bird but to conserve chakra he just went along with it hopping unto one the dark red bird patting it on its side, Gabishi was well tuned and had a good relationship with all manner of birds for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Mangekyō:

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:35 am

Sasuke got on black bird going along with what Kurieita's plan it would also be a test to her skill
"alright then lets go.." Sasuke said in firm tone of voice.

((Sorry for the short post and stuff been busy lately))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi In the Grass   Gabishi In the Grass - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabishi In the Grass
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2