Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Beginning of a new....again. Vote_lcapBeginning of a new....again. Voting_barBeginning of a new....again. Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Beginning of a new....again. Vote_lcapBeginning of a new....again. Voting_barBeginning of a new....again. Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Beginning of a new....again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reizū Takatō
Traveler :: A-Class
Reizū Takatō

Male Posts : 49
Reputation<♠> : 16

Beginning of a new....again. Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:52 am

'Bored out my mind, I have been traveling from country to country. Taking the long way because I'm not allowed near Konohagakure No Sato anymore. Can you imagine? Traveling from Yukigaure, to Land of Waterfalls, to Land of Grass, all the way through the deserts to reach Sunagakure No Sato. That right there would put a regular man to death. Luckily, I am no a normal man at all. Now, I'm so bored, I'm making dairies of my journeys in my head as I walk.....Fuck It's like the desert is playing illusions my clan would make on me. I just seen three waterfalls made of blood from the people I killed and an island in the sky. I even seen a space cow flying towards me and the oceans were in the sky and I was falling in that ocean. God, I wish I was there already!!!' Jinraiya thought to himself, actually standing still right infront of the gates of Sunagakure. He was such in the luminating hallucinations that he zoned out from reality to write his own journal in his head. He jumped right out of that mini world and landed back to reality when he saw the Sunagakure Symbol on the giant walls. "I need better transportation....Atleast I'm here."

Jinraiya took off his hat because it was so humid that even his favorite hat couldn't keep him cool enough. He also unbuttoned his tench coat but didn't take it off. He didn't bother knocking on the gates but instead walked up the walls and jumped over, landing on the sand of the insides of the Village. Right behind the gates. He couldn't stand because he wasn't use to the heat and the traveling exhausted him slightly from alot. Oh, my god, how can people live here? It's like the sun had a baby and named it Suna.
Back to top Go down
Crow
Rouge :: A-Class
Crow

Male Posts : 20
Reputation<♠> : 29
Job/hobbies : Assassinations

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:04 am

While Jinraiya traveled heading towards Suna, he would and did not notice he had a hitch hiker..not one that could have been seen because he was hiding inside of Jinriya's very own shadow, it was the illustrious international Criminal Crow, whom a month ago Killed the Land of bird's feudal lord making it erupt into chaos. The reason why Crow was following Jinraiya was unclear, but one thing was certain, crow began following him in the land of snow, following this Traitor of the Snow village which lead him to the village hidden in the sand, a village Crow had never been to before partially because sneaking into it was not easy especially in the day because guard ninja's would have seen his shadow coming from far away and they would have suspected something.

Now inside the Sand village he kept himself hidden in Jinraiya's shadow monitoring the village while he did it was a good opportunity to do it, since he may get another chance at sneaking in the village again.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Male Posts : 52
Reputation<♠> : 13
Job/hobbies : Sungakure No Sato, Kazekage.

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:07 am

The sun sloshed its heat mercilessly upon the robust pavement, which soaked it up like a dry sponge. It lathered the warmth thickly over the land: in the same manner as an overweight man buttering his bread.

Summer spotted an exhausted ant on the pavement and pinned it down, forcing the poor creature to its knees as it continued to stagger along a minuscule crack at the speed of dial up. Attempting to hide away in the smothering furnace, it retreated further into the shadowed depths just as the sun cranked up the heat another notch.

A red headed figure with a red tatoo on the upper right side of his head while he wore a long white and blue robe with a white and blue hat to go with the white and blue robe. The robe and hat had the same patterns but the hat had a symbol in the middle, a symbol that was known as "Kazekage". If this was the Kazekage the only person this could be was Gaara of the sand. Gaara was watching the gate from the Kazekage Office as he felt a chakra force walk into the area of Sunagakure No Sato. Hmmm i have been waiting for at least a week for this ninja, i wonder what took him so long ? Gaara thought to himself watching a ninja walk over his walls. Suddenly Gaara vanished in a pile of sand appearing infront of the figure just before he hit the ground. "I have been waiting for you." Gaara said throwing a Anbu Black Ops robe with a Anbu Black Ops mask. Right after that Gaara threw the figure a Jounin vest and turned around. "Jinraiya..." Gaara said in his cool calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Reizū Takatō
Reizū Takatō

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:29 pm

"Eh.....You don't waste time do you?....It's what I expected from the Kazekage. You seem to have no emotion from the facial expression you display. Jinraiya said, taking note of how the kazekage is just from a short conversation. He noted that by his facial expression that he has nothing to smile about today. Even though it is a beautiful day today. It could be the annoyance he received for being impatient and watied a whole week for Jinraiya to arrive. Or it could be something in his past. However most jinchurikki hae a hard knock life so I assume it has to do with the past. Complimented by the drastic heat will fustrate the common minds to act harsh and cruel like the tempetures in this place so i'm almost ninety percent sure it has to do with his past.

Jinraiya doesn't plan on getting deep into the Kazekage's past. I mean he is younger than Jinraiya and already a Kage. He must be extremely powerful and for him to be that strong, it must be a ton of sin in his past for him to get stronger to overcome however by his looks. it seem that it left a lasting presence by his aura of indifference. Jinraiya thought to much on this guy already. He took the robe and quickly put it on, along with his mask and took off his hat which in some cases. He use to fight with. Note that Jinraiya is a ninja priest so fuinjutsu is a skill he ill like to present to the Kazekage also because it has to do with Sealing and other things. "Glad to be here lord Kazekage. However there is a large openning in Yukigakure No Sato's surroundings for attacks. If we can attack and takeover the snow village's surroundings. They snow will be on our side and we can expand Sunagakure to another region. The snow ninja will not exist if we attack when the sun is out and their snow is weaker and easier to penetrate unlike your sand. I'm not gonna tell you how you should do it but that was just a suggestion Sir." Jinraiya said as he placed his kunai knife in his left pocket and pulled the hood over his head slowly.

Jinraiya was calm and relaxed however he had this weird feeling that someone from Yukigakure was following him. Yukigakure was vigilant and persistant and always watched their gates to protect their villagers. Jinraiya's trench coat was dark, dark blue and that clashes deeply with the pure white snow so they must have spotted him but never acknowledged him. However Snow ninja are mercenaries and unlike them, Jinraiya is a spy type that would lurk in the shadows and place illusions on targets and opponents. It would be interesting for a Spy to fight a mercenary wouldn't it? But... why would a Snow ninja follow one of their own all the way through the desert. Mostlikely they wouldn't survive just like Jinraiya almost didn't. The heavy armor and gear would tire them out. So it couldn't be snow ninja that followed Jinraiya because their attacks wouldn't worl in the desert aswell. However he still had a large sense that he was followed. Jinraiya stayed vigilant."I have a feeling we aren't alone..."

OOC: ANBU Uniform.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Crow stayed in his Shadow pact Technique his presence totally masked the jutsu was perfect for infiltration due to its undetectability, he stayed in Jinraiya's Shadow and saw Gaara's arrival and listened to their conversation, crow was not one to worry nor would he ever show it, with his Jutsu active there was no way for anyone to sense him there was nothing to worry about he puzzled however should he stay in Jinraiya's shadow? or attach himself to the nearest shadow and study the Suna village's layout for later uses? in any case the conversation between Gaara and Jinraiya was important and good information.

When Jinraiya said that he had a feeling they weren't alone it didn't matter there was now ay for him to sense Crow's presence.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Male Posts : 52
Reputation<♠> : 13
Job/hobbies : Sungakure No Sato, Kazekage.

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:56 am

Many tongues lick at man and nature. Stunning ochre, scarlet and crimson merge as one. The thousand forks consume forest wastes spiraling into the sky, the smooth snakes racing across the desert of air. Gaara gains satisfaction from the destruction of others. The more taken out, the better Gaara use to think untill he grew older and become the Kage of Sunagakure No Sato. [clor=blue]"Eh.....You don't waste time do you?....It's what I expected from the Kazekage. You seem to have no emotion from the facial expression you display."[/color] Gaara had heard from the young ninja Jin. " Ninja Rule Book, rule number one. Never show you'r emotions, by showing facial expression you display emotions which can sometimes lead to Weaknesses and Death." Gaara said with his back still facing towards the young male ninja jin.

Gaara strides along in his magnificent Kazekage cloak of dusk and dawn. Waving streamers of light announce the beginning and end of each coming day. There seems to be angels of every shade of red, orange, and yellow heralding the beauty of flame, dancing along the wild streaks originating from the great inferno. Gaara's kind side gives hope to life while his cruel side takes the life out of hope. "Glad to be here lord Kazekage. However there is a large openning in Yukigakure No Sato's surroundings for attacks. If we can attack and takeover the snow village's surroundings. They snow will be on our side and we can expand Sunagakure to another region. The snow ninja will not exist if we attack when the sun is out and their snow is weaker and easier to penetrate unlike your sand. I'm not gonna tell you how you should do it but that was just a suggestion Sir." Jin said acting ready to attack Yukigakure. Hmmm it took him about 7 full days just to reach Sunagakure No Sato from Yukigakure No Sato and now he wants to make his way back ?. What kind of ninja would do that ?. Gaara thought to him self with a gaze looking down at Jin. "Im so sorry to say but that idea will not be followed. It is a foolish idea to lead you'r ninja into open field combat espically on the opponents own battle field. I would not be able to use my Sand on the ice so i would not be able to protect yous and if something was to happen to you and our other ninja, i wouldn't be doing my job right" Gaara said with his eyes closed while his mouth moved perfect motion while the words came out clearly. "But... i am going to send you to spy on some countrys for me if you dont mind?. I want you to spy on the land of Rivers. That will be the land we attack first!." Gaara said turning his head towards his office while his back was facing jin. "You'r mission to spy on the land of rivers starts now!." Gaara said still showing no emotion. A massive wind hit Gaara, as Gaara turned into sand letting himself get blown from the wind.

-------> Gaara has left the Topic <-------
Back to top Go down
Reizū Takatō
Reizū Takatō

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:36 am

Shit!, Jinraiya forgot to slip out one of the most important questions he had to ask Lord Kazekage so far. How stupid can he be? it was so simple. So easy, he should have asked it first but I guess the odd feeling of him being followed was clouding his thinking process. 'Oh well, I guess I will ask another time. I better get ready, I mean they can't attack in the middle of the village anyway right? Even after I die their will be the Kazekage to avenge me. Either way, I doubt I will die anytime soon. I should either start on buying a few weapons first before I leave. The Kazekage understands that I can't rush on a mission with absolutely no weapons what-so-ever. Who knows, maybe I can see him again and ask him that question...' Jinraiya thought to himself, wondering if he will ever see the Kazekage soon enough to ask him that question even though it was better to go on this mission alone. He felt like he wasn't alone at all.

He wondered, If he should ask the Kazekage can he take a small, maybe one or two extras along with him if things get a bit out of control. However nevermind that. It's off to buy weaponry. It's pretty odd to see an ANBU Black Ops, dressed in full uniform, roaming the streets of Sunagakure. Watching as all the villagers stare and glare at him like hes a super star. Jinraiya looked up to the sky, he wondered.''....Kazekage should really do something about that....' he thought to himself, refering to the fact that their is a large opening where opponents can attack from the sky because like almost everyone knows, strolling through the desert just to find and attack Sunagakure would kill off most of your troops before you reach the place which is bd if you are a commander obviously. However the only smart, better and logically way to attack Sunagakure is through the sky. Jinraiya thought excessively, taking note that he has to tell the Kazekage about this flaw.

Walking down the streets on the sandy village, nothing new besides the faces. Jinraiya stops looking to the left of him to see a large sign written in japanese. It is a ninja weaponry shop with prices half off only for this week. It's Jinraiya's lucky day I bet. He only carried a Kuni knife, no shuriken at all. He relied on his Genjutsu to defeat any and everything that came in his way. He entered the shop, -DING DONG- the bell on the inside of the shop's door rang when he opened it and stepped inside. Only a few people inside the shop. Most are Chuunin looking for new and special weapons to take with them. Most are wind element users of course but enough of them. Jinraiya looks around to see the clerk, a young red haired woman with a matching fiery facial expression. ' Ninja Rule Book :: Rule number one. Never show your emotions, by showing facial expressions you display emotions which can sometimes lead to Weaknesses and Death. Oh that Gaara, heh. However now that I take note of that. She must not be a Ninja.' Jinraiya thought, refering back to what Lord Kazekage said. Hm, surely she isn't a ninja however Jinraiya is a Genjutsu Artist and Master so he specialize in Illusions so she might be a ninja with the chakraless illusion that she isn't. Either way Jinraiya is on his toes. He walks up over to the Clerk and looks at her thoroughly. "Give me all the unique special weapons you have. I have regards from the Kazekage to recieve copies of your finest weapons." Jinraiya said, knowing that he lied but hey, It's for the Kazekage's benefit of Knowing information to strike The land of Rivers and they have multiple construction workers to build him statues and maybe other unique things so taking a copy of the finest weaponry and boosts won't hurt his wallet right? heh. THe Clerk nodded with a grin and replied, "Sure....follow me, Jin-Sama." She said. How did she know Jinraiya's name? heh, Is Jinraiya getting popular around here already? Is she the one thats been tailing Jinraiya this whole time or was this Lord Kazekage's doing? Heh. Whatever if it is thing he is one skilled fellow to know I would be here after our talk. Jinraiya followed her downstairs were it's the same amount of people upstairs as it is downstairs with Jounin instead. He looked around to see a few items that caught his eye but it was another that caught his eye. He looked around but didn't notice the red head staring at him for some odd reason. She didn't see his face so he knows it's not because of his looks but she knows his name so she probally seen a picture or heard of me somewhere. He turned around to see a few kunai knives he picked up, some ninja steel wires. Smoke bombs, exploding tags and bombs. He was about to take all the items in the store until the clerk asked, "You sure you don't want a scroll to carry all of that stuff? she said with a light laugh and gave him those easy eyes. He tilted his head to the left and nodded. "A small one please..." He said as he was about to tilt over and fall carrying that. All the buff and muscular Jounin laughed lightly at Jinraiya seeing as he isn't as strong as them. He didn't even feel out of place, it's just criticism so he shurgged his shoulders and she came back with a list of all the items he chose already on the scroll ready for summoning. He strapped on the scroll to his left leg after he put all the items he picked up back in place. "Thank you, you are very kind to me." He said as he pulled out his right arm to shake hers, she gave him a light hug instead and replied, "Your welcome, Come back soon." She said letting him go slowly.

He felt pretty damn odd after that but comfortable around her and in Sunagakure. However before he left, he picked up Special pills, ones that keeps him active every six hours so he has no need for sleep. Each pill keeps him up every six hours and he has ten bottles of those pills. He was ready to leave but all he can think about was,

~Who was following Him?

~Will he be able to Lead a Team?

~Who the hell was that girl?

Those were the questions running through his mind but he put most of them behind as he walked out of the shop with a goodbye hug to the strange woman and headed back to the village gates. 'What a hell of a Moment....Sunagakure, your gonna be strange one aren't ya?' He thought as he bumped agaisnt the doors of the village. Did this happen before?, He doesn't feel like waiting for someone to open it for him. So again, he ran up the walls of Sunagakure and landed on the other side. 'Oh shit....Not again!! I HATE this desert!' He thought with pure hatred emotion as he reached into his pocket and started walking as he took one of his pills. "....Fuck me..."

OOC: Just basic Ninja tools all in a scroll for light travel and summoning, Pills are like energy pilsl that keeps him active like he just woke up and awake like he cant sleep.
*Exits Topic*
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:01 am

When their conversation had ended and the Kazekage's leaving it seemed enough information was gathered for Crow's taste. While Jin made his way through the village Crow detached himself from Jin's shadow and attached himself to a passing traveler's because of the sun's angle the traveler's shadow connected with Jin's and Crow just easily passed over with out anyone noticing and when Jin was out of site he leeched himself to another shadow. Crow would then study the layout of the Sand village and then wait for nightfall to make his escape...

------------> Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new....again.   Beginning of a new....again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of a new....again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Nations :: Land of Wind :: The Village Hidden in the Sand :: Sand Village Gates-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» just posting Spam
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:15 am by Shinobi Generations

» MEDICAL AID
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince

» village military tactis
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm by Trinixprince

» Zex's weapon and jutsu list.
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am by Zex Luzter

» Naruto Mirage
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm by TakaShiro

» Claim Characters here
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:19 am by narutofan12

» New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Beginning of a new....again. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am by minakushi_angel489

» Naruto: Lucid Dream {We need Staff Members}
Beginning of a new....again. EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm by Kratos

» NNOOOOOOOOO
Beginning of a new....again. EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm by Hei Denkou

Character Of the Month
Beginning of a new....again. 3-59

SORAI
"Who knew I'd finally get recognized lol"
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist