Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
 
Katsu (275)
 
~MisaMisa (249)
 
Gabishi (132)
 
Ikki Kishima (107)
 
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
 
Sebastian (94)
 
Sato & Seto (82)
 
Yukito Tenka (78)
 
Raiken Denkou (75)
 
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 am
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 214 registered users
The newest registered user is KakashiFanGirl

Our users have posted a total of 3677 messages in 572 subjects
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:http://shinobi-alliance.forumotion.com/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Share | 
 

 What Then...? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 am

Sebastian pet the cats back with joy. "I adore cats....I'm even more glad to know I can see this one evryday! Unlike dogs, cats don't complain about silly things...." He let Mello down and stood up "Please forgive me for my rudeness.We were in the middle of a coversation and I simply ignored you for a mere animal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 pm

"No, no! It's alright, it just shows your liking in cats," she said with a faint smile. She looked down at the midnight black cat, its large green eyes staring up at her. Claire laughed, and held her arms in a craddling position, Mello jumping into her arms. Mello was just a kitten, in a way. Still small and adventureous as any other little kitty. "Spoiled kitty..." she muttered, giggling after. Looking up at Sebastian, she slightly smiled. "Shall we continue?"

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Sebastian nodded and started walking again "I must say that even though I will never show it...I have a deep contempt for the human race...except for you of course~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Her head jerked up to look at him, for he was taller than she was. But she was shocked to hear that he felt that way towards the human race. "If you don't mind me asking but, why so...?" she asked, her eyes watching him closely, her voice soft and caring. Beneath each stroke, she could feel Mello purr lively.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Sebastian hid his large scowl from her eyes "Just like dogs, humans complain about silly things like boredome and pain and love.They fear what they don't understand. Let me tell a story, there once was a clan who would form themselves with demons and control their chakra. But a certain village was afraid they would grow more powerful then they. So because of a lack of understanding, they killed everyone in that clan, and sold the survivor,which they believed hadn't formed with a demon, into slavery..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:09 pm

She looked down, understanding. "And that last survivor happened to be you..." she murmured softly, her ocean blue eyes staring at the cold ground as they walked. She hadn't heard of such a clan before. Fascinating it was to her! Though it was a heart wrentching story, a horrid past, he was still alive. That was amazing. "You've formed with a demon." It was a question, but a statement.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Sebastian shook his head "The clan grew to a point where their offspring didn't need to form with demons anymore...so they were right in thinking I hadn't formed with a demon, but they were wrong when they believed I was human. The mistake of that village ha been forgotten because they never thought I would live this long. But now they know what happened a century ago, because I have told you Misa."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm

She stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes wide. Mello jumped out of her arms, leaving them empty and now at her sides. "H-h-how o-old are you?" she asked, her voice going up a couple octives. It was more of like a whisper, but you could hear the shock in her voice by how it rose by two octives. Was it bad that he had told her...?

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Sebastian placed his hand on his chest and nodded "It's not against my contract to reveal things about myself...I am 113 years of age. I have seen a lot in a century's time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 pm

A small gasp popped from her mouth, the wind being knocked out of her. Not only was it amazing, but also unfair. That such a kind could keep on living by taking the souls of others... Now that she thought about it, it was quite wrong. So many souls have been taken to keep him alive, those souls going to neither hell or heaven. Only disappearing to no where... She looked up at him, her mouth slightly open. "That's pretty long... Wouldn't you like to be put out of misery? This world has only grown for the worst, why see it fall apart...?"

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Sebastian shook his head and gave a light smile "Your living proof that that is untrue Misa. Until today I went on believing that same thing, despising this village. But to see that a person like you has become the leader of the village, I know things can change one day, and maybe I'll live long enough to see it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 pm

"Hopefully things will change. All I want is for the better. I don't care, I'll fight tooth and nail for my people. I was chosen to be the Mizukage, and I won't break his promise, I'll keep it going. I want for this village to change. For the better at least. Every single living soul here, I will put before me. They need what's best for them, and I'll give my all until I have nothing left," she said, closing her eyes and looking down; she looked stressed out. Right as she walked past him, she spoke saying, "As long as your in my hands and under my care, I'll keep you safe for as long as time can manage..."

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Sebastian gave a small smile "That's my line Misa..."He reached in his pocket and pulled out a pocket watch "It is getting rather late..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 pm

She turned around and looked at him with a very faint smile. "Not this time," she said quietly, referring back to what he said that being his line. "Oh, it must be late. I get sidetracked at times. Shall we go and I show you where you will be staying?"

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Sebastian nodded and put the pocket watch away. He would be having a big night as he will have to buy a ton of food ingrediants, gardening tools, and cleaning tools. "Yes, but I should tell you that my blood keeps me from sleeping."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Misa stared at him with a blank expression, blinking at him. "Eh... Okay... If that is so..." she said, picking up her foot and starting to walk. It was on the east side, just over the lovely bridge that hung over the crystal stream by the few cherry blossom trees they had. It was in the Residential Area, where most villagers lived. "So if you can't sleep, what do you do?"

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Sebastian could see her looking a bit bothered "I don't sleep so I have a deeper appreciation for small things to kill boredom. In the mornings I will prepare breakfast, a cup of tea, fetch the news, and bring it to your bedroom. I will get you dressed and bring you to your Mizukage office. I will spend the day plating white, red, an black roses around, trimming the hedges, killing pests,etc. Before noon I will prepare lunch and tea, and see if you have extra work for me or if your strugglong with your work. I will then clean everything so it shines more than the sun. I will prepare dinner and give it to you. I will then set your bath, and if you wish, wash you. I'll then prepare you for bed and when you sleep I will have me time which involves 8 hours of playing the violin. That is the schedule I've always used. Feel free to make changes to it before tommorow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm

She stared at him as she walked, flabbergasted. Was he really into doing all of that? For a daily basis? "You deserve more credit than you receive," she commented, looking away. "But that all sounds lovely. I've never been pampered before. Being alone for quite a long time is what I'm used to, so having another around will be different. I'll need to adjust to it," she said, slightly laughing. "But you're a hard worker..."

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Sebastian bowed at hearing the kind words. "Thank you for those words but they are wasted on someone as me...so you have no objections to my schedule?"Sebastian started to plan what he would make for breakfast lunch and dinner tommorow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"Wasted on you? No, I object upon that. In my eyes, those words are no waste for someone like you. You work hard, and it pleases me that you do so. I have no problem with your schedule. What you do, is what you shall wish to do," she said, faintly smiling at him.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Thank you Misa. Now shall we get you ready for bed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 pm

They both walked up to a house that looked beautiful; it was two storied and was designed beautifully. It looked like a modern Japanese house. It had neutral colors to it: beiges, olive green, and champagnes. The yard was already cut and clean, every bush trimmed and cut accurately. In the back was a large stoned pond, a stream that ran through it and to other houses. It was just all done perfectly. She walked up to the door and unlocked it, walking it. The inside had a calm vibe to it. Wooden floors, and olive green walls. The living room was huge, mostly filled with matching furniture and a black grand piano in the corner. "Feel free to do whatever. I'm a clean freak, so it's already spotless. What's mine is yours," she said with a kind smile.

((I woulda typed a huge ass paragraph explaining what it looked like, but I'm lazy. I'll edit it some time xD))

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:03 pm

((Alright then xD))

Sebastian inspected the house feeling around with his finger checking for dust. He then walked to the kitchen and examined the dishes, followed by a quick look at the garden. He hesitated then smiled. "Looks like I'll be playing my violin for quite a while tommorow."He pulled out a violin from his shirt, then a bunch of clothes that seemingly nonstopping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Misa watched him inspect her house, giggling as she leaned against the stair case. He then pulled out a violin, followed by a large amount of clothes. Her eye twitched, watching it nonstop. "Uhm... You'll be needing a large closet. Come come, my little butler," she said, giggling and walking up the wooden staires to show him his room. She walked up and down the hall, stopping at the door that was beside the floor-to-ceiling window, giving a gorgeous view of the backyard and beyond it. When she opened the door, it revealed a rather large room, neatly set up. "Here you go," she said with a faint smile, stepping out of the way. "The bathroom is to the right," she said and pointed to it. It was almost as large as the room. "And the closet it to the left," she added, walking to it and sliding it open to reveal a large closet. "Enjoy, Sebastian."

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Sebastian nodded and quickly and gracefully hung his clothes. He then took off his black coat and hung that up as well. "Shall I prepare your bath or will you be heading straight to bed Misa?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
What Then...? (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Nations :: Land of Water :: The Village Hidden in the Mist :: Village Streets :: Around the Village-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» MEDICAL AID
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince

» village military tactis
Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm by Trinixprince

» Zex's weapon and jutsu list.
Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am by Zex Luzter

» Naruto Mirage
Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm by TakaShiro

» Claim Characters here
Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:19 am by narutofan12

» New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am by minakushi_angel489

» Naruto: Lucid Dream {We need Staff Members}
Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm by Kratos

» NNOOOOOOOOO
Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm by Hei Denkou

» Uchiha Clan
Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:04 am by Katsu

Character Of the Month


SORAI
"Who knew I'd finally get recognized lol"
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum