Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
 
Katsu (275)
 
~MisaMisa (249)
 
Gabishi (132)
 
Ikki Kishima (107)
 
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
 
Sebastian (94)
 
Sato & Seto (82)
 
Yukito Tenka (78)
 
Raiken Denkou (75)
 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 am
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 214 registered users
The newest registered user is KakashiFanGirl

Our users have posted a total of 3677 messages in 572 subjects
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:http://shinobi-alliance.forumotion.com/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Share | 
 

 What Then...? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 pm

She paused in the hallway, placing her hand on the door frame and looking down, thinking. "No, I can start it. But thank you Sebastian. Remember, what's mine... Is yours. You're at home now." With that, she gave a faint smile and left him to do what he needed.

She walked down to the other end of the hallway and walked into her room, closing the door behind her. It was a cozy room; polished wooden flooring and the walls a deep brown color to give it a relaxing mood to it. One wall was a whole window, white floor-to-ceiling drapes covering it. Moving to her bed, it was queen sized. The sheets, pillow cases, and blankets were neatly pressed, not a stain or wrinkle up the snowy white coverings. She had dark brown furniture that matched the bed frame. It was a spacey room, and she liked it like that. She padded over to her dresser and took out a pair of sleeping pants and a blue tank top with white laced trimming on the top and bottom, and headed towards the bathroom.

***

Running the brush through her long and wet blonde hair, she pulled through it gently, then tying it up in a high pony tail, leaving her bangs alone. The hot water had loosened her muscles a bit, now not so tensed as before. Today had been a very long day at the Mizukage's building; Paper work, and a few complaints. She pulled on a silk robe and hung up her wet towel, leaving her room and looking over the stair railing, not seeing Sebastian anywhere below.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Sebastian tuned his violin and played "Misa no Uta", slow and dramtically. He played through the night, playing a different melody each time. His music rang through the household and into the streets. He stopped to realize that it was 4:30 in the morning. He had lost track of time while playing as usual. Putting the violin in its case he put his black butler coat on and slipped out of the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:38 am

Slipping into the house, Sebastian layed a giant snake head on a table along with plants and mushrooms. He pulled a dozen forks and knives from its mouth then looked around tge house for Misa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:49 am

Walking down the stairs, she crossed the living room and over to the piano, thinking she was alone. As she walked by it to sit along the bench, she pressed down one key, making sure it was still in tune. It was. Sitting down on the detailed piano bench, she let out a low sigh. She studied each key, pondering on what song she should play for herself, yet alone again. There were many she knew, so she wanted to find a good one. One that was relaxing, yet lively. Misa sat straight, her shoulders back and her chin held up slightly. The young beautiful girl looked so prim and proper with how she sat. Slowly, her fingers danced among the keys, gradually getting faster as she played Wind.The lovely melody filled the air, making everything much more...peaceful.

As she played, she could feel the drumming of her heart speed up from such energy; it felt nice to play the piano, and not being the only one to hear it this time. The music invaded her mind, wrapping around it and getting lost in its calling. Before she knew it, her fingers came to a slower pace, the song ending not long after. Once again, the house fell silent, the only noise being heard was the chirp of the insects outside as it was dawn. She was speechless at first, still caught up in her mind. And then again, her fingers began to waltz across the keys, this time playing Hikari. As she played it, she remembered her mother sitting right beside her, playing this and letting the music fill the ears of the innocent, Misa, just a small child, watching with big smug eyes. Memories swam around in her mind, thinking back of her mother. Playing the song, she faintly smiled, yet it was a bleak smile. She ended it with a few notes she made up, chewing on her bottom lip. It was quiet, not even an insect of bird chirped as they fell silent to listen. Her eyes stared at the white keys, her fingers slowly sliding off of the keys and into her lap, looking away in disgust that she played the song her mother had wrote for her.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 am

Sebastian had been silently watching her, hiding his prescence while she played. As if she was remembering old memories she looked down at keys. He reached in his shirt and pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to her, hoping his sudden prescence may scare her. "That was beautiful, my lord.^^"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 am

All of a sudden, she heard Sebastian's voice come up from behind her, scaring the crap out of her. "Oh!" she gasped; Claire jumped and quickly swooped around, her hand flying up to her mouth and, only to see him with a hanker chief in his hand. She lowered her hand from her mouth, nervously laughing at herself. Her heart was racing; she was the jumpiest person she knew. "Y-you scared me Sebastian..." she murmured nervously, still laughing a bit. reaching out for the hanker chief, she lightly dabbed her eyes with it, folding it up in her hands. "Don't tell me you were listening the whole time," she muttered, lowering her head, just like how a dog would do if it knew it did something wrong, and very faintly blushed in embarrassment.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 am

Sebastian smiled as he went to the table and got the plants. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about, it was truly beautiful. Please continue to play as much as you wish."He sniffed the plants.Poisonous. He smiled as he knew soon,he would be using them to kill.He mashed them up and cut them so they became a liquid then put it in a teacup. "Please do excuse my absence...I was in the leaf village looking for ingrediants for my meals and....a weed killer.He walked out into the garden and poured it over the weeds he could not stop staring at while he was getting dressed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 pm

She nodded, and faintly smiled. He dismissed himself silently, heading out to the garden. She turned back around and placed het fingers along the keys. "What to play...Oh, I know," she mumbled, her fingers running along the keys again. This time she played Memories of Sora, a song that she had made up. It was called Memories of Sora for a reason. Sora means sky in Japanese, and when she was little, she and her mother would lay out in the fields of lush green grass, and stare at the open sky. "Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny..." she said softly, saying the exact words her mother had said to her as they gazed at the sky.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Sebastian let her music flow through while he fixed the lawn, making figures in the bushes and planting roses. He then returned inside and moved the snake head into the kitchen along with the mushroom. He frowned and placed his hand on his chin. "Alas...how should I prepare this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:39 pm

"I don't think we should eat that," her voice came from before him, Misa leaning against the kitchen entrance's frame, her arms crossed and one leg crossed over the other. A grossed-out look was plastered on her face, quite funny it was. She wrinkled her nose, staring at the snake's head, her eyes shaking. "Blech," she mumbled, giggling.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Sebastian stared at her in thought,then smiled. "Very well...what would you like for breakfast Misa?"Sebastian opened the window and threw the snake into the streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:15 pm

"Oh, I don't eat breakfast. I usually just have a cup of tea with a smidgen of cream and honey," she said and paused. She pushed off of the frame and walked over to the cabnets, opening one and pulling out a tea pot. She filled it up with water and placed it on the stove, setting the temperature and turning around. "Would you like some tea?" she asked, faintly smiling.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:45 pm

"Yes but please do let me make it...otherwise I have nothing to do."He pulled a coat hanger out of his coat and hung his coat on it.After all, what kind of butler would he be if he couldn't carry a violin, a ton of clothes, and a coat hanger in his coat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Misa just stared at him as he pulled it out, trying not to faint. She gripped onto the counter and placed her hand on her forehead, looking down. He keeps on pulling out all of these weird things from his coat and just...just too respectful! It bothered her very much. "No, honestly. I can do it," she said, looking up and rubbing the back of ehr head, trying not to laugh. "You're just too sweet Sebastian."

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Sebastian frowned but nodded. "Very well then...I shall sweep the house then..."He reached in his coat and pulled out a broom. "These floors aren't dirty but it doesn't hurt to make them perfectly clean, after all I am one hell of a butler."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 22
Location : In a place. On a street. By a building.
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Misa stared at him, then looked down at the floors. She kept them descent. "Okay," she mumbled, looking up and sheepishly smiling. "I'm going to go out and grab some papers from the office. I'll see you in a bit Sebastian. Feel free to have tea," she said as she walked past him, stepping over the pile of 'dirt' as he swept. She grabbed her white Mizukage robe and threw it on, heading out the door.

_________________
.: Our story is not meant to be continued :.
So just close your eyes,
and I'll close mine.
Remember you, remember me
...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian

avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Sebastian swepts until she left the house te stopped and smiled. Time to start his plan. He summoned a hammer, wood, steel, and nails."The mizukage's house should be more....elegant and large."Sebastian stopped. He wanted it to be a surprise but he couldn't get the power to do a great job without her permission.He put his black coat on and hid all the tools as he walked to the store to buy food for dinner. He would wait for the "renovation" until tommorow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
What Then...? (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Nations :: Land of Water :: The Village Hidden in the Mist :: Village Streets :: Around the Village-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» MEDICAL AID
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince

» village military tactis
Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm by Trinixprince

» Zex's weapon and jutsu list.
Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am by Zex Luzter

» Naruto Mirage
Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm by TakaShiro

» Claim Characters here
Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:19 am by narutofan12

» New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am by minakushi_angel489

» Naruto: Lucid Dream {We need Staff Members}
Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm by Kratos

» NNOOOOOOOOO
Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm by Hei Denkou

» Uchiha Clan
Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:04 am by Katsu

Character Of the Month


SORAI
"Who knew I'd finally get recognized lol"
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum