Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains Vote_lcapA Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains Voting_barA Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains Vote_lcapA Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains Voting_barA Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Reputation<♠> : 55

A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Orochimaru had just finished critiquing Sakon and Ukon's new base... Orochimaru did not approve, so he sent Sakon and Ukon back to the Sound Village in order to retrieve more workers and supplies. "They are so incompetent..." Orochimaru said as they left... There were a few ninjas that he had brought with him, however he sent them out to survey the area. Orochimaru was thinking about installing a few fake bases in the mountains to confuse an enemy further making it even more difficult for the original one to be found. He stood alone on the cliff of the mountain. Sakon and Ukon did do one thing correctly, they picked a good area. The land was flat and on the back side of the mountain. This cliff extended far off the mountain making it perfect to put a base. He hated to admit they actually were able to do something right. He rolled his eyes and took a few steps closer to the edge of the mountain with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
S-Class :: Bounty Hunter
Ryujinki Kirin

Male Posts : 50
Reputation<♠> : 19

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:00 pm

"Raito, look what we have here. A couple of ninja in our territory. I believe we should put them to rest as fast as we can. I guess I will use......hm....I know." He thought to himself as he finally caught an idea. He was already on a branch of land on a higher mountain beside the mountain they were in. He preformed handseals quite swiftly, to the point where it didn't even seem like he did them at all. Suddenly, his Anshinritsumei Trident started to glow lightly with blue colored chakra and surrounded by lightning. The reason for this is the target is in clear sight. How foolish of him to stand where he can get easily attacked. How barbaric of him, incompotent and pure silly. This is how ninja act now-a-days? No self safety or common sense to know where to stand. I don't care how far you are or high above. Everyone can fall. 'Sigh'. Tamotsu generated large amounts of chakra into his weapon, forming a Kenjutsu that is ultimately dangerous. He pointed his trident towards the pale skinned, what seems to be by first glance a female. The state of his Jigen was unconfirmed but the state of his emotions was determined to kill the person who has entered his domain. "Hopefully, when he notices our power he would be smart enough to leave....It would be nice to show off our power though." Raito said, communicating with Tamotsu through telepathy. Tamotsu then started to twirl his trident in a circular motion generating water chakra in the form of a tornado aimed at the target. "...Electric Tsunami" Tamotsu said as Lightning chakra embedded within the water came moving amazingly fast towards the target.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 pm

"!!!!" Orochimaru saw the deadly tornado rushing towards him. He jummped high to the side and then down the side of the cliff using his chakra too keep him from falling. Once the tornado passes and the damage was done, Orochimaru walked up the side of the mountain back onto the protruding cliff he was on previously. He glared in the direction of who attacked him. "Tch, how unruly...If you do not want someone somewhere, why not ask them to leave instead of just wasting energy and attacking them... Barbaric..." Orochimaru was not talking directly to his attacker, just complaining out loud. Although, it would only be a bonus if he heard him.
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 pm

"heh, This little shit think he can talk big and get away with it. The ole' evade a few attacks and conserve chakra and energy eh?" He said as he was talking to Raito or himself, whoever was listening. Raito raging inside of him, laughing demonically at the outcome of the attack. "How foolish of you Tamotsu, did you really think anyone that stupid would stand there and not notice a tornado of water and lightning enfused chakra heading towards them. You seriously make me wonder if your skilled enough to handle my power...." Raito said, laughing meniacally at the silly attack Tamotsu displayed. How pittyful, shame on Tamotsu. With such a big talk and all that energy he wasted. Raito is seriously doubting Tamotsu's capabilities and skills of handling Raito's almighty power. "Shut up...Honestly, you make me doubt your intellegence." He said, coming back with an insult of his own as he focused his eye sight on the target which has turned into an opponent. He heard him say words but couldn't make clear of it. "If you noticed, I shot out the tornado towards him and his location.....He dodged it obviously but he went right back to that location. The left over water is still in that same area which he stands meaning so is the enfused lightning. He is standing on water and lightning....I already got him..." Tamotsu said, explaining what he did. He actually didn't do anything. Orochimaru did the rest of the work himself, standing in an eletrified pool of water. The opponent, is paralyzed.

OOC: I shot my water/lightning tornado at you, you dodged making it hit the cliff you went BACK to stand on, long enough to talk to me. Meaning you obviously got hit with the electified water and in result you are paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Orochimaru, wide eyed looked down at his feet and back at his now destroyed base. Electricity surged through his body causing him to fall to the ground, back in the water... Suddenly, a hand shot from the mouth of the paralyzed body. Another hand followed that one which pulled open the mouth wide enough for a new Orochimaru to emerge. He was standing on the body so that he would not fall for the same trick. "How reckless of me... I really should be more careful... There was quite a lot of chakra in that water... Seems to me that you do not appear as what you see... If you were a Jinchuriki... the Akatsuki would have you by now... Hm, interesting..." Orochimaru licked his lips in fascination and then opened his mouth slightly. A snake came out about 1/3 of the way, and from that snake's mouth Orochimaru's Kusanagi sword shot out extending at a blinding speed towards his enemies chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Tamotsu easily deflected the Kusanagi with his very on Trident. He then leaped highly in the air looking down at Orochimaru. Switching his Jigen to Ichi. Gaining him a full body armor of chakra and a large boost in chakra. He had no need to preform handseals for the jutsu he wish to express. Tamotsu studied the technique he used and remembered it from what his former sensei told him. "Oral Rebirth technique. If you want to kill him you have to destroy his whole body all at once." Raito said as he then gave a large amount of chakra to Tamotsu even while in the air. Tamotsu aimed his very own head towards the target and shout out tons of water pressure towards him and the mountain which also would go down towards the ground and make a flood. The point of this is to completely spread the already electrified water on a few areas of the mountain. "Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave"
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Orochimaru's head turned to the side with the turning sword. He then had it retract as quickly as it extended. "Water Release... Fascinating..." Orochimaru held out both of his hands at the incoming opponent and large volume of water. "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough..." and explosion of wind shot from Orochimaru's location blowing the water away from him and hopefully harming the opponent. The wind jutsu lasted for as long as there was water to blow away.
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Instead of being blown back, the water engulfed the wind pressure and crushed it with water pressure. As the wind went full force straight towards the target. It hit the water making it seem like it would be blown back but it didn't the water went around the wind pressure and on the other end of it. Trapping the wind pressure in water pressure and currents. In result crushing the wind pressure making it vanish just before it can land a hit on Tamotsu. The water reached the target's location and rushed large waves of water chakra at him. Making it impossible to dodge it since it is surrounding him now.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:03 pm

When his jutsu failed, he stopped to conserve chakra. As the water approached, a number of large snakes flew from his sleeves and wrapped around Orochimaru in a water tight seal in an oval shape. This defensive move was light enough so he floated on the water but strong enough to withstand decently powerful attacks. Most of the water was running down and off the mountain anyways. a few of the snakes that encased Orochimaru opened their eyes and through a chakra link, he could see what was happening outside of his protection. When the jutsu subsided, the snakes slithered down turning it into a hemispherical shape with half of Orochimaru showing, but he was ready to have them quickly cover him up if another attack was launched. "How would you like to help me out Hmm...? You seem far more powerful than the last person you may have seen here... However, your tactical skill could use some work, but other than that... You would become very usefull" Orochimaru said as if nothing had just happened. A devilish grin creped along the snake man's mouth...
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 pm

"My tacticle skill needs work? You honestly still think you can beat me? I got you once again!" He shouted in response. The water wasn't just a huge, unstoppable current of water pressure aimed directly at Orochimaru. It was to land around him or on him and luckily. It landed on his snakes and the dead, lifeless body on the ground that he is standing on. Meaning from above, Tamotsu can muniplate the lightning chakra he sent in the water over on the cliff before by using chakra control. The lightning chakra that is in the water, crawls up the dead body and electrocutes the snakes and Orochimaru aswell.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Orochimaru was no longer on th body, that was still sitting on the floor of all this water. Orochimaru preformed a large back flip onto the side of the mountain above the water. The snakes that were being electrocuted opened their mouths and hundreds of smaller snakes shot from their mouths at his opponent. He knew that this would not do much, but only used is as a distraction while Orochimaru created an earth clone. The real one sunk into the mountain side using the Leach All Creation Technique. "Yes, tactical deficiency... This is the second time you have used a technique like that on me... Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me..."
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Raito noticed what Tamotsu couldn't at the time. Forcing his body back towards safety, out of the way of danger from the in coming snakes however his Trident remained high in the air. The trident flew at full speed at the clone, attempting to strike it, connecting to Tamotsu's hand with a chakra cord that is invisable and unsensable unless you are a sensor infact. Tamotsu's Jigen remained on Ichi which allowed him a large amount of chakra anytime aslong as he is on that particular Jigen. Tamotsu knew what Raito knew and preformed handseals on the mountain cliff where he first attacked the target. He slammed his hands on the ground and smirked pouring even more than normal amounts of chakra in the technique. "Lightning Release: Rai Kibou......Lightning Trick....heh, Abracadabra." Tamotsu said so arrogantly as his evil smirk told it all. The water in the mountain and on the mountain is completely enduced with lightning. Making it impossible for someone to stand on the mountains without being electrocuted and paralyzed. That also means that the real Orochimaru is within the mountains due to his technique and now he is nuetralized.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 pm

The trident pierced the earth clone, but the mud of the clone formed around the weapon holding it in place. Orochimaru flipped out of the mountain, onto the clone and then high into the air to avoid the electro shock. He was even with this demon for a few seconds height wise, but was out of his reach. In these few short seconds Orochimaru used the Hidden Shadow Snake hand technique to send a snake from his sleeve to a neighboring mountain to latch on, and from his other sleeve, the Many Hidden Shadow Snake hand technique to send dozens of extremely poisonous snakes at this mountain dweller.
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:12 am

Tamotsu easily deflected the posionous snakes with his hands. Smacking a few snakes out of his way while his hand was engulfed in lightning, electrofying the snakes as he knocked them out of the way. Tamotsu then leaped high in the air and fell downwards. The lightning from his lightning glove fused with the chakra cord connected to his trident from his hand making the trident engulfed with lightning. The trident would then vibrate rapidly, heating up the mud even mud and thus destroying the rest of the clone. He would then yank his trident back to his own grip. Tamotsu smirked and slammed his hands on the ground. Lastly as he reached the ground with his trident successfully back in his grip he slammed his hand on the group and summoned a wind bird. Which was a D ranked summon if it is only one. Tamotsu smirked and uses the chakra he gained from Raito to fuse with his handseals and make his technique better and stronger, more effective like how most bijuu hosts. He made many, and when I say many I mean many clones of that one bird. The bird was made up of pure wind but can be sinced by a Sensor because it is made up of chakra aswell. The bird, to a normal person looks invisable. What he did was poured chakra into Clone Great Explosion but cloned his wind bird by the hundreds. They fly highly into the air as the surround the opponent. "Ready..."
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 am

Orochimaru retracted the snake that had latched onto the mountain side bringing him to this vertical piece of land rather quickly. He hit it with a thud, shaking off some rocks that did not make it to the ground, they stopped mid way lading on something that was flying. He kicked off some dust and saw that there were birds. The dust took the form of the birds since they were tangible. They aren't attacking... he thought standing upright. I have to get closer... He seems too long range... Orochimaru used the Leach All Creation Technique to sink into the mountain side. He traveled down and to the ground right under the man. His head burst from the ground, sword protruding from his mouth. Moving with extreme power and speed, the sword extended out aiming for his gut with the rest of Orochimaru's body following. He was still very much aware of the inviable birds and was ready for an attack from them...
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Sadly his plan was foiled. The water and all that water chakra that came from Tamotsu wasn't just to aim at him for direct attacks. Water couldn't reach the top of the mountains because he didn't aim there. He aimed at the targat or at the mountain. The water doesn't sink inside the water. Tamotsu use chakra control to control the chakra he put in the water during there battle the whole time. Making the water mave down the mountain as quickly as possible to the ground. The lightning chakra within the water chakra aswell making it impossible for anything to get in the water and leave without being paralyzed. The water reached the ground in which Tamotsu stands on now and when the foolish Orochimaru's head bursted out the ground he was instantly hit with the electrofied water in the ground. The birds knew Orochimaru was down at the ground because they specialize in chakra because they are chakra. They knew Tamotsu's plan already aswell because they was made from Raito's chakra and Raito knew. They most of which appeared already surrounding the area in which they both are and flung crushing wind pressure all at once at the target which is Orochimaru while the rest of the birds come crashing downwards on Orochimaru. The electrofied chakra water bonded with the water in the plants in the earth like the grass and such making the surrounding earth neutralized aswell.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Orochimaru may have been hit with the water, but the sword continued to extend, piercing straight through his opponent carrying him . Fooled me twice... Shame on me... He noticed the dust moving on the birds above, and some of the rocks that had fallen on them, fell off so he knew that they were coming for him. A number of impressively large snakes burst up from the ground. They had come fourth from his sleeves. He did not need to move for this because this technique does not require hand signs. They destroyed the surrounding rocks freeing and covering up Orochimaru and solidifying protecting him from the incoming attacks which would cease after the creator had been fatally pierced by Orochimaru's sword.
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Then what happens if you were fooled three times? Note that he only kicked dust on one bird. Note that I stated the birds were crashing down. Meaning the birds that were already down then struck and landed their blow on Orochimaru since he didn't acknowledge it. The wind pressure crushed Orochimaru before the snakes popped from underground. Even if they did they would be electrocuted by the electrofied surface or crushed by the wind pressure. While the sword had no effect. In Jigen Ichi, Tamotsu develps a armor of chakra in which it deflected the sword away from Tamotsu and off to the side. Meaning Orochimaru's plan was foiled yet again. Still stuck under the ground. Head popped up like a mole and the wind birdsthat were coming down full force all landed obviously turning into wind blades because when the birds are hit they poof into blades of wind that would decapitate Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Orochimaru had exerted plenty of force when first exiting the ground, so even paralyzed, his entire body exited the ground. He laid there right next to powerless, a fish out of water. The pressure he could handle, however the blades of wind were causing a problem. They were cutting and slicing him up, he lost an arm, his legs were cut off at the knees, and he had been sliced at the waist. two snakes came from his mouth, they pushed his jaw open because he still couldn't move. One was on top of the other moving in sync around his neck, the top snake was crushed and destroyed by the wind pressure while the second had hardened around his neck, preventing him from decapitation. When the attack subsided, Orochimaru lay mangled and in pieces, bloody water surrounding. His limbs had been blasted off his body and they lay around his now two different severed halves. He had lost... Just leave... He thought in this painful moment
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 pm

He watched as his opponent was beaten, limbless and had just enough strength to save his own head. He had the heart of a true ninja. Won't give up too easily. He is a true survivor. Tamotsu clapped his hands and all the wind birds stopped and suddenly mashed together to make a much larger wind bird. The large wind bird flapped his massive wind at the ground and made one last wind pressure that around knock everything that isn't attached to the ground highly in the air. However it didn't knock Orochimaru in the air either. It knocked Tamotsu in the air as he landed on it's back. "The names, Tamotsu......It was a challenge facing you. I hope we meet again soon." Tamotsu said as the bird flew off and he went off to the destroyed Heat Haze village for rebuilding attempts.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Orochimaru watched as Tamotsu flew away. He closed his eyes any stayed still for a moment... After a bit, the large chunk of his body with his head attached began to squirm and move. Snakes shot out in every direction from his lacking limbs. The snakes attached to the severed parts and brought them back to his body. The water had cleared so he stood up, blood, torn, beat, and battered. He jumped up to the platform where his base was... It had been destroyed in the fight. He rolled his eyes and began walking to the Sound Village but before he could even get off of the mountain he doubled over in pain falling to his knees. He stood up and threw his head back... Another, fully healed and clean Orochimaru emerged. "Tamotsu... I'll be the death of you one day..." He then bolted at an amazing speed towards his village...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains   A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains Empty

Back to top Go down

A Battle of Superpowers: Orochimaru VS The Demon of the Mountains
Page 1 of 1