Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Asch's Jutsu Vote_lcapAsch's Jutsu Voting_barAsch's Jutsu Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Asch's Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Asch's Jutsu EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Asch's Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asch
Jounin
Jounin

Male Posts : 13
Reputation<♠> : 0

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 am

Kekkei Genkai:
Name: Twilight Renocence:
Type: Ninjutsu
Style: Ninja Art
Description: Sends the user into an alter realm but keeps him in the Light Realm. Saying this, the user cannot be seen in the light when using this ability, when he steps into the darkness or into shadows, or it becomes nightfall, the user can be seen clearly. Direct opposite of Twilight Renoverse.

Name: Twilight Renoverse
Description: Sends the user into an alter realm but keeps him in the Dark Realm. Saying this, the user cannot be seen in the dark when using this ability, when he steps into the light, or into a ray of light from a lightbulb even, or it becomes daylight out, the user can be seen clearly. Direct opposite of Twilight Renocence.

Name: Meteor Blade Summoning
Description: The user must be within the Switchblade Gurukede eye form to wield this blade. The Tiger Blade disappears into the user's arm and his forearm glows black, then a long black blade reveals itself out of his right forearm. The Meteor Blade cannot be broken and when it is not in the user's hands, whoever touches it will die upon first slash against the user. Also, when the blade is not in the user's hands he can call forth the blade and it will return to him, no matter if there is a rock or mountain in the way.

Name: Gurukede Eye
Type: Doujutsu
Description: The user's eyes illuminate iridescent purple with pupils that appear to flash as fire.

Name: Gurukede Eye (1-tome)
Description: The user's pupil grows an extra slot known as a tome, similar to the Sharingan, but the user obtains a slight increase in speed, strength, and vision.

Name: Gurukede Eye (2-tome)
Description: The user's pupil grows an extra tome across from the previous tome, again, similar to the Sharingan.

Name: Gurukede Eye (3-tome)
Description: The user's pupil grows an extra tome completing the tome book. This stage of the Gurukede eye grants the user the ability to foresee the opponent's next move and evade. The user gains a further increase in all regions.

Name: Gurukede Eye (Switchblade)
Description: Transforms the user into another being, with inverted hair color and claws on his fingers instead of normal fingernails. The user gains the ability to change a key jutsu into a more powerful and devastating strike.

Name: Sensory Discombobulating
Description: Once activated, all the user needs to do is look into one’s eyes and they have control of their senses. They can create illusions that cannot be broken because they have a hold on their nerves, not their energy. The user can only take control of so many people, too many and the eye will over load and take the users vision from them. The hold on the senses will be dropped when the eyes are deactivated.

Summonings:
Summon Grandu: Summons giant spirit tiger from inside of body, can only be used by Asch.
Summon Granduron: Summon giant silver and green tiger, the true and real spirit that lives in Asch's body.
Summon Tieth: Summons phoenix from inside of body, can only be used by Asch.
Summon Tiethara: Summons giant phoenix, the true and real spirit that lives in Asch's body.

Weapons:
Elemental Blade: A long silver blade with an inscribed design that resembles flowers into the seven different animals that the Granduke clan worships.

Jutsu:

Name: Chidori
Style: Lightning
Description: This jutsu channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces

Name: Chidori Current
Style: Lighting
Description: By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to effect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defense. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the Lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This will also neutralize other lightning jutsu so long as they are not more powerful. This attack can also be run through the ground for a greater range than just personal contact.

Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
Description: This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of 10 meters. Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, it's increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing. When the enemy's body is pierced the user alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

Name: Chidori Senbon
Description: It is specialized in more speed, by being transformed into countless sharp senbon, all aimed at the enemy. By increasing the amount of chakra used, the number of senbon also increases.

Name: Lightning Release: Shadow Clone
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Description: This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary it's power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock.

Name: Chidori Sword
Description: It appears to have an even greater range than Chidori Current, making it more effective in battle. It can be noted that this technique is more of a use on water, because the lightning current produced is carried on the entire surface making it more difficult for the enemy to avoid it.

Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Style: Fire
Description:The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes its shape into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an updraught which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession. Anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

Name: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rush forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user.

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Justu
Description: his technique creates small fireballs, which are spat out of the user's mouth, flying wildly in every direction and assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely, difficult. Shuriken can be hid within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames they can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Last edited by Asch on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asch
Jounin
Jounin

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:56 am

I know this is wrong, so can someone please help me?
Back to top Go down
Yukito Tenka
Snow Village Leader
Snow Village Leader
Yukito Tenka

Male Posts : 78
Reputation<♠> : 133
Job/hobbies : Paper Work

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:01 am

I've already told you Style is not Kekke Genkai...
2ndly you dont have a Kekke Genkai as stated in your App so that Kekke Genkai part will have to be removed

Jutsu rank is Jutsu rank..

this is a Simple template just follow what it asks for..
Back to top Go down
Asch
Jounin
Jounin

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 pm

I edited some of the jutsu, and added more, please tell me if this is fine. And where can I find normal justu from Naruto?
Back to top Go down
Gabishi
The Black Death :: Rouge
The Black Death :: Rouge
Gabishi

Male Posts : 132
Reputation<♠> : 142
Job/hobbies : Killing

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:50 am

Umm...first read this...
https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/character-jutsu-list-f9/starting-out-jutsu-t324.htm

Secondly Eye techniques are called Doujutsu and are considered Kekke Genkais..

http://naruto.wikia.com this is a rather good site for Jutsu....

if some Jutsu dont have rank ask an Admin to place them for you
Back to top Go down
Asch
Jounin
Jounin

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 pm

For each of the eye techniques, they are apart of my character because it's apart of his clan. And thank you for showing me that >.> I remember reading those limits, but i looked past them because I did not want to stray off posting this completely, I will change them.
Back to top Go down
Crow
Rouge :: A-Class
Crow

Male Posts : 20
Reputation<♠> : 29
Job/hobbies : Assassinations

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 pm

As Yukito pointed out Style is the ELEMENT
didnt you read what it says in the template??
Style: [ The Element used if no Element its branded as a Ninja Art]

And Doujutsus are Kekke Genkai which you dont have as said in your App,

Kirin - No

Chidori:.. Well Idk if Hei will allow you to have this but personally it would be useless to you because with out the sharingan its an incomplete jutsu and people can easily kill you because you cant counter any attacks because of the tunnel vision

Most those techs you have the ranks are on Naruto wikia where you probably found them..so just put the ranks there so we Admins will have less things to worry about..
Back to top Go down
Asch
Jounin
Jounin

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Don't mock me not being able to read, because I am new to this sort of jutsu creation. I asked for help, and someone told me if it does not have a specific element, it is a Hidden Technique, that is why I put that there.

Removed Kirin.

I added the Rank to most of the jutsu I added, but there is 3, which is listed on NarutoWikia that do NOT have ranks associated with the jutsu.

I only did not call my Doujutsu a Kekkei Genkai because I did not want to create a Kekkei Genkai, well...to be more accurate, do not know if I can, or cannot.

And please read my Doujutsu you want me to erase, because with it at 3-tome, it has a similar ability added as to the Sharingan at 2-tome...
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

Male Posts : 20
Reputation<♠> : 29
Job/hobbies : Assassinations

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Asch i wasn't mocking you..was just wondering why you didn't follow what it says,.and who the heck told you Style is Hiden tech? cause that person needs a smack across the face XD

Secondly The series states Doujutsus are eye techniques/ Kekke Genkai techniques....

I dont want you to erase it because of the 3 tome thing..i wasn't even paying attention to that im just simply stating Eye techs are called Doujutsu and are classified as Kekke Genkai, I dont have a problem with tomoes
Back to top Go down
Asch
Jounin
Jounin

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 am

Well can I create it into a Kekkei Genkai? I would have put Gurukede on the app, but I didn't and still don't know if I can create my own to run along with my character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asch's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asch's Jutsu   Asch's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Asch's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1