Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
The Meeting. Vote_lcapThe Meeting. Voting_barThe Meeting. Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
The Meeting. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
The Meeting. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

The Meeting.

Go down 
+5
Sakon/Ukon
Ryujinki Kirin
Chiro Nara
Daisuki Kyoki
Ikki Kishima
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikki Kishima
Akatsuki :: B-Class
Ikki Kishima

Male Posts : 107
Reputation<♠> : 131

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 am

The sky was covered in a grey sheet of cloud,the sun would not be showing.Standing on the top of the first hokages head was Ikki as he await his nin and some others to show for he had send out a message to several shinobi whom he believes will show to meet him here,In The Vally of the End.
Back to top Go down
Daisuki Kyoki
A-Class :: Shinobi
Daisuki Kyoki

Reputation<♠> : 6

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Daisuki did not trust these people in the slightest bit. She had no idea who there were, their purpose or anything. How she allowed herself to get into it was beyond her. Kiki took her normal precautions and spiffed up a body to look just like her. She puppet-ed the corpse clone to the meeting spot and using her voice projection she would talk to everyone she needed to. Unfortunately, the clone was not well prepared by her standards. She could still fight and kill, but not as many as she would normally be able to. The real Daisuki, hiding away in the shadows some ways away was chock full of weapons poisons and scrolls.

The clone walked up and stood next to Ikki. "Hiii, I'm Daisuki! But you can call me Kiki! So nice to meet you....uuhhh, what was your name again?" she said in a obnoxiously preppy tone offering her hand for a handshake.
As usual, her attire was not one of a normal shinobi...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
ANBU:: Medic
Chiro Nara

Female Posts : 70
Reputation<♠> : 78

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Mere minuts later, anthoder person arrived. She was dressed in the konoha ANBU west, wearing a black cat mask over her face. She was also wearing a black long sleeved shirt, black long pants, some black ninja sandsals, white socks and a un-slashed leaf headband around her neck, wich meant she was a ANBU from the hidden leaf village. Chiro had agreed to Ikki`s offer of joinning the meeting with his forming team.

She did notice anthoder woman standing next to Ikki, but she remained silent and waited for the others to come. She had been on a small mission to rechive some stolen goods from a rich farmer near the leaf village. She had finished the mission a few hours ago, but insteed of travling back to the village, she had traveld to the meeting place. Even if she got suspected of have been doing something, she would blame it on the weather, since it had been a heavy thunder storm a few hours ago.

"..Hm..", she said, as she looked down at the waterfall, remainning a few feet away from Ikki and the other female. She brushed abit of her untied black hair away from the mask, being bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
S-Class :: Bounty Hunter
Ryujinki Kirin

Male Posts : 50
Reputation<♠> : 19

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Master of the Jigen and weilder of Raito the Light Bearer. What does that make this young villageless ninja? It makes him Epic. His power is tremednous and that's just without Raito but sadly Tamotsu feels incomplete without Raito. His appearence was nothing different from what he usually wears which is a light thin jacket, a thin shirt and matching pants that would match the same color as the jacket. Like I said, nothing ever changes with this fellow except his mind. Suddenly if you were the clone or Ikki standing on the hand of Hashirama Senju looking towards the Madara Uchiha statue you would see a small figure sitting ontop of the head waving at the too. His eye was on Jigen Ichi would gave him a chakra sheild, that cannot be penetrated easily. "Hello over there!" He said as he vanished from that position and appeared behind the clone. He did not know it was a clone however he wasn't gonna sit there and not find out. Raito knew it was a clone but never told Tamotsu.

Tamotsu observed the bodies of both figures. He smirked lightly. "Tamotsu at your service." He said as he then noticed the girl with the black hair. She was in a Konoha ANBU vest meaning obviously she was a leaf ninja. Tamotsu yawned lightly. Gripping his trident in his hands as his sassy eyes told the sadistic story of how he came to be. Tamotsu was bleeding tremendously for some reason and is still standing. Strange, it was a method of his training that he labels 'Beginner'. He train by meditating and using chakra to enter an mental world where he battles his own demon in complete darkness.

OOC:
The Meeting. TYL_Mukuro_2_by_fongtin
Back to top Go down
Sakon/Ukon

Sakon/Ukon

Reputation<♠> : 56

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Voided because Of Orochimaru O.o

Last edited by Sakon/Ukon on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

Female Posts : 39
Reputation<♠> : 25

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 pm

It had been days traveling from the Hidden Cloud village through dangerous terrain to the Fire Nation. She wore her normal attire, not expecting the worse. Kimiko had a received a note telling her of a secretive meeting at The Vally of the End. Once she finally made it to her direct destination, she walked on the gravel, rock line along the large blue river. She peered up into the skies and noticed a stragne man who perched on top of the large man-made statue.

"Has this been the man who sent me that letter...?" She questioned herself in deep thought. Scanning the whole area, there was two kunochis and two other male shinobis. They all were high in the air, standing above the large statue of the formal Hokage. She shushined near the group of nins.

She happened to become slightly nervous around such high skilled ninjas. A mere little ol' genin, like her couldn't stand a chance against the present nins at her presence. Kimiko remained quiet during the whole time. The cheeks on her face began to blush, as lowered her head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:43 am

"Good everyone is here."Ikki would turn to the girl and shake her hand.Then he would stand right in the middle of the statues and spoke"My name is Ikki Kishima,and I'm the leader of Karatsuba,The Crows Wing..Those of you that have come here to day have swore alligance to my organization.You are now assasins and we kill for the right price and reason....We will be mostly stationed in the land of the forest...Himari will give you your targets and you are to persue without hesitation.The cloak or symbol of the group is white with a colored set of wings on the back mine are grey meaning leader and the rest will depend in the ranks you all hold...Oliva you will be brown since you're a genin,the rest of you give me your ranks and colors you want as your groups rank and position."Ikki would walk over to Chiro and give her a hug and says "Thanks for coming."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Akatsuki :: A-Class
shotty11

Male Posts : 54
Reputation<♠> : 35

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 am

"Whats this i hear about a meeting of assasins" Shion appeared in the wind next to ikki. He examined the surrounding areas, he noticed a specific ninja out of the bunch. word had quickly spread through the sound village, of a shinobi who defeated orochimaru."Orochimaru must be losing his touch or , this guy is truely dangerous" he said under his breath. The thought of someone more powerfull than orochimaru, shook shion to his core. Though that would never show through his expressionless smirk. Shion eyed the rest of them, noone important sakon and ukon the freak twins, these kids always creeped him out. "Ikki where do i sign up"
Back to top Go down
Daisuki Kyoki
Daisuki Kyoki

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:20 am

"Nice to meet you Ikki! And everyone else! HHIIII!!!!" she said loudly. "Okay, so, here's the color" She handed him a yellow piece of fabric"Not sure what you want with this color stuff, oh and I changed my mind, I want it yellow! bbbuuutttt I want... aaannnddd liiikkkeee, rank wise, I totally wanna be the best... So how does that happen???" She continued on in her obnoxious preppy voice.
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:05 am

Kimiko nodded in response to their new master, and lord " Ikki Kishima". Once the loud, and most the energetic individual of the group stated herself, that's when Kimiko spoke up. She took a deep glup from her thoriat and begin to speak. "Hello... I am... Kimiko. Kimiko Koyori... and nice.. to meet everyone"

She gave off a mere wave of the hand towards each individual From the distortion in her cracky like voice, it wasn't hard to observe that she was pretty nervous at the first glance. Once she completed introducing herself amongst the highly talented men and women, she went to back to her normal silence.

Lowering her head, she fuddled around with the small rocks on the ground's platform.
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
Chiro Nara

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 am

"You should`t resort to such things during your own meetings, Ikki", Chiro responded as he all of a sudden hugged her, thanking her for showing up. "My reason for becomming a member is to serve as a bond between this group and the leaf village..i came here on order, not by myself..". Chiro stepped back for a moment, befor she looked down at a young girl who told her name was Kimiko.

"A kid like you should`t be running around...", Chiro said as she took of her mask, hung it on her left hip, and let out a little sigh. "I guess i can tell my name...Chiro Nara...im a ANBU medic nin from the hidden leafs...im gonna serve as the medic and head assisian in this...group..my abilities with shadows are made for sneek attacks."". Despite her words and behavior was very mature, she didnt look older than 18, maybe 19.
Back to top Go down
Ryujinki Kirin
Ryujinki Kirin

Male Posts : 50
Reputation<♠> : 19

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am

Tamotsu Yukimura, the only demon weilding ninja. Amazed by the fact that no one noticed the blood dripping down from his body that he cares so little for. 'Wow, I guess I'm working with the right people if they don't even care for the life of one's being. So tough and strong hearted, most people will notice and ask questions or immediately rush to get help. However, I could be working with the wrong kind of people. I could be slowly dieing and they, being my future partners, teammates or co-workers. They don't even bother with a fallen teammate. Eh, I'll find out more about these people when I join. What are your opinions Raito?' Tamotsu stood there, observing the people and surroundings carefully. It took intrest in the young one the most and wondered if Raito had comments about each one. He slowly begin to ease his chakra out of his body to sink in his own blood that was leaking out. Now that the chakra is in the blood he use chakra muniplation to bring the blood back into his body from which it left.

'Well, comments on the leader first of course. From the way he speaks and the actions he displayed towards a certain person that means she is a bit close to him. It's no surprise that they had a bit of history from the way they speak to each other. The oddly dressed one. Well not much to say except she is unique individual and mostlikely have a matching fighting style. It might mean she is unique on the battlefield so be observant. She said that she wants to be the best so that means she has a goal in mind, it also means she is a person that plans ahead. A smart thinker. The younger one however is a complete mystery to me. Why is she here? She either must be powerful enough or have a powerful technique or skill. Just a guess. Then Chiro....hm....She seems completely loyal to the leaf village, a bit caring by the way she addressed the young one. She also is very observant of the odd by the way she noticed the young one shouldn't even be here. I'd say they all have their fair share of things to be observant about.' Raito said as Tamotsu nodded with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes once more. A voice sprung from the depths of surprise as another person from afar asked Ikki a question.

"Oh another." Tamotsu said as he turned to face the person that shouted. He smirked as he waited Raito's comments and things he should worry about with this character. Tamotsu walked over towards the waterfall and looked down. Then he looked up to see the fellow from afar and in general, Tamotsu felt at an unease. He walked back over to the bunch of skilled ninja as he awaited the new member to arrive. "I choose Blue, because it matches my hair." He said with a light smile. Even though his favorite color was red he decided blue too look good in his white cloak. He couldn't wait to receive it. He wondered if it looked nice.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am

Shion was shaking thinking about the people he would get to kill. for the last few years hed been a mercinary for the akutski as well as a assasin for others doing the missions noone would do, but lately the orders had died down pissing him off to no end, "Whats the point of killing without an order, then again killings always fun.. hmm" he said holding his chin, shion had thought that hed been saying this in his head but was actually talking out loud, A bad habit he had been doing for a while.

"heh heh" Shion laughed wiping his head, "now then i will be purple cause its the only color that matches my awesome" Shes hot he thought looking at the medic, "Hi im shion uchiha" he said shaking her hand,
Back to top Go down
Ikki Kishima
Ikki Kishima

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 am

"So now that everyone has gotten to know eachother,I say lets move forward to the base...Chiro I'm gonna need you back there in at least two days..I'd like to talk to you on a very personal matter."Ikki would turn his back to her as he spoke.Himari would land on his sholuder and Ikki would speak again"Okay,Kiki to be the best you must think your the best and that no one can beat you but you must be willing to die to be called the best...I don't go into battle thinking I'm gonna win I go in thinking that whom ever I'm fighting can kill me in an instant if they really wanted,One slip,One slit."Ikki's voice very deep and serious.Ikki wasn't the type to talk like that but he seem to be a lot more down to earth now that he has this thing going for himself.Ikki had to show skill and he never disappointed anyone if they wanted to challenge his words.
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:18 am

Once again Kimiko nodded to the straight forward demands of Ikki. She heard the remarks and slur insults from the others, thinking that she was useless being apart of this newly created group. There was a weird tension between Kimiko and the older shinobis.

"If they think less of me, then how will be able to cooperate with them all…?" She questioned herself feeling pity for the others. "I may be the weakest here, but don’t count me out just so quick!" It was the first time Kimiko rose her voice in a such an impolite approach.

As she finished speaking amongst the gang, she walked off into the distance towards this supposedly base. Growing slightly frustrated.. she pouted during the whole way, with her arms crossed together. Only time would cool her little attitude for now.
Back to top Go down
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper::ANBU
The Black Reaper::ANBU
Hei Denkou

Male Posts : 389
Reputation<♠> : 414
Job/hobbies : ANBU

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 pm

((O Li VA All your posts in this is voided for not followin g turning Rouge rules I've already told you about them yet you insist on Disobeying))
Back to top Go down
shotty11
shotty11

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 pm

A image appeared in the head of shion as he was speaking with the girl, telling him of a reudenvoux, this would cut the time to find out more of the strange ninja with the sythe. "I will have to go, ive something to deal with i will speak to you all later". He grinned, and dissapeared

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Daisuki Kyoki
Daisuki Kyoki

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:43 am

"OOkkayyy.... Well I totally think that already. So can I be like labeled the best in this little group thingy? I want people to be afraid of me... Like 'Oh.. I've heard of her... She's dangerous' and jazz like that" She walked in front of Ikki, turned and look at him. Lowering her sunglasses she said "Babez... I'll kill who ever I need to in order to get that stop, so save a few lives and give it to me now" She winked and walked past him dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jounin :: Sannin
Jounin :: Sannin
Jiraiya

Reputation<♠> : 11

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:53 pm

A brown messenger bird lands on Chiro Nara shoulder with a scroll attached. (The scrll is in your pm.)
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
Chiro Nara

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Chiro lifted her head, as she watched a brown bird landing on her shoulder. By the type, and the scroll it carries on its back, she can tell its from the village hidden in the leafs. She gulps slightly, has someone found out she`s absent despite her planning? Is it just a message from her father calling her home? Or is it just some information from the hokage regarding her official mission?

The young nara took the scroll from the bird`s claws, and opend it. She only just scanned it with her eyes, befor they went wide of shock and concern. Withotu a word, she leaped off the statue and into the trees, heading home for the village.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting.   The Meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting.
Page 1 of 1