Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Kazu regular life Vote_lcapKazu regular life Voting_barKazu regular life Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Kazu regular life Vote_lcapKazu regular life Voting_barKazu regular life Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Kazu regular life EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Kazu regular life EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Kazu regular life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:26 am

Kazu just got back from taking on a group of ninja in the forest, he had blood stains on his white jounin vest which was over a ripped tattered black shirt, and on the left side of his face while his right eye was bleeding a bit from a tech he used he let's his hand down opening his bleeding eye " Damned S- ranked ninja bandits" he said to himself as he ran hand through his hair, walking on the bridge to the other side

Kazu walks through the village, he was the most easiest one to pick out since he was the only one with snow white hair with his own blood in it seeing he was bleeding from his head also, he had his headband stuffed in his pocket seeing he was a anbu mist ninja in here but he didn't feel like wearing all that crap, probably the only one with the highet rank since he used to the Anbu black op in the leaf which later became S rank Criminal back then when he was 14 "Man what a boring day, I wish something would happen" he muttered as he walked through the village in his special jounin vest, as the citizens looked at him with worried expression if he's alright, although he looked like he was in a death situation, he even looked like he should to the hospital. He walked to the park area and sat on a bench leaning back, he looks at himself he looked a mess, bleeding from his right eye, his head , his clothes tattered and shredded along with brusies on his face and cuts on his arms, he was a complete mess, he kept himself together but he did feel a little weak but he didn't show it
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 pm

The sun was high today, brightening the world's gaze with its wonderful light. The clear cyan blue sky was dotted with perfectly shaped clouds that gently blew by in a sluggish manner. The thin slices of grass and the leaves of trees were emerald green as the summer air smothered the lively area.

A beautiful symphony of birds and insects played, adding a lovely tune to the mid-summer day. The streets were packed with innocent villagers, running errands or just out in the beautiful weather. Children ran around giggling and laughing as they played with each other, smiles plastered upon their lips.

It was such a beautiful day that the Mizukage herself couldn't stay bunched up in the house, so she took Denzel, a little boy she had been taking care of in order to heal him, to the park. Her long light blonde hair motioned behind her as she took two steps forward and into the sun, the heels of her knee-high boots clacking against the cobble stoned-road as they made their way to the park, raising her hand up to her eyes to shield them from the sun's bright light. Her eyes were engulfed with very unique blues, almost like an ocean. She smiled, her flawless face looking dazzling as she did so.

Within her arms was six year-old Denzle, occupied by playing with a fake rubber ninja shruiken. His white, ruffled hair stopped just before his gray slate eyes, his hair slighty wavy and straight. He was a scrawny little boy, due to his rare illness. He never ate much due to lack of his appetite because of the illness, and his skin was a bit paler than normal. He had dark circles forming beneath his eyes, and everytime Misa looked at him she wanted to cry. The healing of his illness would take much time, but she would be patient for as long as she had to for him. But gladly, he was slightly improving. He wore a blue zip-up jacket that had a black hood, his khaki pants held on by a belt.

They were strolling through the park when she spotted Kazu not too far from where they were, though his back was facing towards him. The only way how she knew that was him was by he and Denzel being the only ones in this village with white hair, well at least they were the only ones she knew that had the white hair.

"What the hell happened to you?" Misa's voice interrupted, she all of a sudden appearing behind him. Her ocean-blue eyes observed his wounds, and they were pretty damaging. "Hey," she said, looking all concerned, "You know only retards pretend that they're alright..." she teased, but molded a straight face. She swiftly sat down beside him and crossed her legs, her eyes wondering about. She sat Denzel on her lap, and he looked up at Kazu. For a moment, his plain gray eyes were empty, but something flickered in them. He looked away at Kazu, returning his attention back to the rubber shruiken.

"Honestly, you should just go to the hospital," she nagged, cocking her head to the side and looking at him. "You're scaring the crap out of my villagers, look at 'em; they're worried about you," she added, glancing over at some of the villagers that walked by. Misa sighed heavily, her gaze returning back to Denzel. "Denzel, you'll get to meet my butler today, his name is Sebastian," she said, slightly smiling. Denzle looked up at her, and mirrored her smile. Though he didn't speak much around others, he was very intelligent for his age. He could be a little smart ass at times, too; which made Misa enjoy him even more.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Kazu was sitting there minding his business, he started to doze off then he heard a voice so familiar to him it was Misa. "......ah crud" he muttered under his breath as she asked what happened "....that is none of your concerned" he said as he grabbed his left eye, she sat beside him crossing her legs, "And don't worry about me I would probably bleed to death, but I'm fine" he said as he looked down at Denzel, they had the same hair color, he gave the boy a nice smile he looked just like him when he was little, then Misa told him to go to the hospital "Misa......I'm not going to the hospital" he said as he unbuttoned his white bloodied vest, he winced a little as he took it off, his black shirt had cuts and soak in his blood, he pants a little then he stops. He grabs his left eye again, his pupil shrunk and turned to a dragon eye. "......ugh I overdid my dragon eyes again" he said as he looked at the blood on his hand
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Misa sighed, and looked up at Kazu. "Do you want me to heal you or something?" she muttered, Denzel staring at Kazu. "I like your eye..." he said, raising his frail, pale hand and pointing at his left eye. "It's fascinating..." he muttered quietly, his voice monotone. That was Denzel for you - a very intelligent six year-older who could actually carry on an actual conversation. He had a serious look on his face as he observed Kazu's eye. Misa stared at Denzel, flabbergasted that he spoke to Kazu. He only spoke to Misa. Maybe he was starting to feel a bit more comfortable around others...?
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Kazu lifted his hand shaking it at her "No misa I am fine" he said as he heard the little boy speak, admiring Kazu dragon eye, he smiles at him "Thank you Denzel its my kekkei genkai, my dragon eyes it makes me see see through anything wall, trees anything" he said as reached up and pointed at Denzels hair "I like you hair, I always thought I was the only one with snow white hair..." he trailed off as his eyes narrowed glanced to the side straight at Misa "...its seem Misa is keeping secrets from me" he said as a smirk grew on his face then he leaned back again looking at the sky wiping the blood of his face with his arm
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:32 am

Both Misa and Denzel's eyes narrowed at Kazu, and at the same time they both said, "What secrets?" Confusion fumed from the two, and Misa slowly looked down at Denzel. "Denzel, can you please go play over there?" she asked him, pointing at the small little garden. He nodded, obediently hopping down from her lap and walking over to it. When he sat down, she immediately ambushed Kazu with questions. "What the hell do you mean? What secrets?" she asked; she was freaking out because he had said that right as he looked at Denzel.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:43 am

Kazu was just kidding he didn't really think she take it seriously, he watched Denz "Misa chill out ok I was just playing" he said placing his hands in front of him, "Misa you I both know I like to tease you all the time" he said smiling faintly, as he sqints a little in pain "Ow that smarts" he said wincing a little as he looks at Denzel "So where are his parents Misa?" He asked wanted to know more about the boy, he seem so similar to him, he just smiles of how interesting this boy is. If kazu was his age he could say they were almost twins he chuckles a little at that thought
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 am

She sighed in relief. "Oh thank god. Not that I do have any secrets or anything..." she muttered, following Kazu's gaze that lead towards the little boy, looking at Denzel. "He sure is something... And his parents? He's never met them. They didn't want him, and when they found out about his illness, they just dropped him off somewhere and left him. He's been through many child's care resorts. No one seems to want a sickly child, so of course, I took him. I completely adore the kid," she said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:33 am

Kazu looked at her arkwardly "Misa....even if you did have secrets I can careless what they are as long it ain't about me" he said as even though he said that he had a few secrets of his own when he was away for a year, he learned a lot of things about himself and the ninja world there even one thing he found out he have to do soon
Kazu looked down a bit as she explained his situation, he felt so sorry for him. "Oh I see he has a terminal illness and his parents deserted him.....sounds like my life" he said as sighing still looking at Denzel, he's such a amazing kid he just ignored that he had a illness, too bad he couldn't take him in "I'm actually jealous that you took him, I would've took him in if I had known" he said smiling cheerfully, as his cuts and bruises heal up by his Bijuu inside of him
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:24 am

"He's so bright, really. You should have seen him in my office this morning," she said, breathless. She then looked at him, thinking for a moment. "I think I'm going to keep him. I mean, I'd always be so busy to start my own family, and being the Mizukage and being pregnant wouldn't work later on in life. So, I think I'm going to officially adopt him," Misa said as she stared at the little boy. "He makes me happy... But Kazu. If I were to die, I'd want you to take him." Denzel looked up and waved at the two, though he didn't smile. Misa slightly waved at him, a small smile appearing on her lips. "I really dislike his parents."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:03 am

Kazu smiled and waved at Denzel "If you die....that's a pretty big if Misa cause you got me guarding you" he saidas he looks at Denzel "I will raise him like he was my son if I have to" he said smiling at the thought of it thinking of her taking him for adoption, "But now if I ended up missing and that's a little if....do not look for me" he said as he looked at her with a sheepish sad expression then looks at the ground
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 am

Misa smiled; she was very jubilant to hear that he'd treat him as if he were his own son. But the smile on her lips suddenly whipped away, molding into a frown of concern. Her happy mood swam away, and she was lashing away with a different mood now. "Oh, don't tell me you are leaving again," she lightly contorted, glaring at him. "So, you can show up, act as if everything is just dandy, and now you say if you go missing, I shouldn't go look for you? That's proposterous Kazu," she said looking gloomy. Misa calmed down though, as the silence crept in and time ticked away. She looked up at tge sky, letting the sun kiss her face and bare shoulders. "Hmph, I thought you knew me well; I tend to not listen very well," she said with a light grin, standing up and heading towards Denzel. He put all the energy he had into making a smile, and Misa ran her hand through his hair as she kneeled down before him, brushing it with her fingers. "I like it when you do that. I see kids' parents do it to them all the time and wonder why they always looked like they enjoyed it. But now I understand," he mumbled as he closed his eyes to savor the feeling. Misa smiled, though behind it was a deep frown. She pulled him towards her and held him tightly, running her fingers through his soft hair. "I won't abandon you like your parents had. I promise you that," she whispered to him. At first, he didn't hug her back, but when she said that, his small arms wound around her torso. "I'm glad to hear that," he whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:45 am

Kazu sees her going over to Denzel, having a moment. Kazu looks away he puts on his white bloodied vest back on, he takes out his Anbu mask, he looks at them hugging, he places his mark on the bench, he gets up and flickers away to his favorite spot the high tower, seeing talking to her is pointless. He knows he just got back but he has a choice to make either stay here with Misa, or leave to somewhere else and never come back, he crosses his arm as he stands on the edge looking down at the citizens from the high tower
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:13 am

"Kazu isn't going to be around much longer, is he..." Denzel choked out, seeing Kazu flicker away. Misa wasn't sure on how to answer that. She really couldn't, in all honesty. "I'm afraid I'll be losing another friend of mine. Slowly, one by one they disappear. But I'll be fine," she lied, looking at him. Her mother, Ruca, and soon enough Kazu. "I don't think so, Denzel..." she muttered. "Oh, was he just visiting you?" he asked. Misa pressed her lips together, forming a straight line; she nodded in reply. "Oh, that was nice of him. Maybe when I get better we can visit him!" he said cheerfully. But, what Misa did wasn't exactly what he had expected. She shook her head no, and looked down. "I don't believe that would be a good idea. It would just hurt us all..." she said until her voice was a mere whisper. "Time heals, and... People move on."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 am

Kazu looks down realized of how many people he would hurt if he left especially Misa, he couldn't bear seeing her alone by herself he was the closest person she ever had, a tear runs down his cheek. Kazu looked down "......I left without saying anything....I left her crying worried sick.....I have a bond....I made a promise to her and damnit I am gonna keep it " he thought with a smirk wiping his tear, he goes to his house to get clean up, he come out with the same outfit on except it was brand new, he walks back to the area where Misa and Denzel is, he walks with his hands in his pockets taking his mask off the bench putting it on is his belt walking up to them hugging Misa from behind and ruffles Denzels hair "You know......I have been through hell for the past year, I train, I died once, I turned evil and connect with my Bijuu....but its all worth it because I fight for one person which is you Misa....I tried to get back no matter how evil or dark I was and soon I will fight for you Denzel......I will protect you both I promise cause I love my friends I will put my life on th line to protect you both " he said as he continued to hug her from behind, smiling at both of them
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 am

She was just about to stand up when suddenly someone's arms wrapped around her, hugging her. She was about to grab the arm and twist around in a third of a second, to snap the arm in two from the ball of the elbow, but then she heard Kazu's voice and relaxed. He explained how much he went through, and that it was all done in order to fight for her. She smiled smally, looking at Denzel as Kazu's ruffled his hair and promised to protect the both of him, that he was willing to put his life on the line to protect them. "And of course, you know that I already made that promise to protect you by all means. You know what I will and would do to keep you breathing," she muttered, smiling a but wider. Denzel looked up at Kazu. "So does thus mean you are staying now?" he asked, his voice still a bit plain.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Kazu smiled as Denzel asked if he was staying "Yep staying and living large" he said smiling at them both, yep he decided to stay with them in this village, he always had that choice with him, he became ANBU in here, met the girl of his dreams and made thousands of friends in the mist village. "Ok now that I had this great moment I'm gonna go do something, if you need anything don't hesitatate to asked or you can shout my name" he said saluting them with a smile as he backed up turned around walking away with a cheerful smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazu regular life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu regular life   Kazu regular life Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazu regular life
Page 1 of 1