Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) Vote_lcap.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) Voting_bar.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) Vote_lcap.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) Voting_bar.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kushina

Kushina

Female Posts : 11
Reputation<♠> : 12

.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:55 pm

She stood atop of a building, her hands placed on her hips as her slate gray eyes peered across Konohagakure. Her long red hair blew gently to the side as the wind blew, a small smile molded upon her soft lips. Kushina Uzumaki was known around the village, for many things; slightly good things of course. Pulling pranks in her genin years, being tomboyish as a child, and how her beauty had increased over the growing years. But as the years went on, she had matured and gotten out of those stages, those prank-puling and tomboyish days long gone. She wore a blue dress that fit her shape perfectly, the sleeves black and stopping at her knuckles. Kushina then wore black stockings and a pair of mid-high gray ninja shoes.

Looking down, she saw many villagers walking around as they ran errands, some at peace, and others radiating with a different mood. She flipped off of the building, landing onto a small one and jumped off of that one, landing in the streets with perfection. She had been gazing at the village everyday after training; it was just something that cleared her mind. Kushina walked through the crowds of innocent villagers, not knowing what to do for the rest of the day. "Such a lovely day, yet a lonely one," she sighed, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

Male Posts : 58
Reputation<♠> : 31
Job/hobbies : Loving Kushina

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:02 am

Yellow flashes zooming threw the great Konoha street, the sun out with barely any clouds in the sky. The Bright but faint flashes of yellow faded away as it stopped ending at a certain location. A man stood before the Hokage heads. His bright yellow hair, Ocean blue eyes and his heartbreaking smile. Minaot wore a normal flak jacket with black sleeves and blue jeans. He glared at the Konoha heads with a smile on his face. "Soon... It will be my turn..." Many villagers walked by him. Some greeting him some just walking by. His eyes drifted away from the stone heads as he turned away. Looking up in the sky he remembered he had to meet up someone special. "Damn it how did I forget. She's gonna kill me once I find her." He dashes out of his previous location and into another in seconds. He stood in front of a chicken ramen shop checking inside but didn't find the person he wanted. "Damn she's not here." Minato took a picture from his back pocket showing a beautiful red haired woman beside him. They were both smiling. "That smile of hers probably wont be there when I find her." Once again dashing out of his currant location back to the Konoha streets leaving a yellow flash.

"Well she likes walking around int he streets I better look for her here." Digging his hands in the bottom of his deep pockets he walked, walked and walked along the sidewalks. His eyes down on the ground he stepped on. A strange feeling hit his heart and he quickly looked up. "Kushina.." He smiled with grace. The woman found on his picture was standing in front of him. "S-sorry about being so late...."
Back to top Go down
Kushina

Kushina

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:20 am

She stood there, her arms crossed and tapping her foot, her patience almost up. Where was he? This would be the second time he had forgotten. Kushina sighed, hanging her head and shifting her weight onto her left foot. Moments later, she finally looked up, the distorted look on her face disappearing as a smile appeared on her lips. Minato was walking towards her, her eyes locked on him. "Minato," she said, "You're late." A frown slightly pulled on the edges of her lips, she walking up to him. Kushina stopped before Minato, slightly smiling with soft and caring eyes. "I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again!" she teased, laughing and jabbing her pointer finger into his flak jacket. "So what's the excuse for being late this time, hmm?" she asked with a warm smile, her dim gray eyes flashing up towards his face from under her thick, dark eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
ANBU:: Medic
Chiro Nara

Female Posts : 70
Reputation<♠> : 78

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 pm

"Why do you have to follow me everywere?...", "Its either me or two ANBU`s picked by the hokage..", he said in a tired voice, she was bickering like her mother always did at him. Chiro narrowed her eyes up at her father, befor they walked out of the ramen stand, the owner of it seeming to be slightly annoyed over Chiro`s complainning to her father.

"Your the only one who has ever seen the face of the akatsuki leader...including two of the other members, you need to be protected..", "I know i know..", Chiro said in a annoyed voice, befor she annoyed ran a hand through her long black hair. She hadent really seen much in the month she was captured, she had only had one small encounter with a akatsuki member named Tobi, seen the face of Akira and Pein, and finaly seen Ikki, but since he had deflected from akatsuki now and started his own group, she was gonna serve as a link between him and the village, she just hadent had time to speak with the hokage yet.

"Oi, Kushina, stop flirting and say hello", Chiro said as she stopped on the street, watching the red haired hyper-active woman. Chiro wasent really friends with Kushina, but the two of them had shared some meals togeder when they were in the acadamy and genin, befor Chiro`s sensei and team was killed. Chiro`s father, Shunji, was standing behind her, having a bored look, seeming to be as lazy as the other male members of the nara clan.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 pm

He waited for her reaction hoping she wouldn't be so angry with him and she wasn't. "Yes I know sorry about that."he said launching another set of smiles. "Well you see..... I was training on my new jutsu as always and I guess I got carried away and lost track of time." Minato would always get carried away with his training. He grabbed by the waist and held her close to him. "That's when I started thinking about my beautiful girl that I left all alone." He teased giving an innocent kiss on her forehead. His deep blue eyes focused on her grey eyes, not even blinking. "So are you hungry Kushina? We can head over to the ramen shop." Letting go of his soft but strong hold on her as he drifted a little away form her, still by her side. A couple people walked by with warm smiles watching the two.... lovers. One from the crowed didn't just watch but talked.Minato had no idea who she was but it seemed that Kushina did as what she was saying was directed to her. He didn't say anything just watched.
Back to top Go down
Kushina

Kushina

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:24 pm

"Well you see..... I was training on my new jutsu as always and I guess I got carried away and lost track of time," he said. Kushina playfully rolled her eyes, and smiled. Minato grabbed her gently by the waist and held her close to him. "That's when I started thinking about my beautiful girl that I left all alone," he teased, giving her an innocent kiss on her forehead. She blushed and looked down, closing her eyes and snickering. When she looked back up, his deep blue eyes focused on her eyes, not even blinking. "So are you hungry Kushina? We can head over to the ramen shop," he suggested, letting go of his soft but strong hold on her as he drifted a little away from her, still by her side. She parted her lips to reply, but then someone interrupted her. Kushina flinched, and looked to the side to see Chiro. She was somebody she never really hung out with, but of course from time to time they had in their genin days. With Kushina's hot temper, her fists at her sides shook and the anger within her began to flare. But, she hushed her urge to yell at Chiro, though she wanted to so badly; even if the comment was playful, she still wanted to. Instead, she crossed her arms and looked the other way, letting out a "Hmph... " Gradually, her temper died down, and the steam cooled off. Her fists loosened, and she glanced over at Chiro. "Nice to see you Chiro, Chiro's father," she said with a nod. Kushina's gray eyes flashed towards Chiro's father, studying him. He was a quiet man, and he carried on the Nara trait of being lazy. She smiled slightly, "What are you two up to?" she asked. She was wondering why her father had been with her. Chiro wouldn't hangout with her father, would she...?
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
Chiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 pm

"Woman, as always we have to tell you everything the entire village knows..", Shunji said, as he let out a annoyed sigh. "Bothersome...anyways..", he said, as he laid a hand onto Chiro`s head. "Akatsuki attacked konoha a month ago you might remeber, a member of them got into a fight with the hokage..the leader of akatsuki kidnapped Chiro..and well she returned 2 days ago, being set free by them..". "Get your hand of my head, im not some damn kid..im higher rank than you, oto-san", Chiro said, crossing her arms in anger. It was true, she was in the ANBU while he only was jounin.

"All i want is some private time, and everyone keeps concerning themselfs....but Oto-san, i have to go eat with Kushina and her friend, didnt ya know?", Chiro said, looking at the red haired female, having a almostb beggin look in her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kushina

Kushina

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Kushina listened carefully as the he explained the reasoning of him playing as her shadow. Of course, how could she have forgotten about that attack? She hadn't known that Chiro was kidnapped. Ah, so for security since she may have seen things and have special information... Explains a lot. She could be killed in case they think she'd let the information get into careless hands.

Kushina snickered as Chiro ranted at her father; it was quite entertaining to her. "All i want is some private time, and everyone keeps concerning themselves... But Oto-san, I have to go eat with Kushina and her friend, didnt ya know?" Chiro said, looking at Kushina with a begging look in her dark eyes. Kushina looked up at Minato, giving him a next time look. It was suppose to be just Minato and Kushina, but it'd be nice to relive the old genin days with an old fashion lunch together. Besides, Chiro looked annoyed as hell, so maybe some time away from her father would calm her. Kushina smiled widely, looking at Chiro's father. "If you don't mind us taking her. We'll keep a close eye on her," Kushina said with a nod, her tone promising. But they really wouldn't need to; Chiro was  a high ranked shinobi. She could probably take care of herself. 
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Minato stood still and listened on what was happening. Her name was Chiro and she was shadowed by her father. She seemed to be getting piste off by her father, Minato laughed a little bit. Tilting his head over to Kushina who gave a her a look. They weren't going to be eating together Chiro as well wanted to join them. He didn't really care it wasn't a bother but he was looking forward to being alone with Kushina, they haven't been together for a while now. "No problem maybe next time." He said with a warm smile. "We will watch over Sir.... if it isn't a problem." Minato put his attention on Chiro's father. "My name is Minato nice to meet you." Shaking her fathers hand. He looked over to Kushina. "Shall we get going then?"
Back to top Go down
Kushina

Kushina

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Kushina smiled smugly as she looked up at Minato. He was so polite to everyone, a gentleman he sure was. And he was all hers. In her eyes, she was saying thank you to him for understanding the situation. Kushina leaned against him and placed her hand on his chest, patting it. "Yes, next time," she murmured. She looked back at Chiro, smiling. "Are you ready to go eat, Chiro?" she asked, hoping she was hungry. She didn't want her to just sit there abd watch Minato and her eat. That would be rude of Kushina. Her eyes then flashed up to Chiro's father, hoping he'd accept and let her go with the two.   
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

Reputation<♠> : 4

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Kakashi and his team had no mission, so he was walking on the village streets. It was pretty quiet, he was hungry so he decided why not go get some ramen. He went to the Ichiruka Ramen Shop, he ordered some and waited for his order to come up then he would eat like crazy depending on how much he was hungry. Finally his order was up, great! Kakashi started eating like crazy, he added some sauce to it. He finished in two minutes! It was unbelievable, even knowing himselve! Kakashi walked out of the room. All of a sudden kids were running around him and everywhere through the village grounds, "Kids these days, they have no mind.." Kakashi said. He started walking to his home.

He saw Chiro, Kushina and Minato as he was walking. "Well, well, well what do we have here? Three people going somewhere, I say?" Kakashi asked. Kakashi saw Chiro complaining, as Kushina was solving the problem. Kakashi waved "Hello, Chiro.. Remember me?" Kakashi was just standing there in a spot, with his hand in his pant pockets.
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
Chiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Shunji looked down at Chiro and already knew it was something she was making up, she was just like her mother. He let out a little annoyed sigh, and rubbed his neck slightly. "Bothersome...i guess its fine...its not like akatsuki is gonna come attack randomly in the middle of the day...i heard rumors of them being seen in the waterfall village, so i guess they lost intrest in konoha..". He reached over and ruffled Chiro`s hair, befor he began to walk. "Be home by 9..else your mother is gonna be a pain..". He looked as the copy ninja, Hatake Kakashi passed him, but he didnt bother saying hello.

"Eh? Of cause i remeber you, old weirdo", Chiro said in a annoyed, yet slightly more calm tone, the leaving of her father seemend to calm the young nara down. "I might as well say hello to you", Chiro said as she turned to Minato. "..Im chiro nara, jounin..""
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Her father let her stay with them but giving her a certain time to go home. "Don't worry sir we wont be out that late." With a heartbreak smile. He heared the voice of his former student. Kakashi. "Kakashi what bring you here?" Thinking to himself, now kakashi will wont to join. He faced chiro to quickly respond to her. "Nice to meet you I am Minaot Namikaze."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:26 pm

"Nothing, nothing at all. I notced all you are going to a little trip. I am not going to say I wan't to come. Chiro, whats with the attitude?? Seems like your all messed up today." said Kakashi. Kakashi saw Minato "Well, isn't it Minato! Long time no see! All I am here for is no reason. I was just walking by.." Kakashi said to Minato calmly. Kakashi started to walk. "If you need my I'll be in my house, taking a nap since I have no mission to do.." Kakashi said. kakashi started walking home. He was sleepy afterall, "Seems like Chiro hates me, but I don't mind at all.." he thought. When he got home he jumped onto his roof and went into his little entrance, which is his secret entrance. He went into his room and saw water he drank some.
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
Chiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 pm

"Kakashi-san, wai-!", befor she even had reached to say more, he had walked away. She let out a slight sigh and rubbed her forehead. Recently, her nightmares and..certain mental problems, had been causing her problems, not only was she finding it harder to eat, now the concern of akatsuki kidnapping her again, and the stress of the village constantly watching over her, was pressing on her buttons also.

"..i guess im ready", she mumbled, waiting for kushina and minato to begin walking.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Minato Simply watched his old student walk away. "Alright then Kakashi I'll see you later." Putting his attention back on Chiro. "Well he already left we should get going as well." Minato began walking a long the sidewalk seeing many happy villagers around on the streets. "Oh ya Kushina there is something I need to tell you when were alone."
Back to top Go down
Kushina

Kushina

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Kushina began walking beside Minato and holding his hand, watching Kakashi walk away. A lazy one he could be at times, she thought with a giggle. She then looked up at Minato. "Oh? Is it bad...?" she asked quietly, her gray eyes looking at him. Kushina then looked down from Minato's face and to Chiro. "Chiro, are you hungry? It will be my treat," she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 am

Kakashi, went out again for around an hour or so. Kakashi, was walking home again, because he went out. Until he saw a inncoent villager in trouble, he used his clone jutst and attacked the unknown man. The guy had a mask on so Kakashi didn't know who it was. The man said "I surrender I will never come back into this village again, as long as you d...don't hurt me!" he muttered. Kakashi just replied "If I do see you again, it will be the end of your life." Kakashi watched the unknown man walk out of the village. He didn't want to have that happen again so he tried to scare the man away. And it worked, hoping he won't come back. Kakashi was hungry and so he went to get some ramen. "One bowl of ramen please!" Kakashi said. The chef game him a bowl of ramen as he said "Here is your ramen Kakashi~San.." Kakashi broke his chopsticks and started eating. He was pretty hungry today, for some reason. He payed the man his money, and rubbed his neck after he exited the Ichiruka Ramen Shop. "Good as well, always as well.." he mumbled. When he got home, he saw a note saying "Hello, Kakashi Hatake or as some other shinobi call you the "Copycat Ninja". I am here to make you a deal, or as I say a little problem of yours." Kakashi read on... "Meet me at the nearest village street that is closest to your home, then you will meet your destiny.." Kakashi was kind of worried, and curious, who would it be? No one left a signature or signed it....
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
Chiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 pm

"Meh, your always so slow, red-head", Chiro said withotu smiling, ruffling Kushina`s long red hair slightly, letting out a little sigh. "I guess i am abit hungry..ive been to stressed lately..". She noticed Kakashi standing in front of his door, reading a lap of paper as they passed, his eyes showed he was worried over something. "Neh, Kakashi-sama, whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kushina

Kushina

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Kushina clenched her fists when Chiro called her red-head, biting the inside of her cheeks to keep her from going off on Chiro. Looking away, she saw Kakashi reading something, looking rather worried. Of course, Chiro had to ask what was wrong, holding them up even longer. C'mon! I was nice to let you tag along and now you're going to go talk to Kakashi which will just hold us up even longer! Kushina thought to herself, a bit annoyed. She looked away and crossed her arms, hiding her annoyance by letting her eyes wander towards the street.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Minato giggled a bit after Chiro called Kushina a red-head, he looked away so that he wouldn't get a bad look from Kushina when he noticed Kakashi. Chiro asked him what was wrong since he had a worried look on his face. Minato knew this was going to irritate Kushina since they have been standing their for quite some time now. "Yes I'm hungry as well maybe we should go and for now Chiro maybe you should stay with Kakashi." Minato just wanted to go eat already but didn't want to push away chiro like that. He held Kushina closer to him and kissed her trying to relax her. "It's ok Kushina we will eat.... eventually."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Kakashi saw Chiro "Well, someone gave me a note saying to meet them at the nearest village street close to my home.." Kakashi said. "I feel this isn't going to be good..." He standed up and started walking "Please, Chiro if you follow me don't get into my business, unless I need you or it's important.." Kakashi stared walking to the nearest street to his home. He looked around, no one was awaiting anyone. "Minato, you should know, someone is waiting for me at the nearest street closest to my home, so if you want to meet me or want me I'll be there just sarch for me." Kakashi said, he was pretty grumpy now, he wanted to take another nap, but he had no time since he had to meet the mysterious ninja.
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
Chiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Chiro locked back at the red head and the taller blond who always failed to hide he loved her, and the only one who didnt seem to quite see it, was Kushina herself. "Ull go with you, Kakashi-sama..you two go ahead and have fun, ill join you at some point", the young nara said, as she followed the taller copy ninja into the narrow and quiet side-steet. There was plenty of shadows, and even if it failed, she still had her genjutsu in hand..and of cause kakashi by her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)   .:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

.:A day in the streets of Konoha:. (Open)
Page 1 of 1