Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Kazu Relaxtion Vote_lcapKazu Relaxtion Voting_barKazu Relaxtion Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Kazu Relaxtion EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Kazu Relaxtion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Kazu Relaxtion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Kazu walks through the forest in his jounin vest with his headband around his neck, he walks through the trees. It was the perfect place for him to relaxed and not worry about anything in the village, he leans on a tree sitting down by the lake looking up at the sun putting his hands behind his head crossing his legs in a kickback fashion, knowing it will be arkward if someone knew he was here in his secret relaxing spot
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:12 pm

"What are you doing, Kazu?" Denzel's monotone voice had asked, he standing behind him and looking up. His hair looked very white as the sun dipped into it, and his skin was very pale. The dark circles under his eyed got darker, a hint of purple in them. His condition was taking a dive for the worst, but he didn't care. He knew Musa could heal him. He had followed Kazu to this place, as he looked up to Kazu. He wanted to be like him.

((short T.T))
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Kazu looked up, he saw Denzel the boy Misa cared about so much "Hey Denzel what's up" he said blankly wandering what's Denzel doing in the swamp forest. "Oh nothing I was just relaxing from a hard day" he said smiling "What brings you here Denzel, I thought you was with your mom Misa?" He asked him smiling knowing OMisa took him in as her own
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 pm

"Misa's my mother?" he asked, seeing Jazu sitting down, so he climbed into his lap. "You can't tell Misa, but I followed you here. Quite an adventure!" he whispered, faintly smiling. His white hair motioned gently in the cool breeze, and it was then that it was very noticeable to see the adortion he had towards Kazu, on how much he wanted to be like him. He wanted everyone to acknowledge him as the greatest ANBU in the Mist one day, too. He wanted to have risky missions and fight off the bad.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Kazu pats his head ruffling his hair a bit. "Don't worry your mom doesn't know I'm here either so it will be our little secret" he said smiling at him, "Well yeah Misa is your Mom, she told me she is gonna take you in when in perfect health" he said as Denzel sat on his lap, hugging him a bit knowing Denzel looks up to him at role model "You know I wanted you to have something...." he trailed off taking his Kitsune ANBU mask out, putting it on top of Denzel's head "There you go your very own ANBU mask, from me as gift for you" he said smiling cheerfully ruffling his hair
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:53 pm

His eyes widened slightly. "She is?" he said breathlessly, bringing his closed fist up to his mouth and placing his thumb on his lower lip. "I've never had a mom before," he muttered as he thought to himself. He looked up when Kazu said he wanted to give him something. "Oh?" he said waiting to see what it was. His eyes widened as he saw the ANBU mask, Kazu placing it on his head. "O-oh my...! I- I can't have this! It's yours!" he said, though he was smiling hugely. It was a huge offer.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Kazu smiled "Yep Misa your Mom soon to be, I'm glad that you have somebody to look after you" he said as he hugged him, smiling "Oh don't worry it ok...keep the mask its a gift from me to you alright don't worry about it" he said smiling cheerfully very happy that Misa will look after him as his new Mother to be cherish with his entire life
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:11 pm

He hugged Kazu back, smiling ear to ear. "Thanks!" he said, so stoked. But his excitement died down as he coughed into his hand. When he wiped his hand on his white shirt, a small trail of smeared blood appeared. "I worry though. She's the Mizukage... What if she is killed? Anything could happen.." he muttered. The blood was normal - it was a symptom of his illness.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Kazu felt so bad of illlness, he uses his sleeve to wipe the blood off his mouth. "I made a promise to your Mom that I will protect her, she will not die....so don't worry okay" he said patting his head "And plus she has sebastian looking out for her too" he said hugging him lightly "So she has 2 bodyguards to watch after her" he said cheerfully
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 pm

"But if you guys protect her, why does she still cry at night?" he asked. "Isnt it your job to protect her from everything? Even feeling sad?" he asked. He didn't quite understand the degrees of protect, for Kazu's case of protection. "If so, you aren't doing a good job 'Zu," he said, giving Kazu the nickname of 'Zu.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Kazu blinks "She cries at night?.......I tell her everything, I told her that I will be there for her" he said, as he nodded "You know what why don't you and me pay mommy a visit huh?" He said smiling as he stands up stretching, then picks up and Denzel and puts him on his shoulders, he smiles upwards to him "Comfy?" He asked as he walked to the village attemtping to find Misa
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 pm

As they were walking, Denzel hesitated. "I don't know where Misa is. She's not at home, nor the office. S'why I followed you when I say you walk by, because I thought you would have known..." he said, bringing his balled up fist to his mouth, placing his thumb on his bottom lip and brainstorming on where she would be.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Kazu does the same as they brainstorm together, if she isn't at home or the office there is only one place of where she could be, Kazu favorite place to chill in the village "I think your mom is at high point, the highest tower in the village hang on okay" he said as he ran through the village, he run to the tower he looks up "Misa......are you up there?" He shouted from below, knowing Denzel hopes she is up there too, Kazu looks up at Denzel on his shoulder shrugging
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Denzel looks around, not seeing her. "No where... Hmm, she's probably just being a girl and doing girly things. If not, then she must be at the hospital helping out. But I like it here!" he said as they stopped, Denzel crawling all over his shoulders, trying to find a way to get down. Finally, he just slowly slides down Kazu, very slowly. He then slid down his leg and sat on his foot. " ... Okay!" he said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Kazu smiles as he crawls down from his shoulders "Yeah it is great, I come here to relax, chill out." He said as he points upwards "I just go all the way to the top to feel the air and breathe freely without a care in the world" he said as he remembers when he talk to Misa and had that accident, but for now it is not the time for memory lane "Hospital?.......duh your mom is a med ninja" he said taking denzel hand walking towards the hospital
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 pm

"As much as I want her to be my mom, she isn't my mom 'Zu. So please, may you stop? I don't think she is ready to be called mother, also. She's only seventeen.. Don't want her feeling old," he said, smiling. He turned his head and coughed into his shoulder, blood sprinkling the sleeve. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and kept up with Kazu.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Kazu smiles at him "Sorry about that" he said as he smiled "Well I know she 17 I know everything she told me was the truth, she can't wait to take you as a son" he said as he wonders "Hey Denzel did you ever knew why Misa cries at night?" he said asking him wondering why she cries at night, but does how something that happend in the past or did it have something to him but he certainly doubts it
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm

"She doesn't think she is good enough for the village. She told me that she was afraid that there will be a moment where she will slip and mess everything up..." he said, shrugging slightly. "I don't know, it's hard to understand her when she cries," he said, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:41 am

Kazu nods "Well guess what....you and me are gonna talk to Misa" he said ruffling his hair smiling. He takes him to the hospital, he opens the door seeing all the people waving at Kazu seeing he was very well known, he keeps an eye on denzel making sure he was close to him so he won't get loss, he takes Denzel's hand walking the hallway hoping Misa was here
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:03 am

Misa walked out of a room, wearing her normal medic outfit; the large white medic jacket with the Kirigakure Medical Team symbol over the left breast, near the collar bone. She wore black spandex shorts that showed barely, lastly wearing a pair of mid-high ninja boots. She saw Kazu and Denzel. "Great, Denzel what did you say?" she muttered under her breath as she waved, she watching them walk towards her. She handed the clipboard in her hands to a nurse that passed by, telling her to go to room 209.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:21 am

Kazu waved back seeing she was fullfilling her duties, he looks at Denzel knowing he might look back, they but know misa like the back of their hands, she always was the one who hates when people get in their business, he sighs a little "Hey um Misa.....is there a quiet place of where we could talk?" He asked
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:45 am

"Of course," she said, gesturing the two to follow her. They walked into an empty room, she sliding the door shut behind her. She turned around, looking at them as she clasped her hands together. "So what's wrong...?" she asked, staring at them. She already knew what the conversation would be about, seeing Denzel with Kazu. The crying, possibly....
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 am

Kazu and Denzel looked at each other, he sighed "Okay Misa I suppose you already know what I'm gonna talk about, so let get right to it quick and meaningfull......" he trailed off leaning on the wall looking at her, knowing this is not what he had in mind of a day off, but when it came to his friends he is the first one to help, "Okay Misa what's up with all the crying at night and thinking your not good enough to be Mizukage?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Reputation<♠> : 102

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Sebastian flew around the corner and kneeled down in front of Misa, still wearing his circus uniform. He held a tray in his hands that he uncovered, showing a beautifully cooked chicken. "It is dinner time and as such I have roasted a finely made chicken for you. You should not eat it here as people would think lowly of the mizukage if she did such. I will bring this home for you to eat whenever you are ready."He stood up and bowed to Kazu and began to walk away. He stopped and turned around though much as he had done before with his eyes glowing pink and his pupils slitted. He smiled revealing two sharp teeth. "My lord....do try to cheer up.Sadness is not appetizing in the least. And if this crying Has something to do with our contract..."He removed his left glove revealing the patter that was proof of their contract. His hands were pale and his fingernails were black."You can not inform anyone about the deatils..."Sebastian turned around and left, smiling. In was in hos nature to play mind games with others, his owner being the most fun to tease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazu Relaxtion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Relaxtion   Kazu Relaxtion Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazu Relaxtion
Page 1 of 1