Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
The Meeting Vote_lcapThe Meeting Voting_barThe Meeting Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
The Meeting EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
The Meeting EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

The Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:03 pm

The trip was long and very tiresome but Haku had finally made it to The Land of Birds. He was walking through the huge mountains of the land simply minding his own business as he looked for any sign of a base. He knew about Orochimaru’s work and this is what brought Haku to look for him. He needed an experimenter on his side. He also needed information about the Akatsuki that Oro would hopefully be able to give. So, he kept walking along the ridge with his all black sunglasses on his face.

The sun was blazing at the high point of the day, which wasn’t a good thing for Haku, but it was followed up by a nice little breeze in the air. He let his dark reddish brown hair blow backing the wind as his shirt did the same. He let the cool breeze flow against his fairly toned back as he kept his hands in his black jeans pockets. He had one scroll on his hip and that was for the dead bodies he would require. He needed to keep the fresh and that simple sealing jutsu would do the trick. So, he quietly awaited a spy or someone to come and find him and take him to the Base. Yet, he didn’t know if anyone would come.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Reputation<♠> : 55

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 pm

A Shinobi for the Sound Village was on their normal patrol around the Land Of Rice. They eventually came across this man who was simply just waiting. He was not in the village, just outside of it doing nothing. This came off as suspicious. So the Sound Ninja approached him and spoke, politely at first

"Sir, I am going to have to ask you to move along to the village or leave. Idol soliciting is not looked upon kindly... Please carry on."
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Haku finally stopped on the ridge as a man appeared before him. He began to tell him that he needed to either move along to the village or leave. Haku simply let out a small chuckle as he saw the shinobi’s headband had the Symbol for the Otogakure no Sato Village. So, he began to slowly walk forward as he spoke, “Well, I’m here on business. I’m the former Mizukage Hakushin Terumi. I’m here to talk to your Otokage, or should I be more detailed and say Orochimaru. Now, if you would please get him. If you will not, I guess I will just stand here.” Haku’s tone wasn’t angry or anything it was rather calm and collected actually. He was actually in kind of a hurry. He had to get this party started and he needed to get his plans rolling now. So, if this ninja refused to help him. He would have to go look for the base someone, but this time he would use some Doton or Yōton jutsu to help with the search.

So, the former Mizukage let his toes flex into the dirt as he le the Earth cool feel wash over him as he awaited the answer from the young Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 pm

"I am afraid that I cannot take you to our Otokage... Even if I wanted to. He's currently isolated himself and won't be seeing anyone until some private matters are sorted out..." There was a snake that was slithering around the area. Unknown to the shinobi, it was one of Orochimaru's that showed him what was going on around the area. Someone wants to see me eh...? Orochimaru thought all the way back at his base. The snake went behind the shinobi and bit him on the leg and then slithered away under a rock near by. "AH!...Stupid thing..." he said kicking it away. Unkown to him, the snake at injected an odd sort of poison that subconsiously caused him to ask questions Orochimaru wanted to know... "What purpose do you have with the Otokage anyways...?" Now hidden, the snake listened in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 pm

The Sound Ninja spoke of the Otokage being sealed away in the room until something is sorted out. This made Haku smile as the sound ninja kicked at something on the ground. "Wow, this guy isn’t to smart is he.” Haku thought and was even taken back by the sudden abrupt question about what he wanted to see the Otokage for. Haku knew he couldn’t tell a simple shinobi what he needed.

“Well, if I told you that bit of information. I would have to kill you afterward. Yet, I simple wish to have a meeting and ask about his former days as an Akatsuki member.” Haku decided he would let him know only the vague subjects that he wished to know. Yet, He needed to get stuff jump started. Maybe, if he attacked the young ninja would provoke the Otokage to show his face or at least get his ass here. He slid his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms across his chest. If he needed to he would be ready to do a Jutsu and attack.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:58 am

He wants to know of Akatsuki...? Not many even know that I was part of that organization...Hmm... "How did you know of the Otokage's participation in that organization...?" asked the Sound ninja. If this man revealed more of what he knew, Orochimaru maybe able to see further purpose in attending to his 'business'. As of right now, he was riding on the border line of being attacked for knowing too much...
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 pm

The sound ninja was getting on Haku’s nerves very quickly. He just spoke about he would have to kill this man if he gave him too much information. Yet, this new question wasn’t really about what they were talking about. So, he decided to keep his Yōton elemental punishment on standby right now. “Well, everyone has heard things about your Otokage. He hasn’t really been in hiding and keeping his things Secret. That is all I’m going to tell you. I must se him now! I can’t stand here while my plans go unmoving.” Haku let his anger into his voice for a brief second before he collected it all back and let his calm and collected expression return. He needed to get this talk quickly and get his leader out here. He had things he must do to get his Empire moving. One was going through the experiments of Orochimaru’s to see which ones could be used to enlarge his power. So, he remained quiet until the man gave his Response.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 pm

This boy is entertaining... Maybe I shall see what he is up to... The snake slithered out from hiding under the rock, and disappeared up the Sound Ninja's pant leg. "I'm sorry sir bu---" his sentence was cut off with a gagging noise. His eyes widened and he put a hand over his face due to an excruciating pain in his head. He moved his hand down, and one of Orochimaru's eyes had replaced the shinobi's... His hand began to turn white and his hair began blackening and extending. "Whhaa-- WHAT IS THIS!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!???" he shouted at the intruder. The Ninja doubled over, His body began to contort and his face slowly faded to white being replaced by Orochimaru's. His clothes began to sort of peal away, like a snake, revealing the traditional outfit worn by Orochimaru. The shouting ceased and he stood up again, this time brushing off the remains of the Sound Shinobi's uniform. This was a an alteration of his Casualty Puppet technique. "So... What is it that you simply must see me about...?" Said Orochimaru
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm

The events that happened next in front of Hakushin were rather unusual. The first thing was that a snake came out from behind a rock towards the man and went up his pants leg. Haku sighed as the man began to hell and turn into someone else. So, Haku just waited it out as he took off his sunglasses and he folded the temple arms onto the front of his pants. So, the sunglasses were hanging by one temple arm that was tucked into the waist part of his black jeans. Then, he slide his hands into his black jeans pockets as he saw a man sand up and dust himself off. Then, he asked what he wanted with him, which simply meant that this was the Otokage Orochimaru.

“Well, I have some things to ask you regarding the Akatsuki. Then, my main purpose is to ask you if you would like to join me in my plan to create an Empire? I’m the Former Mizukage that killed the Kazekage Shika and 40 High level Jounin of Sunagakure no Sato and Kirigakure no Sato. I wish to bring the world under my vision of perfection, which is only by forming my Empire I can see, that happening. Maybe, we can come to an Agreement on how you will benefit from my Empire. Now, if you wish to meet in private. Then, we can meet in the middle if you wish. Yet, I’m in kind of a hurry to begin my rule.” Haku spoke in a rather direct and quick one. He wished to be direct and quick about the plans he wished him and Oro to have in the near Future. So, he went out on a huge cliff on this, so to speak, and just told him exactly what he wanted to talk to him about. Hopefully, that would do the trick. Yet, he stood there quietly awaited the Response of the Otokage.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 pm

"Hmm... I hope you don't expect me to just give you this valuable information just because you've killed a couple people... I am going to have to ask for something in return first before I offer my services to you... Too much has already been said in the open, my Northern Base is the closet, we can discuss our terms there..." Orochimaru began to preform the Body Flame technique as a manner of moving to the Base and because Haku did not the location of the base, Orochimaru offered the transport as well
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Haku watched as the man spoke about a favor or something in return for his Information. He knew he would have to do something of the sort. So, he quickly did one handsign for the Body Flicker Technique and body flickered behind the transporters. The former Mizukage didn’t do anything but flicker as he was lead to the north base of Oro.

----------------> Exit[Short Blow me...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting
Page 1 of 1