Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Hokage Office Vote_lcapHokage Office Voting_barHokage Office Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Hokage Office EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Hokage Office EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Hokage Office

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiraiya
Jounin :: Sannin
Jiraiya

Reputation<♠> : 11

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 am

Jiraiya walks down the hallway slowly. Ninja that pass looking down at their papers glance at him and all do a double take. He continues taword the hokage office with a slight smile arcoss his face. HE arrives at the office and pushes it open. Upon beginning to open the door he realizes something is against it. He smile falls into a frown and he adds some strength into the push and opens the door. The desk that was lying against the door has been pushed away, papers lie around the floor. Jiraiya surveys the room his eyes taking in the wreckage finally resting on the hole in the wall. "What has happened here..." He quickly turns and grabs the first person he sees by the shoulder with his left hand turning them to face him. "What has happened in there? Where is the Hokage?!" His tone is low but the firmness is there. His gaze is set and he looks deep into the persons eyes with a firceness in them.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jiraiya

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Pushes the person back in frustration. The look of fear and suprise clear on his face. His papers fall to the floor in a mess. Jiraiya doesn't care, there are bigger problems. much bigger problems. "GO! Send word to all high ranking shinobi in the Leaf. We need them back here now. Tell them to go to the roof of this very building! We CANNOT leave the leaf in this condition! Why are you still here!?. The mand stumbles backwards almost falling but catching himself and sprints down the hall taword the messanger bird tower. Jiraiya pinches the bridge of his nose. "How could things have gotten this bad in his absence?" he thinks this to himself. He then hits the wall. Th force of the hit puts a hle in the wall leaving wood and debri on the floor over the papers. He then storms back into the office and looks at it again. He noices the chair is in it's same position, and the desk was thrown across the room, all of the things that are around in fact seem to be pushed away from the chair. "So someone with the ability to push things away from him did this. Well that narrows it down. I can only think of one person who can do that. The Leaf has many enemies, but why him, at a time like this?". He thinks this to himself agian, his expression sour. he walks ove to the hole in the wall. Examines it. Then Leapts out the window and onto the roof. He walks around for a minute, survaying the village. Then he walks to the center of the roof and summons a small messanger fronga and a toad the size of a SUV, Red, blue strips. (The one in his profile pic.) He speaks to the messanger frong, "Find Kakashi and tell him to come here. It is of the highest importance. He is to drop all he is doing. The hokage is missing." . The small frog nods and then shoots off the edge of the building and is gone. He then jumps onto it's head and sits crossed legged on it's head with his arms folded, looking out at the village with a sour expression. "This must be settled now." The Sound of birds rusteling fills the air as messanger birds are released from the bird tower, and a message is blarred over the emergency pr system. The message says "Calling all Leaf Shinobi of Jonin Rank or higher. Please Report to the roof of the Hokage building for a meeting. Thank you." The message coninues to replay in a clam voice of a women.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

Male Posts : 58
Reputation<♠> : 31
Job/hobbies : Loving Kushina

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 am

Naruto stood on top a building looking down on Konoha. He loved to see the village from a birds eye view it was beautiful. "Good morning Konoha!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "I wonder where that pervy sage is? I haven't seen him in a long time. I don't think master Kakashi knows where he is." In saying that he leaped of the building on to a roof top and ran down to the Konoha streets. "Now hes gonna make me look for him awww man!" With his loud voice making a couple people look at him. His stomach began to growl. "But first I think I'll get some ramen." He walked by many people on the street arriving to his destination. "Chicken Ramen please! And make Hot!" His outfit wasn't different now from before. It retains the orange color as well as the white (without the tassel) and red swirls, but the jacket is much more form fitting and the upper shoulders area is now black in color. The forehead protector has also changed with Naruto moving the metal portion to a new longer black bandanna and he wears black sandals instead of blue. The cause of his new clothing was because of his training with Jiraiya which ruined his normal attire. "Thank you!" Naruto Launched his face in to the chicken ramen eating it quickly then asking for a bowl of spicy noodles.

Before he could dig his face in the noodles Naruto heard ma woman over the pr system. Many high rankes hsinobi that were found in the ramen shop headed out to the Hokage building. "Hey what's going! Naurto didn't know but he wanted to find out. He left his spicy noodles to be and bolted tot he Hokage building following many other shinobi of the village. He scanned the area seeing people talking and waiting but for who. Naruto looked up on the roof and saw a man with long white hair. "Hey It's pervy Sage!" Naruto flickered on to the roof top standing beside Jiraiya. "What's happening pervy sage?"
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
ANBU:: Medic
Chiro Nara

Female Posts : 70
Reputation<♠> : 78

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"Its about Katsu-sama`s dissapearance..isent it?", a female voice sounded from behind Naruto. A young girl, looking 17-18 years old, wearing the standard ANBU uniform, a leaf headband around her neck, and a ANBU tanto strapped to her back. She had waistlong black untied hair, black eyes, black painted nails, and was averge tall, standing a 5.4. She had a slim figure, with some curves, and her chest looked fairly flat, but it was due to the heavy chest bindings and west that most kunoichi`s in her rank wore. She was a jounin, at least, since she was a ANBU.

"..Im Chiro Nara, a cousin to Shikamaru Nara...its about time we meet, Uzumaki Naruto", she said in a voice with no emtion, as she looked at the slightly taller blond boy. She had heard of him from Kakashi, and her cousin, shikamaru, who had known Naruto for years. The toad sage she hadent meet in person yet, but she had heard of them through rumors on missions and such.

"..Ill exsplain..", she spoke in a slightly softer tone, looking at jiyaiya. "It was about a week ago, when i was reporting about my latest mission, that 2 akatsuki members infiltrated the hidden leaf. A member known as Ikki, who is deflected now..and a man called pein. Pein infiltrated the hokage office, and Katsu-sama went into battle with Ikki. Pein remained in the office, telling he knew me, and apperently Ikki was not allowed to see me, else some sort of test would fail. I was knocked out and taken to some sort of building, were i encounted two akatsuki members..A man named Akira, and a mask-wearing weird young man named Tobi..i escaped a few days ago..".

After a long pause, the young nara girl spoke yet again. "Jiraiya-sama..Katsu-sama has been missing since that day, hasent he?". It was clear that this girl was a first-hand witness.

Last edited by Chiro Nara on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jiraiya

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:50 am

Glances sideways at naruto, keeping his arms folded across his chest and not turning his body. The toad aslo keeps looking stright as if it were a statue. Jiraiya looks the boy over for a second. He thinks to himself while looking at the boy, "He hasn't changed a bit. I figured he'd show up as soon as he hear the intercom. I wonder how he'll react to the news? Or if he should even find out now.." He sighs closing his eyes for a moment, when he raises his head and opens his eyes he begins to speak to Naruto, "First it's good to see you boy. Now, Naruto, it seemd that the Leaf has been attacked or simply has a rouge on their hands. It has yet to be seen as to what is fully happen..... he stops mid sentence, his expression becoming serious as his mouth falls into a hard frown it tends to when he becomes serious. He Sense a presence and looks up past Naruto. A second after he looks there a young woman appears. He takes in her appearance, a young looking woman, but looks can be deciving as he has learned. She looks very intellegent and cunning. Traits he associates with Nara members of the Leaf. He deduces this also by her lack of emotion, but that could be from her ANBU experience, but that black hair and her facial features she must be Nara. She introduces herself and he mentally grins, being proven right. HE raises his head as she speaks and listens to her account.

He maintains eye contact with her throughout her recollection of the events and shows no expresion throughout, not even when he is called by name by someone he has never met. He has learened not to be impressed when others recognize him. After all how many men his age looked as good as he did and rode around on toads? Anywhy as she finishes her account he raises her chin at her question. "Well now the problem is I don't know. I just recently arrived at the village myself and found the office in disarray. I grabbed the first person I could find and sent message recalling all high ranking shinobi of the Leaf. If anything we must gather our streangth in this time and remain close until Katsu-san can be found. That is the first thing we must do, look for the missing Hokage. In all my years I have NEVER had a Hokage go missing like this and leave the village." as he speaks the word never he punches his left palm with his right hand for emphies on the word. He looks at Naruto, he did not want him to hear all this at once but now it is of no matter. He minds well be apart of what unfolds from this point on. He looks back at the girl, "Do you know why Katsu-san went after this Ikki himself? What importance is Ikki and why did he not simply dispatch an ANBU ninja or squad? Why would he go himself? As Hokage his first duty is to protect the village. He cannot do that if he is AWAY! Explain, and I want every detail on this "Ikki". " He sets his eyes on the female and lock eyes with her, his eyes feirce and calculating. He is trying to put together this Ikki person and how he could be of such great importance as for the Hokage himself to leave the village to deal with him. There are plenty of capable shinobi that can handle that. Kakashi for one. As he thinks his name he also wonders, "Where the hell is kakashi-sama? Bad enough the Hokage is M.I.A. but him to? What has happend while I was away??" This last thought is in his head as he ponders the news he is hearing.

Last edited by Jiraiya on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper::ANBU
Hei Denkou

Male Posts : 389
Reputation<♠> : 414
Job/hobbies : ANBU

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 am

((Sorry to jump in But we dont follow storyline None of you know who Pain is or even his path names and such... so w/e you have said about him even saying his name shall have to be edited))
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jiraiya

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 am

((Okay, it is safe to assume however that in Jiraiya's travels he has heard of one with the abilities used by the Deva path, however I would know his name or that there are more then one, simply that someone like that exsists.))
Back to top Go down
Chiro Nara
Chiro Nara

Female Posts : 70
Reputation<♠> : 78

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:18 pm

(happends when you have cannon acts like the uchiha killing, and no main plot for the site..edited mine)

"Every detail about Ikki..eh?", she said, as she looked up into the sky, tilting her head back slightly, so the long black hair all slided down onto her back, reaching her waist.
"You can find some records of him in the ninja files..also in the bingo book. Ikki is a former leaf ninja, i have known him since i was a child.. As she spoke, she looked over at the toad sage again, her face showing no emotion, through her hands was shacking slightly, but it appeard she was trying to keep them under control.

"Roughly 10 years ago, i was attending the acadamy..it was there i meet him, a shy, yet outgoing boy, 1 or 2 years older than me. We became friends, but not best friends...back then i was still careless and innocent, thinking everything around me was sunshine and butterflies..". She let out a little sigh, catching her breath, befor she looked at Naruto. "I didnt know the dark side of being a ninja yet...".

"..anywho..i went on a mission to catch a few outlaws with my team, with Shuji Akimichi and haiden yamanto, ironic dont you think? Considering Shikamaru and his father`s team...anyways"",she spoke, running a hand through her hair, letting it cover her left eye.

"As the entered the cabin, everything went black, and when i awoke, i was coverd in the blood of my teamates, who was cut up from the inside and out, being sprawled out around me, along with the bandits...i guess it was there my innocense was lost, dont ya think?", she said, as she oddly enough smiled a little, looking at the both of them with a some-what chilling gaze, befor speaking again.

"I was found by some ANBU`s and brought to the hospital...it was there i meet Ikki, i was around 11 at that point, he was, if i remeber right, 12 or so. He came into my room, told me his sister had died, and he was blaimming the leaf village for it, wich i dont see anything wrong in, we can be quiet violent once it comes down to it. I went to bed, and the next morning, he had left, apperently killing some ANBU on the way out..".

She took her hands into her pockets, and looked at Jiyaira. "He was the one who escoted me back to the leaf village, on the orders of the Akira guy. The last time i saw him was when he burned his akatsuki cloak, threw away his headband and gave me this". She took a hand out of a pocket, and reveald a akatsuki ring she was holding between two of her fingers in a tight grib. "..I guess its his way of saying he isent akatsuki anymore..what a fool", she said, as she looked at the ring, twirling it slightly in between her gloved fingers. "Your going to die Ikki-baka..your strong, but they will hunt you down..like digging your own grave..""
Back to top Go down
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Male Posts : 389
Reputation<♠> : 414
Job/hobbies : ANBU

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 pm

((Jiraiya no you woudlnt ..one example of this is simply because of how Secretive Pain is the people in his own VIllage dont even know if he truly exsists..))
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jiraiya

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 pm

((But by now they must have begun collecting jin and if not then someone in the village must have seen him use his power. There has to be a way for us to at least expect...for admins you guys shure do seem to hinder more then help the rping along....Just from anplayers stand point.))

He watched the girl tell her tale. Keeping his gaze on her steady as she swayed from each part of the story. At the end, he raised his chin up slightly. "Well, it seems this Ikki and the leaf share a common enemy. You say the akautski infultrated here, as well as kidnapping one of our own. As Far as I am concerend, and I do not speak for everyone or the leaf, but I would like to get in touch with this Ikki. I have questions for him and he will give me answers. Now that I know about him...why would the Hokage go after him himself? Can you answer that?", he stepped off the toad and streched to his full height. He then looked at the girl once more, looking past Naruto, "Well what can you tell me anbout that? You have been very helpful. Now I have a much better grasp on the situation.". He looks straight ahead with a hard expression on his face. "At any cost, I need to meet him. Can you arrange that?"
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

Male Posts : 58
Reputation<♠> : 31
Job/hobbies : Loving Kushina

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Naruto was there just watching and listening as all of this was going on. How could the hokage be missing? That can't happen. This is a huge problem then will grow even bigger then it is when other countries find out about this. This a critical for them to fix this now and quick. Naruto didn't say a word he had nothing to say in this case. He just let his master do everything.

short busy
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
ANBU
ANBU

Male Posts : 7
Reputation<♠> : 4

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 am

An Anbu was seated on the windowsill in a crouched position. The anbu was dressed in the regular anbu gear. Long black trousers a sleeveless black top, black and gray armor, metal arm guards, and a signature spiral tattoo on his left shoulder. The anbu was 7'2 foot tall with long black spiked hair held in a ponytail reaching his mid back. Dark grey eyes looking out his demonic mask. His mask was a human skull with a horn on each side and long demonic fangs sticking up out of the lips with red glowing eyes. A long muramasa strapped to his back unusually for an Anbu. What else was unusual was the pair of metal tonfa on each hip.

The figure hopped down from the window and looked at three occupants in the room. Hands by his side he spoke up in a cold voice, "What will be your plan of action once you find this Ikki? More importantly the leaf can not be operating without a Hokage. Also a plan of action must be taken to make sure the villagers do not find out our hokage is missing or chaos will ensure. We must also stop this information from leaving the village out of fear of invasion."

(P.S i will be gone for about 4 days just letting you know. So post without me if im not on again to reply)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Office   Hokage Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Hokage Office
Page 1 of 1