Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
 
Katsu (275)
 
~MisaMisa (249)
 
Gabishi (132)
 
Ikki Kishima (107)
 
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
 
Sebastian (94)
 
Sato & Seto (82)
 
Yukito Tenka (78)
 
Raiken Denkou (75)
 
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 am
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 214 registered users
The newest registered user is KakashiFanGirl

Our users have posted a total of 3677 messages in 572 subjects
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:http://shinobi-alliance.forumotion.com/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Share | 
 

 Taking the Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kal Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Male Posts : 22
Reputation<♠> : 12
Join date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Taking the Town   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 am

Three men walk along a path, one side of which borders a rather large rice field, the other side borders a large wooded area. They are disscussing recent loss at Shifter town. 'Maaaann the old woman is gonna kill me when she finds out how much I lost!! Why do we even let that town stand anyway!? All they do is steal from good people and use their pretty women to fool us and take more of our money!" The man is angery and throwing his arms about. Kal watches from his perch in the trees, he was going to kill the men on site but heard their conversaion and decided to gain som intel. "Oh come on you love gambeling more then any of us. You're also the sorest loser of us. HAHAHA And you shouldn't speak of the beautiful women. We all know Shifter town is famous for their beautiful women as well as being a money pit for no good gambelers like yourself haha and better not hear your own woman hear you speak of the Shifter Town ladies, shell kill you!' Kal had heard enough. He now new his taregt was a gambeling town that had a fair amount of attractive women, probably prostitutes. He had no quelm about wiping this city of sinners from the lad that he rather enjoyed the sight of. After all, this was his assignment, and he never backed down from a task from his leader. HE slowly fell off his branched and simmered into nothingness in an instant. The three men who were walking and laighing at one another suddenly and abruptly got very quiet and the next sound heard was their bodies hitting the ground as blood poured from wounds on their bodies. KAl rose from his croutched position a few feet to the backs of the three and a small click cpould be heard of him reseathing his sword. He then looked up at the road ahead and began walking. Wondering when he would meet his teammate and if there would be much resistance on this op. Also, what if he did encounter the land of rices leader...should he attempt to bring him back alive for his leader...or kill him on the spot.This he pndered on his journey which had already been s long and monotunious. He had traveld by boat for as much as he could, enjoying the peacefulness of waterways, but most of the traveling ahd been snnoying traveling by foot and with no convorsation but his annoying blade. HE kept thinking of possible outcomes of this attack as he continued to walk forward, too the unsuspecting Shifter Town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost Tenka
Jounin :: Medic
Jounin :: Medic
avatar

Male Posts : 32
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Snow Village

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Something flickered across the rice field, its movements were so fast it looked like black streaks and then suddenly it flew up into the air Landing next to Kal on the Path to Shifter town, it was frost who was wearing his usual cloak and black goggles, when he breathed cold air could be visible because of his blood line his body was always at a cold temperature. Frost would look at the bodies Kal just killed in disgust then look at him "We're not here to kill civilians, our enemies are the Sound ninja if they appear...we don't need to cause disruptions of civilian life you know.." Frost said in a rather angered tone in his voice, he did not want the people of the rice to hate the Snow anymore than just invaders, but killing innocent lives unless necessary or by accident was not what the snow village wanted, being viewed as the villains may have lead to civilians leaking information to their enemies

"There are no reports of resistance yet...just like the last time," Frost said looking around while he walked with Kal to Shifter town, Frost couldn't help but feel uneasy about what could happen once they got to the town things could get a little out of hand if they were to encounter Sound ninjas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kal Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Male Posts : 22
Reputation<♠> : 12
Join date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Looking over at the man beside him, Kal nodded and looked back ahead. "True, your right. I get a bit excited at times. I shouldn't see everyone as an enemy. I didn't want to risk any hostile movements from locals in anycase. The first step to solving any problem , to me, is preventing it in the first place. With killing them I avoided any attack.", he began walking at a slow pace, gazing ahead for anything that may be there. "I would like to get this done quickly, the sound's leader is quite tricky and I'd assume his assosiates are the same. Lets not linger anylonger then needed. There really is no point in correcting each others desicions from this point on. The way I see, some will die, unless you have a plan to take the whole town without a single non nin death? I'm all ears if you do." as Kal continued to Shifter town he placed his hands inside the oppisite sleeve, hidding his hands and placeing them across his body.

"Besides, I have learned that the town is full of gambalers and most likely hookers. People of sin I have no qualm killing. I apologize if that upsets you. You mention before, do you have any information on any sound nin? Should we run into them, any info would be helpful. I'm sure you agree." Kal wonders what may lay ahead, and considers what style the sound nin could use. He considers wind elements and attacks centered around noise, but also recall that the leader, Orochimaru, comes from the leaf, who use fire regularly. This could be more likely and fire what something he was comfertable. He considers what else could come at him as he walks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:41 am

Shifter town; the place of hookers, gambling, and easy brinks was the location that Haku and Miroku were going too. The place was out at the border of Oto no Kuni, which wasn’t very far from the west base. The Place was a truly wicked place from the beginning, but it brought in some money to the Country. The man appeared down the road from the group of two with three dead bodies lying behind them. The former Mizukage sighed as it seemed like a rather horrible thing after all.

Hopefully, only moments later Miroku would appear behind him. He continued to walk towards the village hoping that the men would look back to see him. Then, Miroku’s uniform would tell them that he was a Sound Ninja, which hopefully would invoke an attack. Yet, this was all a simple theory that Haku had and hopefully it would work perfectly.

[Short.... Oh, So short. I will post bigger when the events pick up.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miroku Amagi
A-Class :: Shinobi
A-Class :: Shinobi
avatar

Male Posts : 25
Reputation<♠> : 17
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 am

Miroku approached the Town where he had spent oh so many days he was a man of pleasure, He had spent a great deal of time in this city, usually running from debt officials, btu still, he knew it like the back of his hand. Thats when he came across the bodies, he stooped down looking at the injuries done to the former living bodies, and used his finger to trace down the lines of assault, he turned his head sideways as if to see another picture of this grotesque form of violence. He detested those who preyed on the weak, but thats when it hit him... who the fuck cares. He hated otogakure as much as the next, but still these people needn't die for nothing.

About that time, The man who freed him was walking on he grunted as he stood. He stretched and as he did, he began to create 2 seeds to begin with, who knew who had done those violent acts against unarmed vilagers. He followed the man par suit, and he wanted the people or persons responsible to see him. He would be as merciless as they had been to them.

(rather short, waiting for it to pick up.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:02 am

[Alright, More then 96 hours has passed. So, i'm skipping you both. The attack taht follows will have to be dodged within 120 hours after Miroku posts, or five days to put it simply. If it is not, I will connect my hit and Miroku will connect his. Then, We will wait 48 more hours to calim you as both dead. I wished to get this over with very quickly, but it seems you both will not post. So, On with my post.]

The men kept on walking as they completely ignored the former Mizukage and Miroku. The dead bodies were making the former Mizukage so pissed it wasn’t even funny. The Bodies were of men that weren’t even apart of the Otogakure Ranks. They weren’t meant to be killed like this. Yet, He quickly stopped and hopefully Miroku would stop as well. Then, he began to his epic plan on attack.

The Handsigns began very slowly but after the first two quickly picked up to finish the last three with the handsign that went with the Futton style the most. The seals used were Dragon, Rat, Dog, Snake, and Horse. Then, he quickly took a huge deep breath as he let out a mass of very acidic mist from his mouth. This mist wasn’t like the skilled mist technique it raced towards the two men at blurring speeds, and as it raced towards it took the shape of a dragons head with blazing crimson eyes. “Futton: Drago Nebbia Ebollizione Colpo.” Haku thought as he placed his hands back in his pockets. The Mist dragon was massive in size, which meant it was easily big enough to catch both men within its grasp with ease. Yet, the men would most likely not even know it was coming due to them being so far ahead and not even looking back to see if anyone was following them.

Haku nodded towards Miroku. This simple signal was for him to follow up his attack with one of his own to catch the men off guard if they did happen to turn around in the last second to dodge. The Tree of Light that Miroku’s Kekkei Genkai was basically revolved around would be very helpfully in this attack. Since, the mist was at Ph level zero, which could melt through an Incomplete Susanoo, it would be nothing to melt through the men’s clothing and reduce them to mere puddles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miroku Amagi
A-Class :: Shinobi
A-Class :: Shinobi
avatar

Male Posts : 25
Reputation<♠> : 17
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 am

Miroku saw the snow ninja's having the slight notion that this foreign country had attacked the villagers a silent rage welled up in his throat, he clenched his fist, his knuckles turning snow white. He stood up from being stooped over the bodies examining the wounds. As he clenched his fist he let his chakra fall into the seeds, he was going for sephirot: opening gate.

He planted the seed in the bodies, letting it take root in the bodies, knowing that the few bodies would give just enough life force to fire the so called "Cannon Rose" he felt a new form of power flowing through him, the power of the dead villagers that layed before him. he planted the second seed in the ground with utmost care pouriong major amounts of chakra to compensate for the dead villager's lack of energy.

He formed the new mass of energy into that of a ten foot what seemed to be a rose. the seed broke open growing at an exponential rate and at that he felt the last of energy flow into him. It was time, he poured the rest of the villager's energy into the tip of the Rose, at the very tip it began to grow black. It began to take ona more solid form as Miroku willed it into a round big enough to knock an elephant to it's knees.He was firing this one at full force. He pointed his hand at the one on the right, and let the devestation ensue. As he pointed, the rose targeted the person and fired the black round directly at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agito
A-Class :: Shinobi
A-Class :: Shinobi
avatar

Male Posts : 50
Reputation<♠> : 4
Join date : 2010-06-12
Location : Fang Country

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 am

(OOC: Kal is excused and voided from this topic due to his Application Problems Continue the RP without him that is all continue))

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost Tenka
Jounin :: Medic
Jounin :: Medic
avatar

Male Posts : 32
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Snow Village

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:46 am

Wtf!!?! I have to fight these two by my self? by the way Haku that claiming hits only goes into effect if i reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miroku Amagi
A-Class :: Shinobi
A-Class :: Shinobi
avatar

Male Posts : 25
Reputation<♠> : 17
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:05 am

(OOC: Since you know about the posting frost, you have three days actually, look in the rules.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

[Actually, He has less time then that. Oh, Hei that rulling doesn't sound fair at all. he entered the topic with the knowledge of his stuff not being approved. He came to take the Land of Rice. He should have to deal with the problems he caused himself. If He dies, It doesn't fall on you or any of the other staff it falls on Kal for not having his stuff approved.]{Also, I would like to end the OOC posts after mine.}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper::ANBU
The Black Reaper::ANBU
avatar

Male Posts : 389
Reputation<♠> : 414
Join date : 2010-04-02
Location : Cloud
Job/hobbies : ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:58 am

((He is voided because he cannot fight with out a jutsu list how he ended up in the topic is not the issue))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost Tenka
Jounin :: Medic
Jounin :: Medic
avatar

Male Posts : 32
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Snow Village

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Frost continued walking alone towards the village until he reached its gates activating his sensory ability to check for possible chakra threats inside it when he suddenly felt two powerful chakra behind him quickly turning around in time to see their attacks he summoned wind chakra to his feet and was suddenly Propelled into the air using the Wind Jump Technique with litter effort he was now 100ft in the air "Seems the Sound has shown themselves this time" Frost said to himself after evading both attacks that went straight after him he would then thrust a punch which released a powerful whirl wind which he manipulated into pushing him into Shifter town with an amazing force and speed.

He was Obviously out numbered so Frost decided to flee and reorganize a strategy with him being flung into the village he made sure he hid himself perfectly scanning the village for their chakra which would allow him to locate and keep tabs on them. Shifter town after allow as no little village hiding out would be easy since they weren't sensory nin like he was they wouldn't be able to find him, After All Frost was very adaptable, Right after he was hidden from the line of sight from his enemies by the buildings in the town he quickly used a kunai with a wire to pull towards a building swinging to the other side and quickly hid himself in another building with out anyone noticing far from the site where he would have landed. Reason why no one noticed was because he threw a paper bomb as well as a smoke bomb around the area he would have landed as a distraction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 pm

[Alright, I have a few problems with your post, but I will be using your Vagueness against you. Your actions cause you injury.... If you don't see it, then I'm sorry. I can easily explain it more. First, launching yourself 100 ft. into the air wasn't smart. Then, to add to it you launch yourself into the village via a very powerful wind blast? The Wind blast would make you unbalanced in the air, gong at that type of speed will make stopping easily not possible, and the landing you never stated was too soft to be coming down form a 100 ft. fall along with increasing speed with a powerful blast from your fist. If that doesn’t give you enough information, I can easily get another staff member to check out the Logical behind my thinking. I will be calling you incapacitated….]

The Man quickly turned around in enough time to dodge his Mist dragon by launching himself 100 ft. into the air. This was kind of unusual to Haku since landing from that height safely would be damn near impossible. So, he watched as he reached the peak of his jump and quickly began to fall only to launch himself into the village via a powerful wind attack.

The former Mizukage simply began to walk into the town with his hands back in his pockets as he heard a loud crash along with some people sounding. He walked along the spot were the young shinobi has crashed through a few building before crash landing near the village square. The shinobi would be completely incapacitated by the sudden crashing landing from 100 ft. down into the village. So, he simply walked to the shinobi would was partly covered by a large amount of dirt from his sudden crashing landing. The Man’s injuries would be unknown until he got checked out, but that didn’t matter. Miroku could carry him or do whatever to make him move.

So, Haku stood next tot eh shinobi with his hands in his pockets as he waited fro Miroku to do something about the body. The man was still alive but they didn’t know for how long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost Tenka
Jounin :: Medic
Jounin :: Medic
avatar

Male Posts : 32
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Snow Village

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:27 pm

((Umm Firstly you cant just determine something like that. Firstly the wind blast pushed me into the village at a fast paste sure it would make me slightly unbalanced but i never stopped the push int he first place, I was already falling back down after the push hence why I said "Right after he was hidden from the line of sight from his enemies by the buildings" If I made a Push that had the capabilities of throwing me from one side of the village to the next that would just be too powerful. The Force and speed of my punch would obviously be reduced by the rate of my travels and the friction of the wind, and being 100ft int he air is more than enough time to get back to balance once the force and speed is reduced))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miroku Amagi
A-Class :: Shinobi
A-Class :: Shinobi
avatar

Male Posts : 25
Reputation<♠> : 17
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:23 pm

((Neither can you Frost this being made up it is full of physical impossibilities and many hidden variables. A normal person has no way of propelling themselves 100 ft in the air, so thus there is no logical standing any of us can make. and on a more logical stand point, you launched yourself 100 feet into the air. you used nothing to slow your descent, and if a person falls from 30 ft. they have a 50% mortality rate, at 50 you have 90% mortality rate sure there have been cases of lucky survivors, but at the least, you'd be incapacitated.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost Tenka
Jounin :: Medic
Jounin :: Medic
avatar

Male Posts : 32
Reputation<♠> : 102
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Snow Village

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:34 pm

(( My Descent was slowed from my swing around the building... I was falling from the Air so I used the Kunai and the Wire to swing around the building, my fall was basically immediately stopped because of that, i was no longer falling I swung around the building if any thing I would have rolled to the ground and sustained a couple bruises but i would NOT be incapacitated)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:41 pm

[Topic Currently on Hold]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miroku Amagi
A-Class :: Shinobi
A-Class :: Shinobi
avatar

Male Posts : 25
Reputation<♠> : 17
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 am

[Mio Dio, I'm making a move, tired of waiting, haku it's one person who cares what he does destroy the ctiy along with him. aye Savvy?]

Miroku stared intently at the man who had evaded his attack, as his beam of energy traveled through a spot in the city... less for him to destroy he thought to himself. He was going to kill this man he was tired of this game. He knelt down and thought to himself. 'These people will not know the warmth of the afterlife.' He seperated them, and knelt down placing a seed on each of their head's, while using his finger to calm their expressions and close their eyes. He stood up and said a prayer, and started the process once more, he detested stealing the souls of the dead, but this was neccesary.

He felt the warmth flow first at the base of his spine, slowly trickle up and he shivered at the newfound sensation, he created a seed, and with care. Seeing as it housed the souls of the dead, he placed it in the ground knowing this would take out at least half the city. He shaped it into a much larger version of the rose cannon, and fed his chakra into it to increse it's growth rate. He targeted where he thought the man would be, He arced his hand telling the rose to turn in a mile spread. He knew the man could somewhat sense the energy for he had dodged both of their attacks while not even peering backwards. but even if he could sense it, it would be difficult for him to leave the building he was currently housed in.

He looked over at Haku and said "After this , I want you to move in, find him, and tear his eyes out." He said showing no hint of any form of emotion, the people he had just robbed eternal peace from would get vengance, through his actions. Their sacrifice would end an evil man's life. Invading their country, he wasn't going to stand for it. At that time, he simply closed his eyes, and let the energy that had built up in the plant lose. As he watched the buildings fall a slight smile of narcissisum spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miroku Amagi
A-Class :: Shinobi
A-Class :: Shinobi
avatar

Male Posts : 25
Reputation<♠> : 17
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm

[three days have passed since my post, I call my hit, if not prevented in two more days, I will edit for kill or capture.]

Miroku saw as a line of buildings started to buckle under their own weight after having been assaulted by the beam from the rose. Some buildings were downright demolished. He walked around, surveying the scene, after the damage had been done, And thats when he thought about the people who might have been hurt, or killed. Knowing there was no way in his current situation to retrieve them, he simply bowed his head performed the vestigial rights, marked the cross on his torso and began a sermon for the dead.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Dalla polvere siamo fatti, A polvere ci tornerà il resto in pace."

After he had finished his sermon of the dead He stood up and placed a seed where he thought was the middle of the devestation and helped it grow, After this war, he would help to rebuild the town. This flower that grew from the blood of the dead, would hold him to his promise. He stood over most of the wreckage, surveying for the man who would most likely be getting out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miroku Amagi
A-Class :: Shinobi
A-Class :: Shinobi
avatar

Male Posts : 25
Reputation<♠> : 17
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm

[alright, whatever, I'm taking him. It's been five days.]

Miroku walked through the wrckage knocking over charred debris, looking for the man who had hid in the now pile of rubble, He unerthed a few dead men, and one women, he stooped over each one granting them solace for the afterlife, with his prayers. He hoped they'd find peace. It was in his refectoring that he heard shallow breathing, so he stood up and went to investigate.

It took him a few minutes to unearth this fellow, as a large chunk of a building had fallen pinning his legs to the ground. It was the man who had made off the first time, he placed a seed on his forehead, and hypnotised the fellow into following his orders, he used their combined strength to lift the chunk of building, he bandaged the man's leg as best as he could. He stood up offering his "zombie" if you will an arm to lean on.

He walked past Hakushin, and said "If you need me after this, I'll be at kumogakure, that was our next target right." he didn't say it so much as a question, btu more of a reafirming mindset. He would firstly bring the man to Orochimaru, and then get rid of the snow scum, that was pervading his land so unthoughtfully

------Exit with Frost.-------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Taking the Town   

Back to top Go down
 
Taking the Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» :Twilight Town Residents:
» 110901 ‘SM TOWN LIVE in TOKYO’ to be shared worldwide via Facebook
» 110904 SM Town bringing k-pop stars to Madison Square Garden
» 111108 SM Town to hit the silver screen in first half of 2012!
» New Pony in Town

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: Minor Countries :: Land of Rice :: Shifter Town-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» MEDICAL AID
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince

» village military tactis
Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm by Trinixprince

» Zex's weapon and jutsu list.
Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am by Zex Luzter

» Naruto Mirage
Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm by TakaShiro

» Claim Characters here
Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:19 am by narutofan12

» New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am by minakushi_angel489

» Naruto: Lucid Dream {We need Staff Members}
Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm by Kratos

» NNOOOOOOOOO
Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm by Hei Denkou

» Uchiha Clan
Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:04 am by Katsu

Character Of the Month


SORAI
"Who knew I'd finally get recognized lol"
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum