Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Entering Suna Vote_lcapEntering Suna Voting_barEntering Suna Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Entering Suna EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Entering Suna EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Entering Suna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Rouge:: S-Class
Sasuke Uchiha

Male Posts : 42
Reputation<♠> : 49
Job/hobbies : Hunting Itachi

Character Sheet(Don't activate)
Mangekyō:
Entering Suna Left_bar_bleue85/100Entering Suna Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Sasuke had been walking for days.He was tired,weak and hungry."I need some food." he thought.He put up a henge as a suna shinobi and noded at the chuunin garuds.As he got far enough away from them he droped the henge."Hn what idiots." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shikamatsu

Reputation<♠> : 23

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:12 pm

It had been a short day for the Kazekage, he didn't have much work to do at all which led to him being bored. And when Shika become's bored be looked upon his village, or walked the village. But today he decided to look upon the village because he gave him a good view of just about everything including the village gates. And what he was really was paying attention to was the young man that had just came threw the gates. The only reason he was looking at him was because he had never seen the man before, but once his true identity was shown Shika knew exactly who it was or so he thought. From where he was he didn't have a good look, so since he had noting to do he would go approach the shinobi to see if he was right. Taking a couple steps back from his window Shika turned around, while extending his hand so that he would grab onto his scythe. Once the scythe was in his hand he began to walk back towards his window while putting the scythe on his back. Shika quickly made a hand sign as veins began to bulge from the side of his head stretching to his eye, but weren't visible because of his black long hair. extending his hand again he opened his window Shika put his right foot onto the window latch, then used all of his strength into his right foot and leaped from his window. Shika flew out the window as he slowly drifted down to the ground, and landed softly on the warm sand with his knees bent, and one hand touching the ground to keep his balance. Pushing up by using his legs Shika slowly rose up, and began walking. As he turned around he saw what he thought he saw from his window, he was looking at Sasuke uchiha, but made sure that he didn't look into his eyes. Shika didn't know much about Genjutsu but knew about the Uchiha clan. With a serious look on his face, he began walking towards Sasuke. Once he was just a couple feet he began to speak to him. "Sasuke Uchiha....What in the hell are you doing in my village"" Shika said trying to give him some time to explain himself before Shika attacked or kicked him out.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Mangekyō:

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 pm

"I am here for food i well get it and get out." he told the kage as he went to walk past the kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shikamatsu

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:43 am

Just seconds after Sasuke spoke his words, he began to walk towards the Kazekage as if he was just going to get past him. Shika chuckled, then shook his head as he began to focus a great amount of chakra into his palm. Once Sasuke was just a couple feet in front of Shika, he quickly trusted his palm forwards Sending an invisible wave of Chakra towards the man. Due to how much Chakra Shika put into his palms it was the size of his hips and down. The wave would of hit Sasuke straight in the chest causing his body to life from the ground, and be sent about ten feet backwards if he was hit. If Sasuke was hit which it was going to be hard to dodge because of the distance of the two Shika immediately extended his hand above his shoulder grabbing onto his scythe. Pulling it a little the scythe flew around his shoulder as the strap was now visible. The strap was keeping the scythe from leaving Shika's body but also keep it so that he wouldn't have to touch it in some cases. gripping his double bladed scythe tightly Shika began to speak to the man while looking at his surrounding. "Food? Your here to eat food? Does this look like a place from you scum missing-ninja can come and go when you like for food. Well i don't think so. In my point of view that's a sign of disrespect towards me the Kazekage. IF its a fight you want, then its a fight you will get. I have to respect for you missing-ninja and will not hesitate to decapitate you, so if you like your life i suggest you leave right Now. Shika said with an intense look on his face which indicated that he was in a bad mood at the moment and wanted to just attack. It was really unknown why Shika didn't attack the man on site but it seemed as if he was giving him a second chance. Letting go of his Scythe it just hung because of the strap. Shika then began to make a couple hand signs causing a large cloud of smoke to appeared beside him. Due to the wind the smoke drifted away showing the mere image of the clone that stood next to Shika. Quickly reaching down Shika grabbed his scythe and prepared himself for a fight.

(Lets fight!!)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Mangekyō:

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:20 pm

(Fine fine but you better not kill me >>)

Sasuke was knocked back by the attack."Let's get this over with." he said as he turned on his thrid tomoe sharigan."Chidori." he said as the lightning gatherd in his hand.He ran at the man and if this attack his it would most likely knock him back and be shoved through his chest killing him.
Back to top Go down

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:46 pm

OOC: Sasuke your a moron you say dont kill me and then attck with a leathal move? Dumbass follow your own rule. However because the site is new and i wanna see either you or itachi die by killinging eachother im going to step in.

Nagato hated moving locations. Simply because controling his puppets to lift him and carry him or a summon to was extreamly dull and time wasteing. Pain needded information on bijuu and the one tail had always been around the sand village so pain decided to have a look for himself. Atop a platue of a near by canon he sat. He was inside a cave and couldnt be seen from the village. He sent Asura path out to the gate of the village while the Human path, Naraka path, and Preta path stayed with him.

Approching the gate in his akatsuki robe Asura path spotted something quite odd. Sasuke Uchiha and the kazekage. Useing chakra to propel himself coming from his boots Asura path was there in moments. Grinding inbetween the 2 as the uchiha used some sort of lighting atttck. Throwing the hood of the robe back one of its face looked at the kaze kage and spoke "Im here for information have a moment?" the other watched as sasuke charged. A long sarated edge tal came through the fron zipper of the cloak and waited if sasuke didnt pull back imeaditly he would get a nice slash across the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Mangekyō:

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:04 pm

OOC:he said he was going to be head me or decapatait

Sasuke jumped back out of the way "I suggest you stay out of this." he said with a glare."Who the hell are you anways?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shikamatsu

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:54 pm

While standing within his fighting stance Shika waited as he heard Sasuke speak, and at the moment he knew that right away it was going to be a fight. Just as Shika saw the Lighting appear in his hands, he slightly chuckled as Sasuke began running at. Quickly, Shika began to make a couple hand signs, but as he finished another chakra source was near. With the clear sight of a Black robe with blood red cloaks on it which indicates that he was a member of the Akatsuki. This didn't make Shika feel to good. Not as if he was scared but as if he had to fight both of these shinobi because he simply wouldn't stand for them just entering his village. One wanted food, and the other wanted info. While turning his attention away from Sasuke because he had jumped back, Shika looked at the man wearing the Akatsuki cloak. With a slight sigh Shika released his hands from his scythe allowing it to hang from the strap that it was on. With a serious look on his face Shika soon began to speak to the two men standing before him, Although it was mostly towards the Akatsuki guy. "You missing-ninja are really crossing a line. Your such ignorant Shinobi thinking that you can just come into my village as you wish? ignorance will get you killed in a life like this. I will show no mercy to Shinobi like you....let along give you info...or food. Now leave my village of else... Shika said having the while time to collect chakra in his mouth, but before it could show that his mouth was becoming slightly large Shika quickly released the jutsu. This then caused all of the wind to shoot from his mouth destroying anything in its path, but he wasn't done yet. Shika quickly reached down grabbing onto his scythe as he began swinging the scythe once sending a large massive wave of wind Chakra at the large blast of Wind he had already cast. But just as he planed the wave of Wind chakra sent from his scythe cut off part of the Atsugai jutsu causing it to slowly disappeared making it seam as if nothing was there but there was and it wasn't. The attack was fully launched towards Sasuke because Shika had something else planned from that other shinobi. Giving Shika a quick break the clone that Shika had made before attack began to run towards Asura path doing a set of hand signs. Once the hand signs were complete spears of stone had rose from the ground piercing the path if he hadn't gotten away in time. The spears of stone would of pierced his upper right, and left arm causing his arm's to be unavailable. And all the others at his side leaving him trapped, and he he would of tried to move the spears would begin to rip threw his skin. In the mean time Shika stayed back collecting his chakra so that he could preform his next jutsu that required a good amount of Chakra.

Entering Suna AtsugaiB

Last edited by Shika/Kisame on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 pm

~Flashback~
After, Days of traveling through the ocean around Kirigakure he had finally landed. Yet, that wasn’t the last of his travels. He would have to travel all the way to Sunagakure in a matter of days, but that wasn’t hard at all either. He was walking through the desert of Sunagakure with his pockets. This was the first step in completing the Alliance between the two villages. Thus, Haku had been traveling for a couple of days now jus to get to the village to the plans and things of that nature.

~Present~
Days had gone by since the alliance of Sunagakure and Kirigakure was done. Yet, this problem had to come into play, which kind of made things in Sunagakure worse. So, the Kazekage had asked for the help of the Mizukage. This was the perfect tie to put the alliance into progress. Yet, Haku had spent his good time walking through the village to get to the gates. Yet, he quickly gave up on that option due to him suddenly felting a number of chakra signals at the gates. He quickly did two or three handsigns for a D-ranked jutsu, and disappeared with flicker.

The young Mizukage appeared at the gate with his hands in his pockets like usually. He took note of three ninja that were there. He chuckled as he drew his Shamshir from his left hip, and held it in his right hand. “Kazekage, having problems I see. What can I do to help?” Haku chuckled as he flickered again to appear right next to the Kazekage. The wind blew gently in the Land of Wind as Haku’s dark reddish Brown hair blew in the wind. The Shamshir was like any normal one it had a curved blade but it was completely white with a few dark blue marks on it. Yet, he would soon call on its ability to aid him in this battle.

Haku is 6’0 even and weights around 195 pounds easily. He had dark reddish brown hair with Dark blue eyes to give him a very unique look. Also, the young Ninja wears a pair of completely black sunglasses, and if they aren't on his face they are usually tucked in on the front of his shirt. He is rather white toned, but it isn’t a sickly tone of white it actually goes good with his eye and hair color making him look rather sexy looking. He wears a completely white long sleeve shirt that has two buttons on it and shows part of his chest and part of his stomach, which shows off his six pack. The Young ninja is wearing a simple pair of completely white silk pants now, instead of his normal black ones. This was simply because of the unbelievable heat in Sunagakure. So, he stood next to the Kazekage with his outfit on, but the one thing that was new to his appearance was the scandals on his feet, which were put on due to the heat of the sand. He stood with a small smile on his face as he awaited the reaction of the two Missing ninjas. This was the beginning of a quick battle.

Did feel like putting the whole written appearnace. Here is the Picture. >.>
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Asura path didnt need to think in an instant he lept towards sasuke grabbing him and throwing him with termendous strength far away from the gate. As the wind caught asura path he went flying as well no where near as far only a few few feet befor a build up of sand stopped him. Riseing to his feet Asura path returned to his postion a few feet from the kazekage. Earth spears rose from the ground. Steching both feet outwards catching 2 spikes and lifting him with them. Slaiding down the spears back on to the sand. "I dont care about your village i simply want to know if you have any bijuu within your village. That is all no matter weather the answer is yes or no i have no intention of going inside the village." Asura path ignored the new person. Just like the kazekage he was nothing more than another human in his way of his goal.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 pm

[Alright, Posting Order is now this; Shika, Sasuke, Pein, Myself. This will be in effect directly after my post. This is to keep everything nice and neat. I am posting since Sasuke hasn't posted in two-days. This topic has to be kept moving. >.>]

Haku was watching the events play out in front of him. The Sasuke kid was knocked back, which made it easier for him to be attack. Thus, Haku quickly flickered forward after the kid as the Kazekage was left to kill the other guy. The blade in Haku’s hand began to glow a bright red color as the blade’s chakra began to coat it with its normal flame-like look. This was one of the Abilities of his blade, which he didn’t use much. This flame’s ability is something that is like the Boil Release that is normally used by Haku. Whatever the flame touches it will break down and corrode that object until it is fully destroyed.

So, Haku twisted through the rock pillars that had came from the sand, which were created by the Great Kazekage. So, Haku was coming up to the kid fast as he let out five flame slashes as they left his blade and flew towards the kid. The flame slashes were set up to make an X across his chest with two of them would hit his legs and arms. Haku quickly came to a stop only a couple of yards away from the kid as he sung the blade in a circle out beside him. He was now far enough away to fight one on one with the uchiha kid. Yet, Shika was still with the other Missing ninja just like they had planned. This would keep the other missing ninja busy to keep him from saving the Uchiha kid again.

If the Attack landed on the kid, they would completely break down the kid’s chest, arms, and legs until there was nothing left. This would absolutely kill him if all this happened, but since the kid was thrown off balance and away from the last attack. The attacks would be nearly impossible to dodge. Yet, there was still a chance for him to dodge if he thought quickly enough. So, Haku awaited the next move to of the kid as he resheathed his blade, and began a set of handsigns for a lava release jutsu. He built up the earth and fire chakra in his stomach as he held the last handsign to hold off on performing the jutsu until the kid had dodged the last attack. So, this was either the beginning of a fight between the two or the end to this kid’s life.
Back to top Go down

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 pm

VOID

Sasuke was thrown from the thread so hes out

its me
shika
then you

NOT YOUR TURN wait fo shika to post
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Not Voided. You can't simply throw someone from a Thread. They have to state Leaving or in his case being thrown from it. So, that is illogical as it is. Plus, My freind you have entered a Combat thread in two different Places. So, according to the rules you have to choose which one to stay in, which in turn would still give me the chance to run after him. So, either way my post is Valid. If you kept on with saying it is void. I will bring in Hei. >.> So, PLease choose which battle thread you are in,a dn lets keep going.
Back to top Go down

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Im not in multiple battle threads and in case you didnt notice this is the path that threw animal path into kohona. He just been thrown out of ear shot so there really is no reason for him to post an exit. However if you want him to send him a pm but theres no point. However if you wanna get specific i can get animal path to cath him with the charmelon and youll never see either one of them. So your better off just letting it go since you wouldnt be able to follow anyways.

and in case you didnt notice befor the MAIN REASON I VOIDED YOU POST

NOT YOUR TURN wait fo shika to post

-.- you cant just rearage the posting order so that you dont have to wait to post.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Actually, you couldn't do that. Since, you have to give us a chance to do something to prevent him from escaping. Also, There was no Posting order stated thus I can post. When, I posted. I stated the posting order which now means there is a set posting order to follow. So, now if you would please stoping complaining. Since, Shika doesn't have a problem with it. We can finish this topic. =) The posting order is as I stated.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shikamatsu

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm

OOC: Zanza thats true. The posting order will be what Haku said it was and since Sasuke is being a lazy ass it goes to me, then you, then Haku and sasuke if he's not being lazy anymore. And you can't throw someone out of a thread....bottom line....unless that person acknowledged that he/she left which he didn't. So after i post i will inform Sasuke and we shall move on from there. And just to let you guys know i will not be posting tell later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shikamatsu

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Just seconds after sending his attack towards the Uchiha kid, Shika had sensed a strong Chakra within 180 degrees of his vision. Yet, Shika had no clue who it was so he had no clue what to do. If it was an enemy then he was going to have to attack, but if it was a friend then he knew if it was these Shinobi would be dead within seconds. Hearing the sound of a man chuckle, then the clean sound of a sword being drawn from its sleeve ran threw his ears. But at this time Shika knew that it was a friend because he had been standing next the great Mizukage. The Sand and Mist went way back so they were always going to have each others backs when it came down to stuff like this. A slight smile creeped across Shika's face as he looked at the man that possessed great power "Yea, take them out. Doesn't matter how. Shika replied to what the Mizukage had said to him. But at this time the blast of wind was just seconds away from hitting Sasuke, and the other guy. Seeing that the other guys some how managed to step into the way and remove Sasuke from the area where Shika had sent his attack, and allowed himself to take the hit. Of course because of the power of the blast the man would of been sent flying back tell he hit the soft sand, but still would of done some damage to his back because of impact.

Just for a split second Shika turned to Haku and knew that he was going to attack Sasuke leaving the other guy for Shika to handle. Turning his head back in the direction of the other Shinobi, Shika noticed that Haku had just launched his attack. His attack was deadly and if it hit it would of killed Sasuke leaving them to deal with the Shinobi with the purple eye's. "I wonder..." Shika said as he prepared for his attack. Looking over at where the Shinobi stood Shika once again he noticed that he had avoided his attack. The Shinobi was standing on top of the earth spears that were aimed for his body which would of made him unable to move, but since he stood on top he was just standing there. With the slight annoyance of his voice being heard Shika listened to what he had to say. But when he finished shika wasn't to pleased because from Shikas point of view the shinobi was mistaking him for a fool. Shika didn't really show his anger, but it was present and everyone would know soon enough. "Do you really expect me to just up and tell you if there are jinchuuriki hidden within my village? That had to be about the dumbest thing i've head in my life, and to here it from a Shinobi like yourself makes you look like a child. I have no respect for you or what you stand for.....thus you will Never get your hands on a jinchuuriki that lives in Suna." Shika said as he started to show his anger a little.

Since the Shinobi that Shika was fighting was still upon his earth spears because he hadn't disabled the jutsu if there even was a way and he hadn't jumped from hit Shika knew that he had to take advantage of his opportunity to attack. So the clone that stood behind Shika making it so that he was kind of unnoticed quickly began to make a hand sign. But to the human eye only one hand signs would of been seen because Shika's clone had flickered behind the akatsuki. And it was noticeable that it looked as if the clone had been holding in something like a fire ball jutsu, but it wasn't. The second he flickered behind him the clones mouth opened as he exhaled allowing a large amount of Lighting to shoot from his mouth. And because of the distance the Lighting would of ripped threw the akatsuki shinobi's chest killing him in a instant while it also sent him flying forwards. If the attack was successful the akatsuki shinobi would of landed within a foot of Shika with a large whole in his chest, and lower stomach.

(Zanza remember to allowed yourself to get hit with that blast which was really strong...so your not going to be at your fullest. Meaning your speed, and strength is low)
Back to top Go down

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:15 am

OOC: I know that but this is asura path. The andriod dude with 3 faces meaning he doesnt have to turn around to see your attck coming. However since i dont really car anymore you can connect it makes no diffrence to me.

IC: Asura path had a giant thing of lighting go though him. As he dropped to the ground with a thud. Nagato didnt even bother makeing asura path dodge. From where he was on a caynon wall far away from the gates he had already summoned outer path. Animal path did a few hand signs and smacked the ground. Asura paths body was summoned to nagato's location. Outer path scooped him up and put him in his mouth. Moements later spitting him out without a single injury on him. Once he completed his job outer path was unsummoned.

While outer path was working with asura path, Deva and animal paths rode the charmelon towards sasuke. Animal path sitting on its head and deva path standing up on its back. As the man charged Sasuke deva path charged. Just befor the man launched an attck Deva path sent a hurl of energy at sasuke weather the sword hit connected or not the wave would send the child flying once again. However unlike the few hundred feet he had just gone this time it would only be about 10.
Back to top Go down
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper::ANBU
Hei Denkou

Male Posts : 389
Reputation<♠> : 414
Job/hobbies : ANBU

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:18 pm

((Pain its Sasuke's Turn to post not yours >_> Throwing him aside does not throw him outta the post your no where neaaaarrrr that powerful thats like throwing him to the other side of a village))
Back to top Go down

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:44 am

Dude its asura path he can do that. Thats how they got in to kohona. Asura path launched animal path into the leaf village. Asura path is some what robtic so no he cant throw him the distance of the vilalge but about half. Did you all miss that part? And i havent seem sasuke for days....Do you guys seem him on other sites? if you do tell him to post.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 am

Well, 2moro at 11:35 am you may post. Since, that is 48 hours from the last Vaild post(Shika's). So, basically he doesn't have much time left.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:16 pm

[Alright, Tired of waiting for SOMEONE to post. So, i IWll be taking my kill and the body. Along, with leaving in this post. You may try to stop me, but i'm covering my exit. So, Whatever. Plus, I'm calling my hit on Sasuke. Since, you didn' place a direction in which you shot his body. So, i placed it was straight back adn my attack would still hit.]

A number of things happened with in Haku’s line of sight, like one of the rogue ninja blasted back Sasuke. Yet, the blast didn’t knock him back far enough. Haku resheathed his blade, and flicker forward as the energy began to eat away at Sasuke’s clothes. Yet, Haku simply made the flames go straight to the heart and eat all the way through killing him. Yet, Haku undid a scroll and a poof of smoke surrounded Haku and Sasuke. The Smoke would linger for a second, and that would give Haku enough time to seal Sasuke’s corpse inside of a scroll, in which he could summon it at anytime.

The smoke finally cleared with Haku doing a set of handsigns and when he completed them. He did the Lava Release: Lava Geyser technique, and directly below his feet began to glow and when that he quickly jumped back. Once, Haku jumped back a massive jet of Lava shot from the ground, and he quickly flickered out of the area with the Lava as his Cover. He would send a Message to the Kazekage later. Yet, he had been away from his village long enough, and he couldn’t wait around anymore.

-------------> Exit
Back to top Go down
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Male Posts : 389
Reputation<♠> : 414
Job/hobbies : ANBU

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:02 pm

((Umm..you just god modded Sasuke...Seeing as i dont have any rules yet about Auto hitting after some inactivity, your post is hereby voided, Keep in mind that I will make the rules soon, but if I do Sasuke won't be affected by them unless he comes online, if he comes online after the rules are made then the rules will apply to him.))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Mangekyō:

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 pm

((OOC: Urggh..New sasuke here i was told i would have to pick up where the old one left off but this entire RP is confusing me... so im just gonna take a shot in the dark))

Sasuke could not believe the predicament he had gotten himself into and being suddenly thrown aside by some man in an Akatsuki cloak not to mention a new Foe had appeared on the field, this was just too much of a waste of time he did not come here to start a war. Capturing that Akatsuki would be helpful to interrogate him to find Itachi's location but with Two other ninja who seemed to want to fight and kill Both Sasuke and the Akasuki it would seem unlikely even if Pain wanted to help sasuke, Sasuke had no plans of such even teaming up with him would not be in his interests. Sasuke's Priority was simple..Escape and re-established his thoughts and plans, Destroying the leaf and Killing Itachi was his main mission Dieing before he accomplished it was not apart of the plan, This is a total waste of time, Sasuke thought to himself and then a smoke bomb flicked from his sleeve and exploded covering his position inside the smoke his body began to turn to flames disappearing he used the flame body flicker technique to leave the battle field as it was a pointless battle

------->>> Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entering Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Suna   Entering Suna Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering Suna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Nations :: Land of Wind :: The Village Hidden in the Sand :: Sand Village Gates-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» just posting Spam
Entering Suna EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:15 am by Shinobi Generations

» MEDICAL AID
Entering Suna EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince

» village military tactis
Entering Suna EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm by Trinixprince

» Zex's weapon and jutsu list.
Entering Suna EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am by Zex Luzter

» Naruto Mirage
Entering Suna EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm by TakaShiro