Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 Vote_lcapIn the Shining Night sky - Page 3 Voting_barIn the Shining Night sky - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 Vote_lcapIn the Shining Night sky - Page 3 Voting_barIn the Shining Night sky - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

In the Shining Night sky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Kazu wasn't sure if she should see all the scars on his muscular back, but since he trust her more than she trust him he had nothing to worry about. He took ahold of his shirt while laying on his stomach and tosses it on the floor. His strong muscules relaxed seeing her gentle touch was the only thing that kept him relaxed as always, as she worked from his shoulder to his hair then all the way to his back
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:44 pm

The second Tifa saw his scars, she winced. Tifa studied some of his scars along his muscular back, the edge of her eyebrows curving upward in a worried expression. "These scars...do they...?" she didn't finish her sentence. He knew what she was going to ask. She moved her hands upward, tracing his scars on his back with her pointer finger. She looked worried and sick at tge same time. Sick because of all the pain he must've gone through. Each scar had its own horrid story to it. A painful story too. "How did you get them, if you don't mind me asking..." she said softly, worried.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:10 pm

He could feel her finger tracing all over his scars which caused him to look over his shoulder blushing a bit from her touch, it seems she wanted to know about him "......well the way I remember was I back here years ago when I was born my father sealed the bijuu dragon Hydron inside me which caused problem for me growing up, as I learn chakra control something came over me a agonizing pain which caused my body to ached painfully as I was attack by group of s-ranks criminals, I killed them easily with the bijuu power, it would've seen that the old mizukage put a very good bounty on my head....and the ninja I killed were anbu's of the mist " he said "then I left the mist to join a assasination squad....I didn't know what I was getting into but their true intentions were to take the villages down......I didn't take that too kindly, they attack me with brute strength and muderous intent....after that mess I layed in the forest bloodied and nearly killed" he slowly added on "that was one of the reasons I pushed people away......cause the way I am.....when I finally met my bijuu when I was dead.....Hydron said I was the perfect killing machine, cold and ruthless...livimg by strength alone and uninhabited by foolish emotions" he muttered
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 pm

She softly traced his scars as he spoke, her face contorted into a mix of different emotions. Fear, sadness, worriedness, anger, and sympathy. It wasn't his fault that it was sealed into him... "I'm very sorry to hear that, Kazu..." she whispered, afraid to speak louder because if she did her voice would shake. She continued to massage his back, working up to his shoulders. "If only I knew you then..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Kazu tried to smile "Its alright.....the past is all behind even though its a heavy burden but I been better" he said softly, as she continued to massage him, "you think anything would've changed if me and you met back then?" He asked looking over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

She pondered on his question. "Mmmmm...maybe? I'd be all positive for you, and maybe that would have gaven you a different perspective on others or life? I'm not sure. But if we had, it would've been for the better..." she said, slightly smiling at him. She pulled her hands away from his back, lifting her arms up above her head abd stretching. She yawned and looked at him. "How do you feel?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Kazu sat up stretching the seal on his stomach was revealed, "I feel a lot relaxed let's get you to bed ok" he said as he takes his shirt putting it over his neck, then walked over to her picking her up lifting her off her feet as one hand holding her legs up and the other holding up her torso, he begins to walks slowly upstairs to the guest room, he uses his foot to open the door, walks over to her bed placing her down, walking slowly out of the room "Good Night Tifa" he said waving at her smiling as he exits out and into his room
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Her eyes slightly widened as she was lifted from the ground, held in his strong arms. "B-but I'm not ti...red..." she said slowly as she was in his arms, her eyelids all of a sudden feeling heavy. "I'm not....t-" Before she knew it, she was passed out in his arms. She was then put into her bed, peacefully sleeping...

--Next Day--
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 pm

By the time, the sun was up kazu was already awake, he was in a handstance shirtless with one hand and the other behind his back, he doing what seems to like push-ups, by the way he was sweating and the way his hair looked soaked with it hanging over his face...he was there for a good 2 hours "285....286...287" he muttered concentrating
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 pm

All of a sudden, a voice could be heard saying, "...288...289...good job," Tifa said from above him. She was sitting on his back, her legs crossed one over another and her arms by her side, her hands placed flatly on his back. She sat straight and prim, looking down at him. She smiled, fluidly getting off of his back and placing her hands on her hips, bending forward and getting in his face. "289....not bad," she said, very impressed. She bent down to his level, now sitting on her heels in front of him. He was really sweaty, and Tifa wrinkled her nose. "Do you need me to cook breakfast?" she asked, slightly cocking her head. She was wearing her knee high boots, as always. She then wore a long sleeved tight turtle neck dress that zipped up all the way to the neck, but it was unzipped a little to show her choker. The sleeves were black, and the rest of the dress was white. She wore light black stockings that covered her legs. She looked rested and well, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:18 pm

As kazu was finishing up, he felt something touching his back and heard a voice "...288...289...good job," he looked back slightly, it was Tifa on his back, as she got off he landed on the ground, she got in his face he gave her a warm smile seeing her face always made him feel good, "If you think thats good you havent seen nothing yet Tifa" he smirked with a raised eyebrow kinda flirtacious but he didnt meant it that way, she asked if she needed to cook breakfast "No not really, I gotta get to training in Other world...teacher will get pissed if I dont show" he said as he puts on a black t-shirt
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:50 pm

She playfully rolled her eyes, standing up straight as he put on a black shirt. "Alright. Well I guess I should head home and get ready. The Mizukage should be home today, if not tomorrow. I'm was told to be waiting at tge gates for him," she muttered. She began to walk towards the front door, placing her hand on it before sliding it open. She looked over her shoulder, her long hair falling over her shoulder and against her back. "Thanks for letting me stay." She turned around and slid the door open, taking a step out and the cool air clinging to her exposes skin. There was a nice breeze outside today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shining Night sky   In the Shining Night sky - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Shining Night sky
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3