Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
The Day Off (Open) Vote_lcapThe Day Off (Open) Voting_barThe Day Off (Open) Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
The Day Off (Open) Vote_lcapThe Day Off (Open) Voting_barThe Day Off (Open) Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
The Day Off (Open) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
The Day Off (Open) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

The Day Off (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei Terumi

Mei Terumi

Reputation<♠> : 5

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 am

Mei was off today from any missions for doing well on the last few that she had been on, She decided to spend her time at the nearby park that was in the mist village. She was dressed in her usual attire, a blue dress with a low cut shoulder high top, it held the undersides of her chest and reached down to her knees. She had a mesh undershirt that covered her chest and hugged her body tightly. She was looking better then usual today in fact. She walked slowly through the parks trails, the sounds of birds chirping could be heard clearly today, not much was going on. It was peaceful, she took a break from the walking and sat on a nearby stone bench. She looked around as she could see some children run through the park playing ninja. She giggled at how clumsy some of them were, they were this villages future, and they were quite good for how young they were.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Reputation<♠> : 102

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 am

After a day of shopping, Sebastian went to the park. The people in the village had been giving him a hard time. He had started the day by heading to the bakery to pick up fresh bread but the oven had been broken so Sebastian quickly repaired it for them. He went to the tailor to get a new necktie but the man had cut it unevenly, so Sebastian sewed one on his own."I just need to relax and talk to...her.SHE will make this day better for me."He put his things on a bench, trusting no one would steal it and headed to a bush where he held out his hand. A paw came out and landed on his hand and Sebastian gently pulled out a black cat. "How have you been?I've missed you so much today!"He picked the cat up and brought it to the bench where he sat petting its fur.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Kazu walks through the park, with a bored look on his face. Ever since he came back he went on missions but never had any fun, he was ANBU any way. His job guarding the Mizukage during the day, he just wanted something to do, but he wasn't in his ANBU uniform today. He was wearing his black speacial jounin vest with a white shirt under neath with fingerless gloves, and his kitsune ANBU mask on his belt, he sees the kids playing around, he was very easy to pick out cause of his snow white hair. He walks up to them smiling at them, the kid shout in joy running over to him smiling, he was very well known in the mist cause he was one of the most gifted ninja in the entire village, he looks to the side seeing a woman giggling with joy he just smiles and continues to play with the children
Back to top Go down
Mei Terumi

Mei Terumi

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Mei looked as the kids starting running in the same direction, she looked ahead of them and spotted one of the ninja from the village, she recalled seeing him before with the Mizukage. She blinked as the kids crowded around, he was quite popular with children, maybe he should even get his own action figure going. She smiled at the thought of having an action figure, strangely amusing. She could hear a rustling in a bush nearby and a voice, who was it talking to? Certainly not her, she looked at the man, she doesn't recall that man. "Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:11 pm

"Alright, I still have far too much work to do today."He set the cat down and gave it a can of tuna from his bag, ten collected his things. He was about to leave when he noticed Kazu playing with the children. Sebastian walked over to him and bowed. "Hello Mr. Hayabusa. How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Kazu smiled as he played with the children "Hey Sebastian how's it going?...." he said with cheerfull smile, although back then he was kinda off about him, seeing he is such a generous polite butler, but that was back then and this is now "Going shopping I presume for Misa?" He asked knowing its his day to be guarding Misa at home.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Sebastian smiled and picked the bag up to his face. "Shopping for food and a new necktie as I ripped my last one while trimming the flowers. It would have been such a simple day had the people working today been more skilled at handling problems when they go wrong...what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Mei Terumi

Mei Terumi

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Mei watched as the man from the bushes walked over to the ANBU known as Kazu, must be friends, Mei thought. She felt a yawn coming on and she stretched her arms above her head and let out a large yawn. "Ahhhhhhnnn.." she sighed at how good it felt. She wondered what she should do now, there wasn't much else for her to do today, the park was usually where all the action went on, and today there wasn't much going on.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Kazu looks to the side looking at the lady yawning on the bench, she must've been very bored. He smiles a little maybe she could use a day on the village to have fun and what not, judging by Kazu personality he was very fun. He looks at Sebastian for sec "Its great seeing you Sebastian say hi to misa for me" he said smiling at the lady hoping to cheer her up, he waved at the children also. He walks up to the bored lady "Excuse me miss are you ok I couldn't help but notice you yawning" he said giving a charming happy smile
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Sebastian bowed and took his things. As he walked away he waved to the black cat."Perhaps today I shall prepare black tea for my lord."A crow perched near him and cawed, Sebastian's eyes widened a bit and he disappeared in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Hīrō Namikaze

Hīrō Namikaze

Reputation<♠> : 8

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:28 pm

The dark figure stood still on top of a near by building, as he walked in to the light he was shown. A Anbu. His face wasn't shown he looked down on the villagers with his bright yellow hair blowing with the wind that started to pick up. "I better get out of my Anbu uniform I don't have to do anything today. Thank god." He said jumping off the building then running in the streets avoiding the villagers in his way. Stopping in front of a large house he stepped in coming out a few minutes later. No longer in Anbu uniform Hiro headed out his door back in the streets. "Hmmm I feel like hitting the park might find something interesting. Feels weird having a free day away from the organization." Strolling towards the near by park he saw many kids, some ran towards him giving him hugs and tugging on his pants asking him to play with them. "Come on Hiro please play with us." Hiro couldn't say no so he decided to play hide and go seek. "OK fine let's play." He smiled . "Ok but your it." All the kids ran away and started to hide. Hiro walked over to a tree and started counting with his eyes closed. "Man how old am I 5? 1.2.3.4.5.6.....40! Here I come."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Sebastian looked around at the people. An old couple had seen him and walked over to him. They had remembered him playing his violin the other day and asked him to play for them. Sebastian pulled out his pocketwatch to look at the time. Maybe he would play for ten minutes. He pulled the violin out of his coat, amazing the couple, and began to play a relaxing and lively melody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Day Off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Off (Open)   The Day Off (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day Off (Open)
Page 1 of 1