Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
The One that everyone Avoids Vote_lcapThe One that everyone Avoids Voting_barThe One that everyone Avoids Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
The One that everyone Avoids Vote_lcapThe One that everyone Avoids Voting_barThe One that everyone Avoids Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

The One that everyone Avoids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~JingJing

~JingJing

Reputation<♠> : 8

The One that everyone Avoids Empty
PostSubject: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Jing was out on the town for once, he wanted to get away from the orphanage that he resides in, he was sick of the people that lived there, none of the kids would talk to him. He went to the local park to try and make some friends maybe, when he arrived the bustling playground went dead silent when a couple of kids pointed at Jing. They whispered some things to eachother and started walking away from the playground quickly. " . . . " Jing couldn't take the feeling that something was wrong with him anymore, he felt a single tear slide down his cheek as he stared at the kids who walked away from him. He slowly dragged his feet to the playground and climbed to the top of it and sat on one of the bars, he felt more tears slide down his face, he reached up and used his large sleeves to wipe his face. Being a jinchuriki wasn't going to be easy, and he didn't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
Hīrō Namikaze

Hīrō Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:21 am

There he was the young Namikaze hanging out around the village not knowing what to do today. They gave him a day off from the Anbu organization telling him he needs a brake because at his young age he shouldn't be working so hard. Hes 15 and there treating him like a kid, but this was seen from the day he joined the organization. "I wonder what I'm going to do today? Just hang around the village hopefully meet some new people." He walked over to the playgrounds seeing many happy kids playing games. Hanging on trees like monkeys, some playing ninja. "How long has it been since I had some fun?" He said puzzling himself. When his eyes found a title all alone, he facial expression was happy there was no joy like the other kids. Why didn't they play with him? Did he do something? Hiro decided to walk up to him. "Hey are you ok?" With a fast smile painted across his face. "you shouldn't be looking so sad like this at your age."
Back to top Go down
~JingJing

~JingJing

PostSubject: Re: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 am

Jing looked up at the older boy who was walking towards, him. He got a little scared, maybe it was one of the others kids older brothers who was going to kick him out of here. He hung his head low and waited for the boy to start yelling at him, to his surprise the boys tone was gentle and kind. Was it some sort of trick? Jing looked up at him. ". . Nobody talk's to me." he mumbled through stifled cries.
Back to top Go down
Hīrō Namikaze

Hīrō Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am

Hiro wasn't happy with the answer he got from the little boy. "Well then they are losers and don't deserve to be your friend. My name is Hiro Namikaze what's yours?" Hiro bent down to his level and placed his right hand on the boys right shoulder. "He doesn't seem mean, why would the other kids treat him this way? Well I wont let him be sad like this. Thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
~JingJing

~JingJing

PostSubject: Re: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am

He rubbed his left eye and looked at him. ". . . I'm Jing" he mumbled and placed his hands in his lap, his entire body was covered in large formal robing aside from his head.
Back to top Go down
Hīrō Namikaze

Hīrō Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am

"Jing That's a nice name. Well I hope we can be good friends from now on what do you think?" Giving him another warm smile. "I say we leave and go get something to eat. I'll pay." Rising back up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
~JingJing

~JingJing

PostSubject: Re: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am

Jing smiled for a second as the boy said that they could be friends. He rubbed his cheeks once more and stood up "Yeah! that sounds good" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hīrō Namikaze

Hīrō Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am

Hiro smile grew bigger when he saw that the boy smiled. That showed that he was at least happy for now. "Alright then let's get going. You can order what ever you want don't worry." He teased. Walking out of the playground and back in the streets. A couple minutes past and they made to the Ramen shop. "I like ramen, I hope you like it as well we can go somewhere else if you would like." Being greeted by many other villagers in the shop. Hiro would always come out here to eat when he was out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One that everyone Avoids   The One that everyone Avoids Empty

Back to top Go down

The One that everyone Avoids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Nations :: Land of Water :: The Village Hidden in the Mist :: Village Streets :: Around the Village-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» just posting Spam
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:15 am by Shinobi Generations

» MEDICAL AID
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince

» village military tactis
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm by Trinixprince

» Zex's weapon and jutsu list.
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 am by Zex Luzter

» Naruto Mirage
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm by TakaShiro

» Claim Characters here
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:19 am by narutofan12

» New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
The One that everyone Avoids EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am by minakushi_angel489

» Naruto: Lucid Dream {We need Staff Members}
The One that everyone Avoids EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm by Kratos

» NNOOOOOOOOO
The One that everyone Avoids EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm by Hei Denkou

Character Of the Month
The One that everyone Avoids 3-59

SORAI
"Who knew I'd finally get recognized lol"
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist