Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Mist Village Gates Vote_lcapMist Village Gates Voting_barMist Village Gates Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Mist Village Gates Vote_lcapMist Village Gates Voting_barMist Village Gates Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Mist Village Gates EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Mist Village Gates EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Mist Village Gates

Go down 
+3
Hakushin Terumi
Hei Denkou
Sakon/Ukon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakon/Ukon

Sakon/Ukon

Reputation<♠> : 56

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:17 am

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by Sakon/Ukon on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper::ANBU
The Black Reaper::ANBU
Hei Denkou

Male Posts : 389
Reputation<♠> : 414
Job/hobbies : ANBU

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Sakon..o_O..getting into a ninja village IS NOT THAT EASY...there are sensory nin and i highly doubt no one would notice such a low rank jutsu such as Hedge
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Male Posts : 56

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:13 am

Well, the morning sun shined upon the thick mist of Kirigakure no Sato. Yet, this morning was defeat from the ones before a man was returning to the village after a long time after his disappearance. The man was the former Sixth Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato, Hakushin Sion Terumi. He was a wanted rogue ninja for the disappearance of 40 Sunagakure and Kirigakure no Sato ninja along with the Disappearance of Shika the Kazekage of that time. Yet, He had to see someone, which he had heard tat she had taken his spot as Mizukage. The problem was getting into the village after all these years.

So, he decided to go with the simple plan of walking straight up to the gates without any disguise at all, but he would go with a simple threat to the guards to kill them if they didn’t move out of his way. So, the dark reddish brown haired Shinobi came out of the mist directly in front of the gates as the shinobi on top of it looked down at him with shock in there eyes. They simply sounded an alarm to the village that a rogue was there. What would happen next was a complete mystery.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:43 am

As the thick mist flowed gently through the Lands of Waves, silence was all that seemed noticable about the place. In the distance, thin golden rays seemed to peirce through the mist as the sun began to drift from existance in these areas. Quicker and quicker, the sun made its descent, yet at the same time a new being emerged. A pale, sky blue figure in the shape of a crescent took the watch of the skies, yet along with the rise of this being came others of the same nature.

A noise ever so quiet, a sound so soft that the human ears barely could recognize it, filled the air, the sound of a thousand cherry blossoms clashing within the air - fighting for routs to flight. Seeming to come from within the sky, the cherry blossoms made their way to the entrance of Kirigakure: The Village Hidden within the Mist. One by one the blossoms fluttered to the ground, yet before crashing head first they began to form a small circle, one just big enough for a human to stand. As the circle was formed some blossoms seemed to make a flint pattern forward, thus making a female figure. 

The female landed on the tip of her toes without a thud, looking ever so gracefull. The long, whit Kage robe she wore bellowed behind her as she took her spot before the inside gates, standing a good ten fetlet away from the rouge. A beautiful girl with light blonde hair that fell to waist stood before the man, her appearance utterly breath-taking; screaming the words flawless. Her bone structure was aligned perfectly down to every detail, and her eyes weren't just one color, but many. They exploded with an attractive brightness, variations of blues engulfing them; ranging from light blues to even dark blues. She had petal pink shelled lips, almost looking like marble, making her look like a glass doll. With her ethereal self, it was almost as though she could be a puppet with how flawless she looked; everything about her screaming the words embodied perfection. 

The Mizukage wore a white Kage robe, the sleeves stopping at her elbows as they were tucked into the black, skin tight arm sleeves that she wore, the sleeves stopping at her knuckles. The robes was not closed, so what she wore beneath was revealed. A dim-gray zip-up dress hugged her fragile body perfectly, the zipper stopping a bit on her chest, only to reveal the white laced bra she wore beneath it. Her eyelids slowly rose, her eyes locking on the man that stood outside of the gates of her village. The wispey fingers of the wind played with her hair, motioning it to the side as it blew by. 

The guards stood there staring at her, waiting to see what she would do. It was quiet, as so were the looks in their eyes as the curiousity within them increased. No emotion clung to her face, but something flickered within the dephths of her eyes. Perhaps... Spite? She began to walk towards him, the heels to her black knee-high boots clacking beneath each step she took; and every step she did take was synchronized eligantly, very much so of a ballerina. "Hakushin Terumi..." she muttered, her voice calling out plainly; even though it was plain, it was soft and it rang like a choir of beautiful bells, just utterly marvelous. Misa came to a halt before him, having to look up to see his face. Within a split second, she had raised her hand and sent it across his face. A loud smacking noise erupted through the area, the sound echoing within the ears of the guards as they stood there motionless. Though her face masked no emotion, she was infuriated. The guards took stance, ready to attack and protect if needed to.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm

The beautiful women appeared within a swirl of cherry blossoms, which in fact made he look even more sexy. She had donned her Kage robes, which kind of infuriated him a little. She had become his replacement all in all. He had gone rogue to create his empire and she had become the new village leader. Yet, He simply buried that emotion as he watched her step closer to him and her voice rang out saying his name. Moments passed as he stepped closer. Then, suddenly SMACK to the side of his face.

Haku simply turned his head with the blow. He turned his head back to look directly into the eyes of the Mizukage. The young man’s appearance had not really changed since the last time this women had saw him. He was stilling wearing his all white silk button up shirt, but he didn’t keep even keep it closed anymore. Yet, he had changed from black silk pants to black jean pants with no scandals. The time had changed him. Silk was something that he didn’t like anymore for pants.

“Well, I guess I needed that. I just hope you won’t do it again. I do not need my Sunglasses coming off the top of my head onto the ground and shattering.” Haku voice came out as that normal sexy tone that he used when he was around her in the past. Yet, it had a hint of playfulness in it as well. He adjusted his sunglasses that rest on to of his head as he brought out a simple scroll that held his blade within it. “Here, I will leave that to your guards to unlock it holds my wonderful blade in it.” Haku threw the scroll to one of the guards onto of the gates as he reached out with his right hand to rest on the Mizukage’s right hip. What was he doing? Damnable, male genes always wanting sexy women in their hands to hold, kiss, and even fuck from time to time.

The young shinobi was going to pull the Mizukage close to him if she allowed his hand to rest on her hip, which would be unlikely but maybe a fate changer would happen. If the hand was successful in resting on her hip; he would go on by stepping closer to her and bringing his left hand up to her cheek in a movement to stroke it. “Hell, what am I doing?” Haku thought as his hand went toward her cheek and at the same time he leaned in for a kiss. He was doing what he body told him too. He had spent too much time way from the unbelievably sexy Shinobi. So, he was planning on doing what he had wanted to do for a very long time.

So, the events happened out within a second period; one leading to the other without a hint of stopping. The Guards on the gate would look to either strike or be to damn shocked to do anything. The choice of the matter came up to the new Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Reputation<♠> : 102

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:06 pm

In that second-period, Sebastian had slipped in front of the man and Misa, causing his back to be confused with Misa's. He moved the hand away from his hip and poured tea from a teapot into a cup,handing it to Misa."Today I have prepared you black tea. I do hope your day is running smoothly without incident."He bowed and walked away.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 pm

((Im purposly ignoring your post Sebby^^))

“Well, I guess I needed that. I just hope you won’t do it again. I do not need my Sunglasses coming off the top of my head, onto the ground and shattering," he said to her in a tone she in the old days would fallen for. Those days of being infatuated with him were gone. He left so much all behind him, leaving her to grow somewhat of a disliking towards him. Had he wanted his village to fall apart without his presence? How selfish that he took his leave during a mission; many were worried sick. Including her; only to find out that he would not be returning.

Her eyes narrowed by the slightest bit as he playfully spoke to her about his glasses. She wanted to take the glasses from his head, smack him again, then put the sunglasses back; but she couldn't. Watching him throw the scroll to her guards, the Mizukage's cautious eyes fluttered back towards his face. She remembered him using that sword, and she remembered the craving to have it. But, now that she got it with simplicity, she wasn't quite sure if she wanted it or not. If he were to give it up so easily, was there something wrong with it? Possibly, but maybe he found it useless for now he may have a different fighting technique. 

All of a sudden, the rouge reached out with his right hand to rest on the young Mizukage’s right hip. What was he trying to pull this time? In the past, he had always used a certain voice around her, a tone she used to adore. But now... Now things had changed. Misa's heart felt as if it combusted into flames of spite and shock, her throat burned as she felt the venom of dislike coming its way up her dry throat. Hushing her urge to snap, she kept her cool, not doing anything. She knew how he worked, very well in fact; if she played safe, she'd make it out okay. Her piercing blue eyes saw his hand come towards her cheek, soon making contact and stroking it; and at the same time, he leaned in for a kiss. 

Just play along a voice whispered into her ear, she considering it for a moment. "Did you know that hell has three gates - anger, lust, and greed?" the young Mizukage whispered, her lips gently brushing his, but not quite kissing him, as she had pulled a very little away before he kissed her.  
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:40 pm

A shadow figure, stands on top of village gates, he stares down at the three before the entrance, he was in his black anbu suit with his dragon sword katana on his back waist. He crosses his arms looking down shaking his head in dissapointment "Well you sure know how to pick" he shouted from above, looking down at sebastian and the two Mizukages what seems like they are having a moment, he hops up and lands all the way down with his arms still crossed, he leans on the gates looking at them still shaking his head
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm

((dammit guys! I was going to start a fight with him, but first I had to distract him and catch him off guard - but nooooo, I can't seem to do it without u guys interrupting it! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 pm

(( It seemed that both me and Kazu wanted the glory of protecting you...my way was better though....I shall delte my post and get Kazu to do the same))
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:01 pm

((I understand, but I'm a big girl, I can handle stuff T.T lol. I appreciate the wanting to protect though, thank you^^ the Mizukage knows how to handle things))
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 pm

(You can pretend that we aren't there, I didn't really wanted glory I just wanted to fight xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Rouge:: S-Class
Rouge:: S-Class
Sasuke Uchiha

Male Posts : 42
Reputation<♠> : 49
Job/hobbies : Hunting Itachi

Character Sheet(Don't activate)
Mangekyō:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue85/100Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 pm

((wth is going on here??? Misa, Kazu your both in another Topic wth?? NO multiple places at once if one is plotfull..and I see Haku's return as Plotish! Misa should know better as a mod XD))
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 pm

((His return isn't plotful for 1. And Misa isn't in any other topic, shes rping as a child shes taking care of.))
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm

[Alright, For one.... That is enough of OOC talk. Take it to pms or chatbox. My Return is plotful. Since, my whole character is about creating an Empire. So, I will include you both in my post, but hte interaction between Misa and myself will go on uninterrupted. I will make my ultimatum and leave. since, I only came back to give her the sword and make the choices. Yet, Feel free to stop me. I will leave in peace, but if I am attack. I will kill everyone..... Alrighty, so my post will follow.]

The Events unfolded almost to a Tee. Yet, Haku knew it was too good to be true. She stopped and began to speak about hell and its three gates, which were Anger, lust, and greed. Lust was the one that he caught onto the most. The feeling that had bombarded him with that feeling of wanting her, but that was easily replaced with the bloodlust that filled him with the two boys decided to show up to defend their Mizukage, a simple guess on his part. Haku inhaled the sexy Mizukage’s scent as he stepped back to give himself some room. He was no about 5 to 6 yards away from the Mizukage as he got a hold of his body.

The man placed his hands back into his black jeans pockets as he looked at everyone with his dark blue eyes. The mist that clung to everyone was rather beautiful, but he would use it to help get over his point. “Hmm, well I guess I have to tell you all why I came back. I’ve came to give your Mizukage an ultimatum. Now, I won’t be back for a little while. So, you all have time to get stronger before I return. The ultimatum is very simple, my dear. You will either join me in my Empire or you will be killed by me. If you choose the second option; you and I will face off. That is it…. No other options.” Haku spoke out in that very same leadership tone that he gave all his village speeches and such in. Yet, while he spoke he took both of his hands out of his pockets and moved his sunglasses over his eyes. Then, he formed the simple ram handsigns as he turned his back to the people behind him. The handsign was for one of a shinobi’s favorite techniques, called Body Flicker Technique. Then, within another second as his body began to get hidden within the mist; he weaved through two more handsigns to complete the needed handsigns for Hidden Mist Technique.

The mist around everyone suddenly grew even thicker. The Mizukage and maybe the others might have guessed what Haku had done. The former Mizukage had increased the density of the mist already around them to prevent them from following him. He had a mission to do, which involved getting out alive. He would be back for their answer after he completed the necessary points, wither they would join him was unknown. The Mizukage would hopefully be smarter then he had been. Yet, I doubted that it would be the case. He had given her the perfect bait along with giving her ‘bodyguards’ it as well. Would they follow? If they did, they would surely be cut down by Haku himself. The only choice that ended in them living was for them to simply turn around and head into the gates of Kirigakure no Sato. The footsteps of Haku would soon die away as the mist seemed to clear up and Haku seemed to Body Flicker towards his goal.

--------------------------> Exit

Posting order: Haku, Misa, Sebastian, and then Kazu Hayabusa[that is if this turns Ugly]
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am

Hakushin placed his hands back into his black jeans's pockets as he looked at everyone with his dark, blue eyes, the eyes Misa used to love to stare at when he used to be here. She shut her eyes tightly, looking away; now, she couldn't even look into them... The mist that clung to everyone was laying low, sweeping through everyone's legs and what not. “Hmm, well I guess I have to tell you all why I came back. I’ve came to give your Mizukage an ultimatum. Now, I won’t be back for a little while. So, you all have time to get stronger before I return. The ultimatum is very simple, my dear-" when he said my dear, she flinched, "-You will either join me in my Empire or you will be killed by me. If you choose the second option; you and I will face off. That is it…. No other options.” Haku spoke out in that very same leadership tone that he gave all his village speeches and such in. It brought back memories from when she would stand to the side, dolled up in the ANBU attire and watch as he spoke to the village... Yet, while he spoke he took both of his hands out of his pockets and moved his sunglasses over his eyes. She warched every thing he did, seeing the muscles in his arns flex as he moved. Then, he formed the simple ram handsigns as he turned his back to the people behind him. That hurt, to see him turn his back on her; it was like watching her old Mizukage walk out on them once again, leaving them to rott in the dirt. Only this time, he wasn't leaving with the title of The Mizukage. He was disappearing with the title no one should ever want. Rouge. His body began to fade within the mist, Misa still watching with hurt yet intense eyes.

The mist around everyone suddenly grew even thicker, his vague figure vanishing within the ghostly sheet of the mist. She heard a guard pick up his foot, and she whipped out her right arm, signaling them to not go after him. "You do, and you will die..." her voice was strained, the cold words seeping into everyone; sadly, it was the horrid truth. "Kazu... Sebastian... Return back to your previous work... Guards, you too..." she muttered, her voice hard. Obediently, the guards did as they were told to. 

Regarding what he had said, she already knew what she would do. Misa would stay with her village, and she will go down with it, too. No one can ever change her mind about it. She'd rather see her own reflection suffering in agony within his eyes as he kills her than join him. He was a traitor in her eyes, a worthless and selfish fool. He had hurt the hearts of many, permanently damaging hers. It was such a pity to her to see him like this. To see what he wanted. It was there in those cold, marble like eyes of his - the blood lust. He wanted nothing more, and that truly disgusted her.   

Misa's eyes were locked on the emptiness before her, her eyes hard and losing color as hope was slowly slipping away. The bright blues in her irises disappeared, now a bleak, slate gray. Her arm fell to her side, and her body muscles locked up. Misa's feet felt as if they were cemented into the poorly ground, the weight heavy to pick up. Her eyelids began to close, shutting out the world before her. One fell... Then another, racing down her cheek. Splattering onto the ground, silently unnoticed, she shifted her body sideways, soon turning around to walk back into her village. She knew that he was long gone... That he had been coldly defeated and washed over with no good. Hakushin Terumi was nothing but a name to her, now. A new beginning, and a wonderful journey that has to end; Misa being the new, and Hakushin being put to an end for the village's sake. Her foot steps quietly clacked as she past by everyone at the gates, not a word on her tongue to be said...

Topic Exit.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:54 am

Sebastian bowed at Misa's command and smiled. "Yes my lord."As much guilt as he felt, he couldn't deny that the drama from this moment pleased him. It was in his blood. Humans are complicated...but he guessed that was why he found them so interesting. But his smile was quickly put away. He didn't feel the emotion that had been sustaining his hunger. It was as if that man had broken the thing that was radiating it. Without that emotion serving as a substitute, the familiar pain of starvation hit him. His eyes glowed pink and his pupils became slanted like that of a cat. Sebastian would sneak out of the village right now and steal someone's soul. He despised doing this without the contract as it was like eating a can of mystery meat. And he couldn't survive off the foods that humans ate as it honedtly made him hurl. No, it would have to be someone's soul. As Misa began to walk away he smiled and rubbed his shoulder. "My lord, what that man has done has irritated me. I'm afraid I'llhave to walk this feeling of annoyance off for a bit. I'll be back to prepare dinner."He bowed and walked off.
Topic exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates Empty

Back to top Go down

Mist Village Gates
Page 1 of 1