Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Peering over the Mist. (Open) Vote_lcapPeering over the Mist. (Open) Voting_barPeering over the Mist. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Peering over the Mist. (Open) Vote_lcapPeering over the Mist. (Open) Voting_barPeering over the Mist. (Open) Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Peering over the Mist. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

Peering over the Mist. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 am

The thin layer of mist clung to the air, as usual. The clack of heels walking upon the roof of a house could silently be heard if standing within a couple of feet from the house. A young woman stood upon the brown shingled-roof, kneeling down on the edge. She sat on her toes, her arms outstretched before her and resting on her knees. Her long light hair blonde motioned gently as the breeze's whispey fingers caught it. She watched the people walk around, some carrying shopping bags, others just roaming freely. Her crystal ocean-blue eyes scanned the area from beneath her ANBU mask, taking note of sensing no danger within the perimeter. So she rose her right hand up to her face, clutching the porcelain mask and taking it off. A beautiful woman was revealed, her facial features breath-taking. Her bone structure was flawless, along with her unique eyes that watched down below. Her creamy tan skin looked soft as the smallest portion of the sun's light made its way the mist, shining down on her. She wasn't just known for her immense strength, and intelligence, but also her beauty. Looking content, she sighed, closing her eyes for a brief moment. It was quiet within the village today, and she had nothing to do besides fix any conflicts that might appear within the villagers. Putting her mask back on before anyone saw, she stood up and turned around to sit somewhere else where she could not be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 pm

A hooded figure slowly walked down unto the landing pad with no sight on his face. He was wearing a hooded cloak, along with dark look but underneath was his Anbu gear under neath. He walked up the entrance slowly pacing his steps to guardian of the gate. The guardian asked for a pass the hooded figure slowly rised his face seeing a cracked Kitsune anbu mask on his face with flame markings, so the guardian can take a good look, knowing it was Kazu the jinchruuki that has returned, as the guardian eyes widened like his soul was sucked out completely scared hopelessly, he didnt say nothing due to everyone he had a bijuu, but didnt know he was the new anbu member.

Kazu just walked past him not saying a word or thought, his human face wasnt visible due to the anbu mask on his face, but although he was very fond of some of the women, and overrated of the men back then. But he didnt care at all none of the people interest not one bit, he walks down the path with slowly paced steps, seeing the villagers talking and pointed at him secretly, seeing nobody got to saw his face, not even though they wanted to. "....."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Tifa studied the people below her, groaning. She was suppose to meet the new ANBU member, something she didn't want to do. Though Tifa was a very people person, she'd rather be alone. She prefered to work alone, and she will continue to do so, like it or not. She was suppose to meet him near the gates, so she stood up.
Tifa leaped off of the roof in a very graceful manner, her hair flowing up as she fell towards the ground. She landed on the tip of her toes without a thud, standing up straight from her bent knees from landing. Her porcelain bird-like ANBU mask shined in the sun, her face hidden. Her long blonde hair fell against her back, motioning as she began to walk. She heard many whispering about someone, but she ignored the rudeness they held by whispering. She had no interest to know what so ever. She then paused, seeing a man wearing a cloak. Could this be the new member? She crossed her arms as she stared at him, a blank expression on her face from beneath her mask. She was in no mood to talk or explain anything.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:27 am

As Kazu continued to walk with his cracked kitsune mask on his face, he hears all the continuing whispering and rudeness by him. He snarls silently as this was no surprise to him seeing he was treated like he was a monster which he didnt like at all...although he could sense someone scoping him, his eyes shifted to the corner of his mask with a raised eyebrow.

When walks kinda faster a young girl which seem his height crossed her arms appeared before him he stops a few feet away seeing everyone went inside hiding, when somebody stands in Kazu's way everybody hides from the situation cause everybody knew of his dark past, he grabs his mask slowly adjusting it carefully so she cant see his face he always wasnt the handsome guy in his perspective ".....uh......why are standing in front of me like that" he said in smooth cool tone, seeing he wanted to try to be nice for once if this anbu girl wasnt gonna piss him off
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:37 am

Tifa rose her hand up to her face, sliding the mask off, revealing her beauty that was always hidden beneath it. Her unique, deep ocean-blue eyes analyzed his attire, taking note. She had perfectly flawless bone-structure, and what stood out the most were her eyes. She showed no emotion on her face. "Look, I'm in no mood to play 20 questions here. But, are you the new ANBU member...?" she asked, her voice dazzling and soft yet a hint of annoyance lingered in it. She was told about him, and though she didn't really want to meet the guy, she was ordered to. She showed no interest, plastering a perfectly emotionless look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 am

Kazu hand shook like he was nervous, but he was good thing everybody was hiding, this was the first time he showed his face to anyone. As of a sudden he took a ahold of his mask, breathing slowly he gets a firm grip on it, sliding it down his face with his eyes closed. He opens them slowly revealing dark red blood eyes, he takes the hood off as his wild short silver hair flops down, and 3 bangs hang down "...Now theres no room for being rude now...and yes I am the new anbu member" he said as his arm falls to the side with his mask in hand
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 am

Tifa's eyes widened by the slightest bit when he took off his mask. She's lived here ever since she was six, but she had never seen him once here. His eyes made her curious, as so did his appearance. Why did he hide everything? He was good looking, by her surprise. "I apologize for being rude," she said in an apologetic tone, "but I just needed to know. I was ordered to meet you today..." she added, staring at him. She looked away, feeling even rudder now for staring. "I guess that means I'm your partner," she said, her voice slightly shaking. She always worked better alone, but she was okay with working on a team. It was just the fact that he was a man. Her father had always severly and physically abused her as a child, creating a slight fear towards them...
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 am

Kazu raised a eyebrow at her as she sees his face for the first time, even though it was the first time revealing his face to another...in fact a girl in that matter. He closed his eyes smirking a little as she apologize "....its alright this is my first time showing my ugly mug to anyone really" he said sighing as he saw her staring at him, he kinda felt embrassed "am I really that good looking" he thought rubbing his head as he heard how her voice got shaky all of a sudden like she was scared, he walked to her slowly "....yeah Im your partner....it good to see someone who is willing to team up with a monster like me" he said like it was nothing as he walked past her slowly
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Ugly mug? Why the hell did he say that about himself? she thought. Tifa slightly flinched as he said, it's good to see someone who is willing to team up with a monster like me. He slowly walked past her, and she turned around, not following. "If you don't mind me asking...but what do you mea--nevermind..." she said, dropping it. She began to walk behind him now, staring straight ahead. "What 's your name?" she asked, her voice sounding like a soothing melody. She was now walking beside him, her long light blonde hair motioning side to side against her back as she walked. Her crystal blue eyes were focused ahead of them, but not on exactly anything--just straight ahead. Tifa walked with confidence, her shoulders back and a calm vibe radiating off of her as usual. She gripped her ANBU mask in her right hand, wondering why no one was out now.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Hakushin Terumi

Male Posts : 56
Reputation<♠> : 56

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 pm

[This is a Clone. So, The real me really isn't here.]
The Mist clung to the village like any other day, but this day was a little different from the other days. Today, Haku’s Shadow clone would give the Letter to Tifa. This letter would give her leadership of the Village until Haku returned from Sand. Yet, Haku had been gone for about three days now, and the shadow clone was in his place. Most ninja, most likely didn’t notice, but that didn’t matter at all. Since, Haku had business to take of in Sand.

The Clone flickered from rooftop to rooftop until he spotted the two Anbu members on top of the building. The shadow clone landed perfect next to the young women as he held out the letter with the Mizukage’s seal on it. The shadow clone looked at the new Anbu member with a cheerful smile on his face. “Tifa that will give you all the details on what I’m doing. Thus, I hope you will make me proud. Oh, nice to meet you, Kazu. I’m The Sixth Mizukage Hakushin Sion Terumi. Well, I’m a clone of him. I will be glad to meet you in person once I return. Well, Tifa, I’m off.” The Clone suddenly poofed away as it was disabled. The letter would tell Tifa that she would be in command until he got back from sand it would also tell her that she would need to check out the village a few times a day to keep things in check. Yet, that was all the letter said from the Mizukage, besides that she would get a reward if she done well with this.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Tifa turned to see a clone of the Mizukage coming towards them, her eyes locked on what looked like a letter within his grasp. He held out the letter with the Mizukage’s seal on it, the envelope a crisp, vanilla white color. As she took it in both hands, she took note of how soft it felt against her tan skin. 

“Tifa that will give you all the details on what I’m doing. Thus, I hope you will make me proud," the clone said before poofing away. She nodded once, looking down at the crisp envelop then. She carefully turned it over, seeing the seal. She opened it gently, not ripping any of the paper. She pulled out a folded sheet of paper, unraveling it and holding it in both of her hands. The letter told Tifa that she would be in command until he got back from the Sand; it also told her that she would need to check out the village a few times a day to keep things in check. Tifa had no problem doing this for the Mizukage. Keeping the village under her watch would mean that harm would be at bay. A task she could complete with simplicity. People depended on her at times, and she never let them down when they needed something, so she promised herself that she wouldn't let the Mizukage down. She put the letter back into the envelope and into her shruiken pouch that was clipped onto the waist line of her pants in the back, looking up at the new ANBU member. Kazu, that was the name the clone called him. "So, the name's Kazu? Not a bad name..." she said with a smirk as she walked past him. As she walked, she wondered when the Mizukage would be back. It's been three days now...       

(Sorry it's short and took long to be posted, my itouch died so it was erased. So I had to try to remember what I had put before Sad )
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Kazu was walking with his anbu mask at hand, as he walked past her seeing she just stood there asking why he said of he said to her, but she quickly dropped it, which caused Kazu to sigh of relief inside of him, not wanting to explain of whats inside him as she walked from behind then up to him she asked of his name.

Before he could open his mouth, a man landed next to the anbu lady member holding out a letter, it seem that he was a clone of some sorts as Kazu can tell, as it seems the Young lady anbu member name was Tifa. As the Clone greeted himself and Kazu as it poofed away. It seems he was friendly to Kazu cause the last Mizukage 3 years cause tramatic stress for him but this one seem different. Anywho...as Tifa heard his name she smirked seeing it wasnt a bad name to her, like he interested her somewhat. Even that his name defined Harmony, he smiles faintly "Thanks...your names not bad either Tifa" he said as he looked at her walking from behind her putting his mask on his face, as the villagers slowly appeared from their houses

(its alright ^^ )
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 pm

"So," Tifa said, looking over her shoulder and at Kazu, slightly frowning as she saw that he put his ANBU mask on. She then looked away. "Where are you from?" she asked politely, looking around as the people began to come out of their homes again and fill up the streets. She was curious now about him; he didn't say much, nor did he seem like much of a talker. She then paused and waited for him to catch up so they were slightly side by side now.

(very super duper short xD )
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 am

Kazu looked at her seeing it would be rude talking through his mask, he lifts his mask up on his head revealing his face again to her, it seem he didnt mind showing his face to her at all "Well Im from the Leaf and then I moved here on my own, to get out the leaf.....it seems that I really belong here of something" he said smiling as his crismon red eyes looking ahead, with a half smile on his face as he walked beside her

(same here XP)
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 am

She looked over at him to see Kazu lifting his mask again. She smiled, but looked away so he wouldn't see. She listened closely as he spoke, telling her where he was from. "Oh, that's nice. I've always wanted to go there, for some reason. I'm not sure why, heh. I can't remember where I'm from," she said, her voice so distant as she said this. "I came here when I was six; I ran away from home. It was for...the better," she muttered looking straight ahead. "But I like it here. I feel.." she paused to find the right word, "Safe? I guess," she said, letting out a small laugh that sounded mesmerizing. She looked at him and smiled. "But I'm glad your here now, I'm going to need your help sometimes. Not everyone can do something just as one," she said, quoting her deceased care-taker, Ruca.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:56 am

Kazu listen to her as it seems she been through a lot, he takes his mask in hand looking at it "...it seems you didnt have a easy life either" he spoke softly as he looked at her smiling like a innocent child, he had never smiled fully specially to a girl "At least you had a home, my life been pure hell ever since they sealed the Bijuu dragon....Hydron inside of me....thats why my hair and eyes are like this...thats why my looks arent the best in my perspective" he said as he smiled spinning his mask on his finger "Thats why Im a ugly monster in everyone eyes" he said as he caught his mask, blowing his hair bangs out his face
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:12 am

Tifa stared at him as he told her about his harsh child hood, his smile making her very faintly blush; it would've been unnoticed if she didn't have tan skin. Her eyebrows curved upward in a worried expression. She felt bad for him. Especially knowing that he thinks everyone sees him as an ugly monster in their eyes. "Well, they're just blind and could careless to get to know who you really are. Those who believe what others say about another is very wrong judgement. Just goes to show how heartless people can be upon the world. They just aren't bright enough to really open their eyes and see what's in front of them, because they sure are missing out," she said, reassuring him in a way, her breath-taking smile adding a more friendly viewpoint to what she was saying. "And are you kidding me? You're very good-looking!" she added, slightly smiling sheepishly. In a unique way, her sheepish smiles added a cute touch to her character.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 am

Kazu looked at her "Yeah I guess so....but I've been hiding my face for years now since my hair turned silver...but with your meaning I guess I'll be fine" he said smiling cheerly "I just wish I didnt have this Dragon blood within me from my clan which makes me even compatiable and similar to the tailed beasts I have" he said as he places a hand on his chest looking at it feeling his heartbeat, "If I lose control for a second...I'll unleash something primal...and thats what I dont want in my life" he said as he gets a weird mini shiver which made his eyes slit like a dragons, he quickly puts his mask on before Tifa or anyone can see
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 am

He all of a sudden puts on his mask, startling Tifa by how sudden it was. "Hey! You dont have to hide from me 'ya know!" she said, stopping right in front of him and placing her hands in the sides of his mask. "I promise, I don't think like the others do. I'm the complete opposite," she mutters, blushing. She paused, still holding his mask in her hands, still covering his face. "Honestly, stop hiding." She then slowly began to take off his mask, leaning forward to get a better look. She didn't see anything unusual about him. So maybe he was doing that to, possibly joke around? She wrinkled her nose, noticing how close she was to him, backing away and returning the mask to his face. "But if you wanna hide from me," she quickly said, holding her hands up as if to surrender, "It's fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 am

Kazu didnt want her to see his evil eyes, he felt kinda off, but she held on his mask which was covering his face which kinda mad him blush behind the mask of how close she got to him quickly in such a short period of time "I know your completely different, and I like that about you...but there are somethings I dont really want you to see really" he said as she got close he quickly closed his eyes to seem nothing on unusual happening, but she backs away putting her hands up, he gritted his teeth taking ahold of one of her hands, looking straight at her slowly taking his mask off, revealing his bright dragon eyes in front of her smiling faintly
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:34 am

He took ahold of her hand, lifting up in his mask and opening his eyes. Her light ocean-blue eyes slightly studied his, shaking so faintly in amazement, not fear. She took a step forward, taking a closer look at them. Thoughts were screaming at her to ask so many questions, but it was already enough that he was letting her see, she didn't want him to feel pressured. "H-how long do they stay like this...?" she whispered breathlessly, being flabbergasted. The corner of her mouth twitch upward into a slight smile. She has never seen such a thing so unique. Something so different.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:08 am

As he took ahold of her hand showing her his dragon eyes, he kinda blushed which she could see clearly as she took a step closer to him "Well I can make them stay like this as long as I want they can make me see through anything" he said smiling at her with a innocent look, he looks at her seeing how close she was "...If your gonna say something dont hesistate" he said as his eyes shifted to his hand which was holding hers lightly
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:19 am

She smiled at his blush, seeing it so clearly, so she smiled even wider when she got the idea of doing what she was about to do. Before, she let him just hold her hand, but now she closed it and intertwined her fingers with his, actually holding hands now. She wanted to see what it would do to him, and she sort of blushed a smidgen. And then she remembered what he said. "Wait--anything?!" she gasped, slightly blushing harder. "S-s-so that means that you c-can see through--" she stuttered, not needing to finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:35 am

Kazu smiled as she smiles at him for blushing, but she smiled wider than he expected, then all of a sudden she interwined her fingers with his like really holding hands, Kazu reaction was kinda off but he was kinda attracted to her but if she wanted to be like that....what the hell he'll give it a shot, he just lets her hold his hand while he holds on to her back smiling, when she asked that question not finishing it, he kepts calm of knowing of what shes gonna say "....stay calm I can control my powers I wont see through your clohes ok....so dont worry," he said having a light firm grip on her hand
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 am

She looked at him, pulling away, her hand slipping out of his. "Sorry," she said, shaking her head slightly. "We're teammates, I forgot," she said, frowning. "If what I did made you uncomfortable, I apologize. I shouldn't have done that...And thank god you can't, heh I was a little worried there for a sec," she laughed nervously but dazzingly, rubbing the back of her head. She felt slightly bad; he probably felt uncomfortable now because she made a stupid little move. Her crystal blue eyes looked down at the ground for a brief moment before looking back at him, sheepishly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peering over the Mist. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next