Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPeering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barPeering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPeering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barPeering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Peering over the Mist. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

Male Posts : 106
Reputation<♠> : 130

Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:29 am

KAzu looked at her seeing she was sorry for the move she made, he kinda felt bad but it wasnt really a big deal "...you dont have to be sorry Tifa, I actually didnt mind at all...as a matter of fact I kinda enjoyed it" he said smiling as his eyes went back to normal, he puts a hand on her shoulder "Dont feel so down about it alright" he said trying to comfort in anyway he can, even though he's not the best at it but he could still try
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:40 am

"How did you enjoy that?" Tifa asked, slightly smiling as Kazu put his hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. It was nice to know that he'd try to help out. Though it wasn't much, it helped, and she felt better knowing that he didn't mind it. She nodded once, thinking about what he said, then slightly smiling. In her childhood, she was always a known mistake that shouldn't have been made, or at least that's what her father always told her. The slightest touch of Kazu's hand on her shoulder made her a little nervous, due to being abused by her own father, but she knew he wouldn't hurt her at all, so the muscle under her skin unlocked, now relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Kazu looked at her with a smile on his face "I enjoyed cause not many cute girls made on me like you did just now" he said as he looked at her eyes seeing there was a lot of pain deep down inside her which made his head tilt he could tell something was wrong from just by looking in there eyes "Tifa are you ok....it seems that you feel like your afraid of me...whats wrong?" he asked with a slight frown, putting the other hand on her upper arm where her anbu mark was
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 pm

As he moved his other hand onto the upper part of her shoulder, she looked down at the ground. "I'm not afraid of you, I-" she paused for a brief moment. "...I was three when my mother left my father and I to go on a mission. She never came back, and so my father took it very hard, taking his anger out on me physically. He'd always tell me that it was my fault that she was gone, and therefore always hit me...It'd get so bad that I had to lie to our neighbors if he broke something, saying I fell just so that they could take me to the hospital...That's why I ran away when I was six, I just wanted the pain to stop. I have a slight fear towards men now because of him...I'm afraid they'll hit me just like my father used to," she whispered, her voice almost audible. She looked down and to the side, ashamed of her own pathetic fear. It was the only thing she feared--more than death itself.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Kazu looked side to side as he makes sure nobody isnt looking of what he's gonna do, he places his forehead on hers lightly "Hey....I will not cause any harm to you.....I can understand where your coming from Tifa, your not a failure....I mean look at you....your beautiful, your a top rank ANBU....and the most trusting person I know....so dont beat yourself up of the past, and focus on the here and now, which I know you will never let anyone down" he said softly smiling to cheer her up even, though he made a brave move by getting so close to her like this, good thing no ones looking as he backed away slowly
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Her frown deepened as he spoke to her. His words swelled up in her head, her eyes moistening as she fought back the urge to slightly cry. How does he know that she was trusting? How did he know that she wouldn't let anyone down, including the village? Anything is possible, but none of those have been options for her. So don't beat yourself up, echoed throughout her mind. Her eyes peered up at his from under her thick, black eyelashes, watching him slowly walk away. Did he mean what he said? The most trusting person he knows...? They just met though. She guessed he did, being able to not wear a mask around her, let her hold his hand, even be so close, their foreheads touching. She put all the energy she had to create a smile, but it was barely noticable. She had never let anyone get so close to her like that, only two people. But they were both gone now. Their existence completely gone, and they'll never come back. Ruca
-sama and Seto--..."Hmph, if only that was all true," she muttered under her breath. She was so used to believing the terrible things her father called her that she was very self-conscious and insecure about herself. "You didn't have to put your forehead to mine," she spoke quietly, looking down.

Last edited by Tifa Shinoku on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:03 am

He sees her frown from when he backed up seeing that it didnt work, it seem that she wanted to cry...he didnt wanted her to do that, he knows she is the most trusted person he found in his life, and for once he found another girl partner like the last one he had being so nice to him, holding his hand and for being so close to him. He knows they just met but he feels like there a sort of bond between them since they had a somewhat similar past and plus they were partners, but it seems she didnt believe it "Its true...I do trust you to the fullest your the first who ever had confidence in me, even when Im so different to any person....and plus I swear on my life I meant of what I said" he said as he puts a hand on his chest as his crismon red eyes met hers seeing he was serious, "Oh and Im sorry about the forehead thing, I used to do that with my last partner she's usually does it to me.....it usually means a strong bond of partnership and friendship" he said kinda rubbing the back of his head kinda embrassed
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 am

She looked up quickly, almost in shock when he said, "Its true...I do trust you to the fullest your the first who's ever had confidence in me, even when Im so different to any person....and plus I swear on my life I meant of what I said." So he did mean it...she slightly smiled, raising her hand up to her chest and placing it over her heart. "And I to you, Kazu. I promise, from here and on, that I'll fight for you in any battle. Even if it means sacrificing my own life, anything to keep you out of harm's way," she said, a promise sealing her tone. She closed her eyes and smiled, thinking that what she said was sort of cheesy, but she sure meant it. "We're partners; I'll be there to catch you when you fall," Tifa said as she opened her eyes, the aquamarine blue in her eyes even brighter as they showed that what she was speaking was true. She laughed as he looked embarrassed, smiling warmly afterwards. "No, it's okay...I'll remember that," she said, slightly smiling in truth. I promised, Tifa thought as she layed eyes on her new partner, Kazu...
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Kazu looked at her, seeing she was in shock like he revealed secret, he always did mean of what he said even though he not sure of himself, but in Tifa case he wouldnt let anything happened to her, seeing her beautiful smile raising her hand to her chest promising she will fight by his side no matter what the cost. He just smiles "Same from here on in, I fight for and with you no matter what the cost....I wont let you down for an instant" he said nodding to her with a warm smile "Partners to the end, and I wont let you fall" he said as he raised a clenched fist, with a smirk, his eyes of determination reached sight with her eyes, smiling of course of his ally..partner and friend..Tifa
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:06 am

She smiled; it was an esctatic feeling to know that he was there for her, as she was for him. She looked at the sky; it was now a mango orange, hints of yellow abd dashes of petal pinks here and there, the sun hanging low. Time had ticked away so quickly. She then looked back down at Kazu. "Have you ever had something special with someone? Just wondering, if you don't mind me asking. You don't have to answer," she said. He didn't seem like much of a people person; like the type to push away people. But he was nice to her...?
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Kazu spins his mask on his finger again "um....no not really, I had nothing special in my past life...like I said everybody looked down on me like I was some sort of monster, just because I had a tailed beast sealed within me..I havent pushing people away or anything like its just I try so hard to be nice person but back then I didnt care about anything or anyone...I just wanted people accepted for who I am and not for what I am ya know" he said sighing as he looks at his mask spinning it on his finger, even though he may be seem cold, ruless and rebellious about everyone...but deep down he's a good guy
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Tifa nodded, thinking about what he said. "Oh...well I'm sorry to hear that Kazu," Tifa said simpathetically. She then looked down at her pocelain bird-like ANBU mask, holding it in both hands. "I push people away now..." Tifa mumbled quietly, her voice a mere whisper. After Ruca passed away, and Setoshi's absence, Tifa has been afraid to get close to anyone. She loved those two with all she had, but all of a sudden, they just left her one day. As she thought of him, her eye color turned a shade darker, like a beautiful baby blue sky being invaded by rain clouds; contorting into a darker blue as the clouds swallowed up its beauty. She rose her hands up to her face and slid on her ANBU mask, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:50 am

Kazu looked at her as he hold his blue flaming kitsune ANBU mask in his hand, "looks like your heart is full of the 4 main feelings in life.......The Pain of broken bonds, The Fear of being alone, The Fury of your own self thinking you caused all of it.....and the most painful feeling of them all....Sorrow....the depression deep in your which caused you to push everybody away" he explained as he had the same thing, but his family caused him to be a outcast in the first place, he looked at her as she slid her mask on "....but you haven't pushed one who got close to you....me....why?" he asked wanting to know, he knows he's her partner and friend, but a question pop in his mind.... is there a real reason or maybe not
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 am

She looked up at him; he nailed it right down to everything she had. He then askedwhy she hadn't pushed him away, making her smile from under her mask. It was a good question. "That...I honestly am not sure why...maybe because I feel something; we have a lot in common about our past...." she said, her voice sounding like a lullaby. Tifa held back the rest of her reason, locking it up inside. That true reasoning can be revealed way later throughout the years to come...He couldn't know now, not now that they just met. But she could tell him a small part of it, right? "Because...You appear to be a dream that everyone wants, but doesn't even know it. I'm afraid to wake up...because then you'll be gone..." she mumbled, her voice sounding so serene and lulling, looking at him from behind her mask. Hopefully that didn't hint him off too much. I feel whole again when I'm around you, Kazu. Abd you remind me of someone I used to dearly love... Tifa thought looking down. Maybe he wouldn't get the message of what she said. "Well, it's getting late. I'll be seeing you around. Goodbye, Kazu," Tifa said, walking past him, soon disappearing, leaving him alone.

(I'll start a day 2 after you post)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Hayabusa
ANBU
ANBU
Kazu Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Seeing how he knew everything that was going on in her right before his question, her answer....it seems she wasnt sure of why she didnt pushed him, she felt something since they have a lot in common in their past. Her voice sound so soothing to him it made him feel so relaxed. Maybe there was a reason but it is possible of her to held it back, after all he not a mind reader. "Because...You appear to be a dream that everyone wants, but doesn't even know it. I'm afraid to wake up...because then you'll be gone..." after she said that he didnt know about the first sentence, but the second he was sure she did meant him period. Was it a hint, or deep down inside she had deep feelings about him or something, he decided to let it go until she tells him when it the right time. He saw her give her farewell "Night Tifa" dissappearing from his eyes leaving him alone by himself. He turns his head looking at the moon, before zippinhg up to his house dirt swirled upwards as he dissappeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peering over the Mist. (Open)   Peering over the Mist. (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peering over the Mist. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2