Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. Vote_lcap" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. Voting_bar" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. Vote_lcap" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. Voting_bar" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
!!☛äยß☚!!
Genin
Genin
!!☛äยß☚!!

Male Posts : 20
Reputation<♠> : 7

" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. Empty
PostSubject: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 pm

"Burr, for some reason it's could in here. Maybe it's because I left my coat at home." He said as he gripped his very own arms trying to hug himself. For some reason he was extremely could and his body temperture was lowering slowly. He had sent a letter to the Tsuchikage for a Ranking exam invite. He wanted to prove he can reach chuunin rank by the end of the month without any slip ups. Suddenly his head started to bang loudly but without the noise. It was as if someone was using his head as drums. He gained a massive headache all of a sudden and his vision began to blur in and out of focus. He fell to his knees and inhaled greatly for some reason he couldn't breathe. It was the blood rushing up his throat trying to gush out. He switched to nostril breathing temporarily. He slammed his palms on the ground before him and gagged up a bit of blood the spewed out on the ground. 'No!, not now. Not when it's just about to start!' He said as he fell to the right and curled up. Ducking his head down, covering his face as the could air rushed him.
Back to top Go down
Ekitai Purazuma

Ekitai Purazuma

Reputation<♠> : 12

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 am

Ekitai walked into the room, her heels clicking against the floor with a sort of intimidating echo... The sound was giving her a good picture of the area and she saw the boy on the ground. "I've received your invite and decided to take time out of my very busy day to see you... Get up and show me what you've got before I decide to turn around and leave..." she said in a harsh tone. She was still distraught about the leader of the Land Of Waterfalls asking her to join with the Akatsuki so this kid better show some guts or she might just leave him...
Back to top Go down
!!☛äยß☚!!
Genin
Genin
!!☛äยß☚!!

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 pm

How cruel of her to say such things. Do she realize one of her own ninja is gasping for his life. Either way, she's right. It was his choice to become a ninja. He has to be strong and lift himself up. To show he is stronger than the illness. The illness destroying him within his body but he decides to push over the limit. His eyes shot open widely as he uncurled himself and slammed his hands on the ground. His head aimed at the ground. He tilted his head up slightly until his eyes met the Tsuchikage's body. "Sorry Lady Tsuchikage....I didn't want you to see me like that. I won't let you down." He said. She was blind which was amazing. Can you imagine the torture she went through, not being able to see? A gift when you are born to capture earth's beauty and she lacks that ability.

'What am I complaining for? She can't even see....I guess anytime I'm in a tight pinch. I will think of her and her situation. It will be encouragement to go on. Could it be that shes my Nindo?..." He thought to himself as he then lifted his body up. He was of course shorter than the Tsuchikage. He preformed handseals. "I wanna become a chuunin during times of war. To help my village become stronger."
Back to top Go down
Ekitai Purazuma

Ekitai Purazuma

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:17 pm

"I see... Well then demonstrate your techniques to me. We will have a spar. No, you will not win but impress me enough and I shall consider heightening your current rank. You have a good spirit... Maybe when your body matures a bit more you might out grow that nasty cough of yours. Now then. We shall begin. You have the first move." She stood motionless, her hands at her side and long hair almost falling to the floor. She had no specific stance. Ekitai figured that she would not need to use much chakra, so she extended her field of vision throughout the entire room so she could see every single specific detail.
Back to top Go down
!!☛äยß☚!!
Genin
Genin
!!☛äยß☚!!

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:56 pm

He nodded as he finished handeals. He then preformed his strongest custom jutsu. His left leg desolved as it appeared beside the Tsuchikage. "This is my Disintergrating Meteor Technique. It allows me to desolve my limbs and have them appear near an opponent for a almost sudden attack. Which will mostlikely land if the opponent doesn't have strong armor or something." He said as his limb vanished from her position but not literally and rebuilt itself in it's original position. He then preformed more handseals and his whole body desolved and appeared behind the Tsuchikage. "Desolving Flicker, a technique that allows me to desolve my body and appear anywhere I please." He said as he then went back to his original position. "I have Haze Clone Technique, Mist Servant Technique, Demonic Illusion : Hell Viewing Technique. Body Replacement Technique and Transformation Technique. " He said which are most common techniques that the Tsuchikage should know.

He said as he then preformed another set of handseals. He sunk into the ground. This was his Earth Release: Hiding like a Mole Techinque. It allowed him to sink into the group and see what is going on above him, on the surface. He reached the surface as blood was leaking out of his mouth. That damn Illness. The Tsuchikage couldn't see it and not because she was blind but because his mouth and nose was covered by his long collar. "Lastly is my Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique."
Back to top Go down
Ekitai Purazuma

Ekitai Purazuma

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:02 pm

"Child... Go through with the attack! This is a fight! Try and hit me! I won't know the power of your abilities if you don't use them correctly... Now, get out of the ground and fight for real before I decide to waste you on the spot..." Ekitai said in a violent tone...
Back to top Go down
!!☛äยß☚!!
Genin
Genin
!!☛äยß☚!!

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:33 pm

He glanced at her. He didn't want to strike her yet. He still didn't show her his Kekkei genkai but I guess she will learn now. Tsukiko ran towards the Tsuchikage, "Get Ready!" He shouted as he leaped into the air and his whole left arm transformed into a blade. He then aimed the sword at his opponent as he attempted to strike her. He was slow compared to her speed. It didn't cross his mind how incredibly powerful she is or could be. He only focused on atleast landing an attack on her.
Back to top Go down
Ekitai Purazuma

Ekitai Purazuma

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Ekitai's hair flew in between Her and Tsukiko. It was charged with her chakra making it tougher than steel. It blocked his blade with a metal against metal clang sound. She pushed the boy away with her hair. "That was interesting, I will give you that much. You don't have to land a hit on me to win, just show me that you could survive in a battle with someone at or even above your level... Let's see how you react to this..." Ekitai held up one finger " Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder" She pointed her index finger at Tsukiko and shot lightning at him. This technique was powered down enourmously. It is normally used with two hands and has the power to rip through rock. Right now it would only cause a burn and stun a little bit.
Back to top Go down
!!☛äยß☚!!
Genin
Genin
!!☛äยß☚!!

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 pm

"Tsk.." He said as he then simply dodged the lightning strike. He had to react fast or his life would have ended swiftly. The metal from the sword attacted the lightning as it crawled up the blade and struck Tsukiko. However it did little damage because he dodged most of the attack. Tsukiko gagged up a bit of blood from the illness as his vision got a bit more blurry. He morphed his arm back to normal as he then morphed his right arm into a large snake. Matching the size of a well grown anacanda. The snake shout out towards the Tsuchikage as he awaited success. "Hm."
Back to top Go down
Ekitai Purazuma

Ekitai Purazuma

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:22 pm

"Cute" Ekitai used her hair again, this time to wrap around the snake and hold it still putting enough pressure that it might cause a little pain to the snake. "Now, with something like this. I would think that doing damage to this snake, or any other variation of your arm, would also cause damage to you... Is this true? Ekitai had been facing forward this entire time, her chakra field showed her everything that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.   " Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:. Empty

Back to top Go down

" Tsuchikage Vs The moon child " .:|Tsukiko Chronicles|:.
Page 1 of 1