Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat Then...? (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat Then...? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat Then...? (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat Then...? (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

What Then...? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian

Sebastian

Reputation<♠> : 102

What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 am

Sebastian pet the cats back with joy. "I adore cats....I'm even more glad to know I can see this one evryday! Unlike dogs, cats don't complain about silly things...." He let Mello down and stood up "Please forgive me for my rudeness.We were in the middle of a coversation and I simply ignored you for a mere animal."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

Female Posts : 249
Reputation<♠> : 239
Job/hobbies : Mizukage, bitches.

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 pm

"No, no! It's alright, it just shows your liking in cats," she said with a faint smile. She looked down at the midnight black cat, its large green eyes staring up at her. Claire laughed, and held her arms in a craddling position, Mello jumping into her arms. Mello was just a kitten, in a way. Still small and adventureous as any other little kitty. "Spoiled kitty..." she muttered, giggling after. Looking up at Sebastian, she slightly smiled. "Shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Sebastian nodded and started walking again "I must say that even though I will never show it...I have a deep contempt for the human race...except for you of course~"
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Her head jerked up to look at him, for he was taller than she was. But she was shocked to hear that he felt that way towards the human race. "If you don't mind me asking but, why so...?" she asked, her eyes watching him closely, her voice soft and caring. Beneath each stroke, she could feel Mello purr lively.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Sebastian hid his large scowl from her eyes "Just like dogs, humans complain about silly things like boredome and pain and love.They fear what they don't understand. Let me tell a story, there once was a clan who would form themselves with demons and control their chakra. But a certain village was afraid they would grow more powerful then they. So because of a lack of understanding, they killed everyone in that clan, and sold the survivor,which they believed hadn't formed with a demon, into slavery..."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:09 pm

She looked down, understanding. "And that last survivor happened to be you..." she murmured softly, her ocean blue eyes staring at the cold ground as they walked. She hadn't heard of such a clan before. Fascinating it was to her! Though it was a heart wrentching story, a horrid past, he was still alive. That was amazing. "You've formed with a demon." It was a question, but a statement.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Sebastian shook his head "The clan grew to a point where their offspring didn't need to form with demons anymore...so they were right in thinking I hadn't formed with a demon, but they were wrong when they believed I was human. The mistake of that village ha been forgotten because they never thought I would live this long. But now they know what happened a century ago, because I have told you Misa."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm

She stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes wide. Mello jumped out of her arms, leaving them empty and now at her sides. "H-h-how o-old are you?" she asked, her voice going up a couple octives. It was more of like a whisper, but you could hear the shock in her voice by how it rose by two octives. Was it bad that he had told her...?
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Sebastian placed his hand on his chest and nodded "It's not against my contract to reveal things about myself...I am 113 years of age. I have seen a lot in a century's time..."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 pm

A small gasp popped from her mouth, the wind being knocked out of her. Not only was it amazing, but also unfair. That such a kind could keep on living by taking the souls of others... Now that she thought about it, it was quite wrong. So many souls have been taken to keep him alive, those souls going to neither hell or heaven. Only disappearing to no where... She looked up at him, her mouth slightly open. "That's pretty long... Wouldn't you like to be put out of misery? This world has only grown for the worst, why see it fall apart...?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Sebastian shook his head and gave a light smile "Your living proof that that is untrue Misa. Until today I went on believing that same thing, despising this village. But to see that a person like you has become the leader of the village, I know things can change one day, and maybe I'll live long enough to see it."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 pm

"Hopefully things will change. All I want is for the better. I don't care, I'll fight tooth and nail for my people. I was chosen to be the Mizukage, and I won't break his promise, I'll keep it going. I want for this village to change. For the better at least. Every single living soul here, I will put before me. They need what's best for them, and I'll give my all until I have nothing left," she said, closing her eyes and looking down; she looked stressed out. Right as she walked past him, she spoke saying, "As long as your in my hands and under my care, I'll keep you safe for as long as time can manage..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Sebastian gave a small smile "That's my line Misa..."He reached in his pocket and pulled out a pocket watch "It is getting rather late..."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 pm

She turned around and looked at him with a very faint smile. "Not this time," she said quietly, referring back to what he said that being his line. "Oh, it must be late. I get sidetracked at times. Shall we go and I show you where you will be staying?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Sebastian nodded and put the pocket watch away. He would be having a big night as he will have to buy a ton of food ingrediants, gardening tools, and cleaning tools. "Yes, but I should tell you that my blood keeps me from sleeping."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Misa stared at him with a blank expression, blinking at him. "Eh... Okay... If that is so..." she said, picking up her foot and starting to walk. It was on the east side, just over the lovely bridge that hung over the crystal stream by the few cherry blossom trees they had. It was in the Residential Area, where most villagers lived. "So if you can't sleep, what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Sebastian could see her looking a bit bothered "I don't sleep so I have a deeper appreciation for small things to kill boredom. In the mornings I will prepare breakfast, a cup of tea, fetch the news, and bring it to your bedroom. I will get you dressed and bring you to your Mizukage office. I will spend the day plating white, red, an black roses around, trimming the hedges, killing pests,etc. Before noon I will prepare lunch and tea, and see if you have extra work for me or if your strugglong with your work. I will then clean everything so it shines more than the sun. I will prepare dinner and give it to you. I will then set your bath, and if you wish, wash you. I'll then prepare you for bed and when you sleep I will have me time which involves 8 hours of playing the violin. That is the schedule I've always used. Feel free to make changes to it before tommorow."
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm

She stared at him as she walked, flabbergasted. Was he really into doing all of that? For a daily basis? "You deserve more credit than you receive," she commented, looking away. "But that all sounds lovely. I've never been pampered before. Being alone for quite a long time is what I'm used to, so having another around will be different. I'll need to adjust to it," she said, slightly laughing. "But you're a hard worker..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Sebastian bowed at hearing the kind words. "Thank you for those words but they are wasted on someone as me...so you have no objections to my schedule?"Sebastian started to plan what he would make for breakfast lunch and dinner tommorow.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"Wasted on you? No, I object upon that. In my eyes, those words are no waste for someone like you. You work hard, and it pleases me that you do so. I have no problem with your schedule. What you do, is what you shall wish to do," she said, faintly smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Thank you Misa. Now shall we get you ready for bed?"
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 pm

They both walked up to a house that looked beautiful; it was two storied and was designed beautifully. It looked like a modern Japanese house. It had neutral colors to it: beiges, olive green, and champagnes. The yard was already cut and clean, every bush trimmed and cut accurately. In the back was a large stoned pond, a stream that ran through it and to other houses. It was just all done perfectly. She walked up to the door and unlocked it, walking it. The inside had a calm vibe to it. Wooden floors, and olive green walls. The living room was huge, mostly filled with matching furniture and a black grand piano in the corner. "Feel free to do whatever. I'm a clean freak, so it's already spotless. What's mine is yours," she said with a kind smile.

((I woulda typed a huge ass paragraph explaining what it looked like, but I'm lazy. I'll edit it some time xD))
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:03 pm

((Alright then xD))

Sebastian inspected the house feeling around with his finger checking for dust. He then walked to the kitchen and examined the dishes, followed by a quick look at the garden. He hesitated then smiled. "Looks like I'll be playing my violin for quite a while tommorow."He pulled out a violin from his shirt, then a bunch of clothes that seemingly nonstopping.
Back to top Go down
~MisaMisa
Mizukage
Mizukage
~MisaMisa

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Misa watched him inspect her house, giggling as she leaned against the stair case. He then pulled out a violin, followed by a large amount of clothes. Her eye twitched, watching it nonstop. "Uhm... You'll be needing a large closet. Come come, my little butler," she said, giggling and walking up the wooden staires to show him his room. She walked up and down the hall, stopping at the door that was beside the floor-to-ceiling window, giving a gorgeous view of the backyard and beyond it. When she opened the door, it revealed a rather large room, neatly set up. "Here you go," she said with a faint smile, stepping out of the way. "The bathroom is to the right," she said and pointed to it. It was almost as large as the room. "And the closet it to the left," she added, walking to it and sliding it open to reveal a large closet. "Enjoy, Sebastian."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Sebastian nodded and quickly and gracefully hung his clothes. He then took off his black coat and hung that up as well. "Shall I prepare your bath or will you be heading straight to bed Misa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Then...? (Open)   What Then...? (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Then...? (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next