Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Alliance RPG

A Naruto Role-playing forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word Counter

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Hei Denkou (389)
Meeting the Raikage Vote_lcapMeeting the Raikage Voting_barMeeting the Raikage Vote_rcap 
Katsu (275)
Meeting the Raikage Vote_lcapMeeting the Raikage Voting_barMeeting the Raikage Vote_rcap 
~MisaMisa (249)
Gabishi (132)
Ikki Kishima (107)
Kazu Hayabusa (106)
Sebastian (94)
Sato & Seto (82)
Yukito Tenka (78)
Raiken Denkou (75)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Staff
Admins
Hei Denkou -  Creator
(Alts-Yukito, Gabishi, E)
Nue Denkou - Head Admin
(Alts-Itachi, Frost Tenka)
Crow
(Alts-Nadare, Sorai)
Ophelia
Kaminari

Sato&Seto

Moderators
Shikamatsu

Yasuo

~MisaMisa

Poll
Statistics
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is Yintama

Our users have posted a total of 3682 messages in 573 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
MEDICAL AID
Meeting the Raikage EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm by Trinixprince
the medical ninjas are the most essential in a battle in for ninjas to last long in battle and do not disregard them as lowest level

Comments: 0
New Hokage(ALL LEAF NIN!)
Meeting the Raikage EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am by Hei Denkou
Leaf needs a New Hokage and since i made the leader system no one can actually just claim it, So the village must decide an Rp in the Hokage building should be created as a meeting of sorts or you can vote somewhere else..
Read here for more info:https://shinobi-alliance.rpg-board.net/rules-f4/leadership-system-t352.htm

Disregard the topics/Posts needed as it is not actually needed

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Meeting the Raikage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suirai
Jounin :: Medic
Suirai

Male Posts : 26
Reputation<♠> : 32

Meeting the Raikage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 am

((Mazka post here Razz))

After arriving back to the cloud village bringing Mazka with him Suirai would report to the Raikage office knocking on the Door before he opened it was just proper Manners, he opened the door peeping in to see if the Raikage was there
Back to top Go down
Grammar Nazi
Genin
Genin
Grammar Nazi

Male Posts : 58
Reputation<♠> : 24

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am

"Ughh..goddamn" he would say in distress,as he stood at the door of the raikage's house.He started to whisle and then said "You know,its impolite to do that ya'know?" he said looking at him while he was peeping to the rakage's house.He didn't like the raikage one bit but he had to deal with him he was after all Superior around here."Humph..whens this fat man gonna answer his goddamn door,is he away eating twenkies or something?" he said laughing
Back to top Go down
Ē
Lightning King::Raikage
Ē

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 am

E as usual was in his office lifting weights wearing his Raikage robe but no shirt under it showing his muscular tone body and the Kage hat of Lightning he had shifted his room a little because for some reason he decided to get a new training equipment and has to shift stuff around at first he was standing up but when he heard the knock on the door he turned his head a little to the door and sat down dropping the weight to the ground which made a loud thud, he then sat down in his chair behind his desk and sighed slightly "Come in" E ordered resting his muscular hand on his desk to see Suirai peep in slightly.
Back to top Go down
Suirai
Suirai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am

Suirai waked in nodding at Mazka as he did "Raikage Sama" Suirai said respectfully bowing while he did it "I've brought back Mazka as you asked is there anything else?"

(Sorry for short post))
Back to top Go down
Grammar Nazi
Genin
Genin
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 am

He walked into the house his arms crossed and simply laughed as how the raikage looked ,he went in and saw weights on the ground he simply looked at them then his head turned back up "Humph..so this is the Raikage..."he said as he stood there arms crossed he would say nothing after that as he waited to see what would happen to him from now on.Would the raikage dispose of him?Would he be jailed?He didn't know but from the looks of it it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Ē
Ē

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:07 am

((TOTALLY FORGOT THIS RP SORRY!!!))

"Suirai go find the other...quickly please" E said to Suirai who knew who it was he had to retrieved apparently Mazka was not the only one in trouble. E glared at Mazka with his usual scowl he looked angry but truthfully his face to some people looked like it was stuck that way, "Well Mazka you have anything to say for your self??" E asked in a rather angry way, he knew Mazka was a trouble maker and punishing him would be on E's agenda Stealing was one thing but getting caught was a greater punishment, E wanted nothing more that his Nin to be as powerful and talented as they could be which would strengthen the cloud village on a whole
Back to top Go down
Suirai
Suirai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:08 am

((SHORT POST!))

"Hai" Suirai commented and turned to leave the office to find his target

-------------->EXIT
Back to top Go down
Suirai
Suirai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:22 pm

------->Entering again
(Short..really dont have much to say other than my return..Weird how Mazka killed this rp..XD)

Suirai and Kimiko made their way back to the Raikage office after the small disturbance which the Missin nin of the cloud Raiken had created, Suirai didn't knock on the door just opening it and walking inside bringing Kimiko with him as E ordered "I've returned Raikage-Sama," Suirai said out loud showing his return "I thought you should know the missing Nin Raiken Denkou was captured near the gates earlier Reikou has taken him to the hospital due to injuries suffered from battle"

Last edited by Suirai on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

Female Posts : 39
Reputation<♠> : 25

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Kimiko elegantly followed behind her teacher, and walked into the office of their Raikage. She felt slightly puzzled , wondering of what business they had with the village’s Kage. Upon entering the room, she remained silent and waited until she was granted to speak.

Back to top Go down
Grammar Nazi
Genin
Genin
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 pm

[I is no Idiot!!!FUCKERRR!!]

"Lets see, Anything to say for myself?Well I guess I have to say your an Fat Ass Bitch..."he said as he began to fly out of the door as it was opened he quickly ran down the street not looking back at all."Heh..fat ass will never catch me..."he said as he turned an corner and ran some more.He stopped and looked behind him, he saw nothing "Well Guess I out ran him..."
Back to top Go down
Raishen
Genin
Genin
Raishen

Male Posts : 12
Reputation<♠> : 8

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Raiken after his training session decided to head to the Raikage's office he had been given a notice about his new team placement, it had been a few months since his team was totally annihilated, and now he had to be placed on a new team, but even he knew one could not replace his old team while on they way there he saw someone running and remembered their face.. "Mazka?" Raishen said to himself, even though Raishen was not familiar with his cousin Mazka much he knew him enough to know his name parents and what not even a little of his rather annoying attitude, Raishen approached mazka with a slight angered look on his face, but he wasn't angry his facial expression was just usually like that he knew mazka was up to something, and Raishen was curious "Who you running from?" Raishen asked him while Mazka was looking in the other direction, he may have been caught off guard by this
Back to top Go down
Ē
Ē

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:00 pm

((Dam it mazka why you have to make this shit so hard?))

E twitched a little at Mazka's comment he could have easily used his astonishing speed and grab the little bastard by his neck and snap it but that would basically be murder of one of his own nin even if it were one of the useless ones, he sighed a littler looking at Suirai "Will you go bring back that idiot?" E said in an angry way clenching his fist while he leaned back in his chair, slightly surprised that Raiken was captured, he knew exactly what to do with him but since he was contained at the moment he would handle this situation first
Back to top Go down
Grammar Nazi
Genin
Genin
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Mazka would look at the face of the fellow genin , then an light bulb rang in his head "Cousin?" he said softly he was kinda knocked off guard by the rather angry facial expression."Im running from the fat ass kage.." he said as he huffed and puffed and then would look behind him "I better hurry or he 'will catch up..."he said as he did some handsign's "Shadow Clone" he said as two clones would appear beside him "Well..Gotta go..you can come with but you'll probably get into trouble also haah....Im heading to the mountain's ...to an gold mine rather..If I were to steal gold from their I would be the riches shinobi in all of the world!!"he said in a quite voice he then dashed off each clone went in an different direction.

[its fun since im a low life genin xD]
Back to top Go down
Suirai
Suirai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:57 am

Suirai sighed a bit unable to believe what Mazka just did even disrespecting the Raikage who was known for his short tempers if anything he's lucky E was not going for Mazka himself or it would have been a very bad event, "Yes Raikage sama" Suirai turned to leave as he left the room he did a couple of hand signs and a crystal ball appeared in is hand, with the telescope technique he could tract down Mazka with little problem as well as monitor him. Suirai flickered to the top of a building looking into the crystal ball to see him stealing from some travelers which made him sigh even more then disappeared in a poof of smoke heading to his location.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

((Ooc: Blah...))

Kimiko stood alone inside the office with the Raikage. She remained quiet and stared down at the ground not obliged to make eye to eye contact with the Raikage. In her sense she viewed the situation as a awkward one. The room was as silent as a baby slumbering in their crib, and the only noises present where the voice of the citizens outside walking along the streets. She took down a low gulpe, and begin to slightly open her mouth.

"Umm. . . Mr. Raikage sir, should I stay put here or am I order to leave along with Suirai-sensei?" She questioned the kage with uncertainty.

Back to top Go down
Raishen
Genin
Genin
Raishen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Raishen didn't know what to say but established that mazka was just a loser, then again Raishen did not respect many people or any one at all, and was often rude since he never called anyone sensei, Sama, lord, or other things like that, he shrugged his shoulders and walked off knowing Mazka probably wouldn't get away with it. Raishen finally reached the Raikage's building and entered walking up the stairs he had his hands in his pockets and his face looked all serious, he knocked on the door and entered just after he saw a Jounin step out and poof away "Hey Raikage, I'm not late am I?" Raishen asked then looked over at Kimiko "Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Ē
Ē

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

"No its fine Kimiko" E Responded to Kimiko's Question "That mazka is a Handful if he continues he'll get himself killed one day" E said to himself just when Raishen walked into the office "Ahh, no you've come just in time" E leaned back into his chair folding his arms looking at the two genin "Even though Suirai and Mazka aren't here as yet you two will be on a squad with them Suirai as your sensei there is a mission i Have for you all but that damned Mazka is screwing everything up" E said slamming his fist to the ground annoyed at Mazka's actions truth was he would have loved to strangle the hell out of him
Back to top Go down
Raishen
Genin
Genin
Raishen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 pm

(Kimiko hasnt posted in over two days so I'm posting)

So Mazka is gonna be on my team as well as that girl, Raishen would think to himself he did not know this Suirai the Raikage spoke of but he would be their sensei hopefully it would be a strong jounin and not some weakling
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm

((Ooc: Lulz. Sorry Raishen my apologies. ))

"Hello teammate." Kimiko waved towards the boy in a friendly manner. "My name is Kimiko, Koyori. How do you do?" She gave off a bow of respect and looked at the boy waiting for any sort of response. "I wonder when Suirai-sensei and this Mazka boy will be returning" And who ever this Mazka boy is, he must be one big problem. Looks from Raikage show's he might be..." She questioned herself while glancing at the their kage in uncertainly, and sighed beneath her breath.

Last edited by Õlivia on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raishen
Genin
Genin
Raishen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 pm

((Guess you havent been reading lol they arnt in the topic anymore Mazka ran out and Suirai went after him))
Back to top Go down
Õlivia
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 am

(Bumpp?)
Back to top Go down
Grammar Nazi
Genin
Genin
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 am

"Well , im here finailly " Mazka would say as he would enter the door "Soo ...how's everyone doing? Im Mazka" he said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Suirai
Suirai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm

((Finally...we can get this shit on the road..))

Suirai appeared literally out of no where leaning in the door way with his arms folded his presence only known when he opened his mouth "For those who do not know Name's Surai I will be your sensie"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Raikage   Meeting the Raikage Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Raikage
Page 1 of 1